Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice

[GCH] [HACK/MACRO] RedStrikers' trainer

Discussion on [GCH] [HACK/MACRO] RedStrikers' trainer within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [GCH] [HACK/MACRO] RedStrikers' trainer

Hacker & Macro for Grand Chase History, might work for reborn, didn't test.

Image:

I've made a pvp focused trainer for gc history as the currently available trainers doesn't work in pvp unless you're the host. Only tested by two ppl including me both windows 10, so tell me it works/doesn't on other versions.

Instructions:

Funcions (Hacker):

Hold Insert and the corresponding key to activate the hacker functions.

*How to use st hack:

Functions (Macro):

Spam mode:

Download:

Scan:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2016, 08:25   #2

Well done mate.

Old 12/01/2016, 14:15   #3

Thanks!

I reformatted the topic.
Old 12/04/2016, 04:30   #4

crashes GC

Old 12/04/2016, 04:45   #5

Post Might be windows 10 problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotikfire View Post
crashes GC

Last time I checked my GC didn't crashed you supposed to launch GC first before launching the injector

Step 2 use the dll to inject

Step 3 Tabs open up the injector giving instructions how to unlock it follow the instruction then after that get the PW the game client will have another popup telling you its working works like a charm GC Reborn and GC History staff mad that their private servers getting hacked they deserved every minute of it this what they get for abusing the vets of the official GC As a chase myself of the original gc these private servers no where good as the original so nor the staff that maintains these private servers

I could show detail guide by video to get it fully working

Game guard is unable to detect this even when playing matches

Pros : Undetected , Game will not auto close on itself , can play for long periods of time , is helpful in dungeons doing those hard class missions , the excellent way to test the game private game guard

Cons : Limited resources , Skill tree may reset if switching to another server , can be useful I would like a way to alter VP basically tricking the system into thinking you brought game currency (VP reset exploit )

[Approved Rep 1+ ]

Old 12/04/2016, 07:28   #6

tried it again still didn't work
Old 12/04/2016, 08:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotikfire View Post
tried it again still didn't work
Hmmm maybe it got patched or it got reported to the staff moderators all I know is that a few days ago I used it it never crashed on me

I see what I can do to assist I usually follow the instructions on how to get it work without crashing my game

It may had been flagged to the staff of the private server here is the thing it gets posted on another site then the moderators rush to patch the game asap they fear us the old original chasers will cause havoc they trying so hard to make the game hack proof

Even the moderators / Admins here knows it they too played GC meanwhile the recently patched hack trigger works now it won't crash your GC lemme guess you played either GCH or GCR the communities there are at war with us hackers they doing their best to try to stop us

R.I.P patched

It was fun I liked testing it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2016, 21:20   #8

I didn't test this on reborn, but it's still working fine on history.

I will download reborn and check what is wrong, maybe they changed the main.exe so the addresses are different now. If it worked before, then I guess it's just a matter of updating the function addresses.
Old 12/04/2016, 22:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icaro10100 View Post
I didn't test this on reborn, but it's still working fine on history.

I will download reborn and check what is wrong, maybe they changed the main.exe so the addresses are different now. If it worked before, then I guess it's just a matter of updating the function addresses.

Try testing in Reborn also you might want to add a VP exploit trick that is perm basically tricking the system into thinking new order of VP has arrived

GC History resets the 4th character class hack the moment its noticed by the system

GC Reborn character data hack is perm GC History coding resets any attempt to alter the game Level hack gets reset once logging out of server and room although it does allow to wear high level gear the system still thinks your a normal level resetting your level back

I like the injector add some features like summon any monster / NPC / Character in pvp and in dungeons by number

ex: I want to have Uno as my ally so I put his entry number as 616 he assists me in dungeon raids etc if someone else hacks in pvp using BR trainer summon any monster to the field to turn the tables and for a fair match and watch the monster kill the target the monster will die if they get hit one time

Room auto kicker : Kicks anyone or everyone out of the room whomever is the room master / host trust me there be some hackers who hack in a match giving a unfair advantage while your team is complaining entering a two key stroke ex : shift + T auto to input the use's name frying his game client into Not responding he be kicked out of the room then the match can resume

Attack effect hack : speed hack , atk up , Instant Freeze , Invincible , super Armour , reflector , all the effects that is used in dungeons

Seal Gacha hack : Hacks any Gacha set without buying the set is perm and will stay perm regardless of logging out or turning off injector

VP hack allows to alter and perm place the amount of VP a person wants a GP hack allows any amount of GP input wanted the amount will stay perm very helpful for those who wants a nice set

Rank hack : No one has thought of this before lets just say you want to get into Berzas but your rank is A or lower basically hacks the rank into ss status perm allowing entry into Berzas very useful a lot of people been wondering what a real ss rank hack will be like this basically allows / grants entry into the ss dungeon to get super cool Armour impress your friends with the gear the rank can be perm or temp

Level hack : Game system thinks your a normal level but you want to change that basically making that desire level you want perm in game without the system noticing the system will notice your new level at the same time you can address the skill tree to your desires

Map hack : Cheat Engine had this feature but this will be perm allows to unlock the entire areas in the world map granting access to any area you may get spam missions saying mission complete something like that but the hacked map will be perm

GC History is known to reset any attempt to alter the game GC Reborn allows flaws and some of these are perm

GC Reborn has weaknesses GC History coding basically makes any attempt to alter the game almost impossible level hack instantly gets reset to normal level basically overwrites and auto corrects the account data

Old 12/04/2016, 23:28   #10

Summon isn't that hard to do I guess, but I didn't bother with it because summons are glitched on history, they stand still and do nothing.

Some things are unhackable (your true level for example) as they are on the server, you can only hack client side things.

Other things are hackable, but aren't easy/practical to repeat the event to scan the addresses to find the correct one and the asm function that you have to change. One example of this is items, they take a while to spawn in practice mode, so it's impractical to do an item hack, but certainly possible.

For things like map/status/level hack you need an account with SS stats, max level character and unlocked map, which I didn't have.
Old 12/05/2016, 00:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icaro10100 View Post
Summon isn't that hard to do I guess, but I didn't bother with it because summons are glitched on history, they stand still and do nothing.

Some things are unhackable (your true level for example) as they are on the server, you can only hack client side things.

Other things are hackable, but aren't easy/practical to repeat the event to scan the addresses to find the correct one and the asm function that you have to change. One example of this is items, they take a while to spawn in practice mode, so it's impractical to do an item hack, but certainly possible.

For things like map/status/level hack you need an account with SS stats, max level character and unlocked map, which I didn't have.

These were suggestions and ideas but these ideas will come in handy

I can be the tester sometimes you gotta experiment with someone there will be fails there will be setbacks but sometimes there will be success

Trust me on that suggestions are good ideas to make a decent injector become more effective

Take Blitz for example he does experiments but he is not always perfect not all of us is perfect there is always some major setbacks

PCCheats basically BR hack version of trigger didn't get updated I tried it and it shut down my game

after running it for 30 minutes GC History is ramping up efforts to make our efforts fail

Each new patch basically changing the codes making tool completely useless sometimes we gotta quickly catch up to stay on top

Old 03/16/2020, 15:04   #12

the links isnt available anymore :<

« Request Grand Chase TH Cheat | [Release] New Grand Chase Hack Tool ( Engine ) »