Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] Simple Tut for Undetected SD (Works in NAGC)

Discussion on [TUT] Simple Tut for Undetected SD (Works in NAGC) within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [TUT] Simple Tut for Undetected SD (Works in NAGC)

This has been released before but among all the SD methods being released and a bunch of people saying they don't work, this one is has been the most successful so far.

First, for all of you who don't know how to do the SD hack follow this thread.

After that. you should have a CT with 11 addresses.

I grouped it just for reference.

For the monster addresses that are red, i set the hotkey to "Ctrl+O"
For the monster addresses that are blue, i set the hotkey to "Ctrl+P"

when setting a hotkey have it set the value to 0

you can use your own hotkeys that you prefer.

Then when you enter a dungeon, use either the red or blue addresses to kill half the monsters. Wait a bit, preferably until the dead monsters disappear, then kill the rest of them. If you run your dungeons like this, SD won't be detected.

Note: Be sure to use the Perfect Hack but freeze it to 200 or 250, higher numbers are not neccessary. I usually hotkey it to Ctrl+P "increase value" by "100"

hope this helps
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[UPDATE] (EU) Simple Shophack [UNDETECTED]
10/18/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 123 Replies
Ihr wisst was der Shophack kann, also brauch ich ja nichts erklären. // You know what the Hack do so I'll don't say. Screen: http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6293/hotkey.jp g Waffen zum kaufen // Weapon that u can buy VirusTotal:
Simple Hack [Works!]
08/10/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Simple Hack :D No Fog No Spread NX Chams No Recoil Pick Up Hack Do You Have A Sucky Computer And Lag With A lot Of Useless Hacks???
[Release]12sky2 Simple Bot script Works for ALL versions so far :)
06/03/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
12sky2 Simple Bot script Works for ALL versions so far :) It is just a script so it is small and is in a exe form and u click run the script it should open either winrar or zip-7 or your rar opener and run the script for u Hotkeys will be on the exe and more info is also in the .exe file Please thank if you have any questions post :) Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=36LQDXEO
NAGC That Actually Works?
05/23/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
Hello i was looking in the Hacks/Bots Section and it seems every hack for NAGC doesnt work... I was wondering is there is any bot, macro, script or hacks that currently works?
Multi Client that works and simple
08/27/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
ehy guy wats up i just wanted 2 post this cause i tried all the other multi client hack with hex editor and it worked for a while then now it doesnt work with the Fps thing so i posted a few files up here all u have 2 do is take them ok i made a new one casue after hte newst patch from conquer it dosent allow u open more then 14 no i edit it so no u cna have as much as ur computer can handle even more i made the setup for this as easy as possable i made exe file out of it all u have 2 do...