Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TUT] How to Run mle on windows vista

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [TUT] How to Run mle on windows vista

This status is used to run the Cheat Engine in Windows Vista or 64bit version of Seven, the 32 pq GameGuard does not scroll.

First, go to Control Panel and disable the Control User Account (UAC) and restart the PC.
Now turn off Windows Defender and Windows Firewall. Here's the trick:

Control Panel> System and Security> Windows Firewall. Click on the left menu to Enable or Disable Windows. Then just select the ***** off.

Now in the left menu click Advanced Settings and go to Properties in the Windows Firewall. Of all the profiles leave the state Off!

It has been tested by me with Moonlight Engine 1365.0.34!

Right in the Moonlight> Properties> tab Compatbilidade> Select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and down there Run with Administrator privileges. Press OK.

Now let's do the Grand Chase run on Windows Seven, Vista. (if you do not have this problem skip this step)

Disable all antivirus and tals.

Is GameGuard.des that works, only to replace it by the original Folder GrandChase, not in the game guard! If you use the patcher to throw the game he will always go back to old, then use the shortcut pro main.exe follows. will look like "C: \ Ondeestáoseugrandchase \ main.exe" __kogstudios_original_service__ and while GG loads you will in the MLE process and select the Main, always sound at the end of the list!

Moonlight here works giving two errors before opening, one that says that the driver did not carry the problem's with, and the KiAttachProcess Found! It works well even if it goes when you try to choose the procedure again, but then you can click Window List in the Select Process and find GrandChase (I prefer to open the engine load of dps all the GC). Greetz!

just try it

i just copied it in other forum hehehhe

Old 09/02/2009, 09:53   #2

@TS

You've posted the same TUT, TWICE....

Is this intentional? I hope not...

Mods, kindly close.. thanks..

WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ON THIS THREAD NOW.

Old 09/02/2009, 10:54   #3

Is this working?
Old 09/02/2009, 11:36   #4

try nyu lng

Old 09/02/2009, 15:57   #5

how come i cant open my firewall??? theres an error thingy? help pls

« [TUT] allwin cheat reposted | [UCE/RELEASE] Radical Engine 1.0 BYPASS GG 1361 Edited by amos!! »