Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fully Trainer GCPH BETA 01/14

Discussion on Fully Trainer GCPH BETA 01/14 within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/16/2014, 07:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by .MrLibido View Post
Tried its good but the Boss from George of Ra didn't completely die no HP but still moves and when i tried to quit my GC crash
you pressed x too fast. people always rush in story modes triggering the mob to stay alive.
Old 01/16/2014, 14:21   #32

Experiencing random 3rd party detection when switching tabs
Old 01/16/2014, 18:02   #33

SCREENSHOTS, PROOF PLEASE, EMAIL TO
Old 01/16/2014, 22:19   #34

Everytime I Use A Autokill It Crashes On My Mission (after the mission is over)
Old 01/16/2014, 23:27   #35

i cant help without some proof or screenshots, if autokill crashes you at the boss, for dungeons such as relics, zeruel border and zeruel or on gatebosses, disable autokill and switch to 1hit before you get to the boss.
Old 01/17/2014, 00:05   #36

HEAR ME OUT GUYS!
DONT EVER USE THIS HACK ON HEROIC DUNGEONS! OR DUNGEONS THAT YOU ARE ALONE IN THE SERVER! I WAS A VICTIM OF THIS TEMPORARY BANNED WHICH GAVE ME -50% EXP GAINED,GP AND TEMPORARILY EXPELLED(this was all i remembered from the notification that pop-up after i run the heroic) ! I SWEAR IM TELLING THE TRUTH! I WAS SUPPOSE TO PRINTSCREEN THE SAID NOTIFICATION! BUT DUE TO ABSENCE OF MIND WHEN I FREAK OUT! I SUDDENLY EXIT THE GAME!

Warned you. . .

But i would like to thank Taec for the "Ban Prevention thread" that he/she(?) made
those files you said really appeared on my files after the notifications!
after deletion, my account was fine. nothing actually happens! shocking though.
im really scared right now xD GC is HALF OF MY LIFE!
Old 01/17/2014, 05:41   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladetigrera View Post
i cant help without some proof or screenshots, if autokill crashes you at the boss, for dungeons such as relics, zeruel border and zeruel or on gatebosses, disable autokill and switch to 1hit before you get to the boss.
I Cannot get Screenshot because I already told you my gc crashes after a dungeon is over or a mission is over "when this happens" it happens when i am in the lobby after pressing the "OK" button to recieve my rewards ... BTW im old ecollidex user and i dont know if the game is reacting weird or i have to delete the old main.exe..

thx its working now ..hahahaha
Old 01/17/2014, 09:59   #38

I lav ya man
Old 01/17/2014, 15:56   #39

@Deaf yea you can change your hack status while in-game.

Guys believe at Deaf Catterpillar, I got the same message just like him. I'm afraid now if my account will be ban next update of Grand Chase PH.

@Deaf Bro still beware if that BAN PREVENTION will work, I'm really scared because that ban prevention is almost past of many years right ? IDK, if they update it or not. But anyway I'm hoping that BAN PREVENTION help me :'(

Anyway I got my BAN PREVENTION here:

Try it guys. Hope it helps
Old 01/17/2014, 17:25   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage208 View Post
@Deaf yea you can change your hack status while in-game.

Guys believe at Deaf Catterpillar, I got the same message just like him. I'm afraid now if my account will be ban next update of Grand Chase PH.

@Deaf Bro still beware if that BAN PREVENTION will work, I'm really scared because that ban prevention is almost past of many years right ? IDK, if they update it or not. But anyway I'm hoping that BAN PREVENTION help me :'(

Anyway I got my BAN PREVENTION here:

Try it guys. Hope it helps
Honest truth some of these kids on here are amateurs at hacking. i wouldnt be surpriseed if one of you were heavily armorstacked and obviously, too lazy that you hack a "hero dungeon" that i beat with my eyes closed. we do not make hacks to get you banned. we make it because you need it. and about cleaning your logs, i always put, clean your ******* logs, but people are always in a hurry to download!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2014, 21:29   #41

Quote:
Honest truth some of these kids on here are amateurs at hacking. i wouldnt be surpriseed if one of you were heavily armorstacked and obviously, too lazy that you hack a "hero dungeon" that i beat with my eyes closed. we do not make hacks to get you banned. we make it because you need it. and about cleaning your logs, i always put, clean your ******* logs, but people are always in a hurry to download!

Yow chill! xD hacking at hero dungeon was part of the TEST XD . CRAZY cz i used my main account.
i eventually tried almost every dungeon with this hack . . . (except berkas) for some bugs that i would like to discover.

yeah, Sir Your great. but we due respect sir. please do understand us. we dont know about this things. we are IGNORANT. if you thing we do something stupid or wrong. you could just say it in a smooth way you know?
Old 01/18/2014, 02:54   #42

Quote:

Happy 2014
TO ANY GM SPIES, BE WARNED!!!!
Just as we always do, we like to keep things simple. So we will start off with this as we make fully trainer's biggest design. I hope ph users can at least hold on tight to this for now. No bugs, nothing. Check all buttons if you want for dungeons no crashes reported so far. if any bugs please post on the chat on the main page. thankyou to all testers who came out to help us. special thanks to Mod Ein for the time given to us to finish testing. good luck ph users. i will join you all soon.

ADDED: Regular hack.

Auto Kill: Kill All Monsters in a stage automatically.

One Hit: Kill the Monsters Hit with 1 Attack [99999 damage].

Stop Time: Your time is frozen at 2:07.

Buff Infinito: Buffs used will have their time frozen. [Does not work on all buffs. Works on some debuffs.]

No Second Skill: Cooldowns on skill casting is removed.

No Wait 3 Seconds: The 3 second delay when starting a game after changing characters or people readying is removed.

Print.

1 After downloading Trainer , Run as Administrator, open it .

. 2 And then, a message will appear in the center of the screen saying it is ready to open the Grand Chase:

3. Open Grand Chase; . 4 While the Grand Chase loads, the trainer is already open for use, . 5 Create a room and check the function you want to use.

I Will post downloads here and on Gclite for this week but as of next week's update, downloads will be moved to gclite. i hope you enjoy it.

Right click on download/scan image and open in new tab to view ^.^

CREDITS: GCLITE TEAM ( / )
>>>> CLEAN YOUR FUCKIN LOGS!!!!!!!!!!<<<<
this is a great tool though its in beta mode i wait for official release

1. some monster wont die using autokill and one hit like when you are in champ mode at DRH dungeon at ATUM like the gate boss appears.

2. always use "Parar tempo" when using cheat on Heroic dungeon it might detect and dont give drops

3. Dont press X too early wait for 5 or 7 seconds for accurate autokill

hope you can improve more MOREPOWER
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2014, 08:35   #43

Tnx For cheat more power
Old 01/18/2014, 09:15   #44

Mob from this area doesn't die

Old 01/18/2014, 09:15   #45