Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For those who want to play GC using USB game controller

Discussion on For those who want to play GC using USB game controller within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old 08/07/2009, 16:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
I hope there would NO TUTORIALS about one button otto shot since there are lots of abusers booming around the PvP. ^^
Old 08/07/2009, 16:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcrence View Post
I hope there would NO TUTORIALS about one button otto shot since there are lots of abusers booming around the PvP. ^^
Lol... you kidding me? 1 button otto shot is already spread at the net.... :P
Old 08/07/2009, 17:21   #18

thanks mockzz!
Old 08/07/2009, 19:02   #19

this isn't your application, this is a freeware from electracode.

and for those who want to use their USB controllers with Grand Chase's support, you just plug it in before you start grand chase and it will be usable. this method works for most people who use usb controllers.
Old 08/07/2009, 20:10   #20

@rutee4life

did i say this is MY application??

as far as i remember in my post i said " I HAVE AN APPLICATION HERE" not i Own this

application...

i only post this application here coz i want to help others who has a problem using their

usb controller... get lost and mind your own business...

mod chi i personally request to close my thread...

dami na kc noobs d2 na ayaw papasapaw ee gusto nila cla lage...

wala magagawa pagiging insecure nio...

as ive said "INSECURITY KILLS"

USE YOUR COCONUT SHELL NOT YOUR MOUTH FULL OF SINS...
Old 08/09/2009, 03:26   #21

How would I use my xbox360 controller for this >_> would be nice. Maybe im misunderstanding somthing here, but that is one confusing program
Old 08/10/2009, 11:06   #22

Another thing to add to this, but i hope to *** it doesnt get abused because i love it for faster dungeon runs w/o hacks, but you can also use ppjoy to use your keyboard to emulate the j2k joypad for macroing ottos with just using a keyboard. I'm unsure if this is blocked by gameguard for GC, but i know it's blocked for other Gameguard games. To get around this, just change the install location and the file name of the main program. This app AFAIK is only picked up by gameguard based on name and not on data being sent.