Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[exploit]GC PH: UNLIMITED Soulmate Accessories and +10Bag BUG

Discussion on [exploit]GC PH: UNLIMITED Soulmate Accessories and +10Bag BUG within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/07/2011, 00:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
thanks it works
Old 10/07/2011, 01:45   #17

wiw...i think moderator's will close this because of there stupid question.......
Old 10/07/2011, 02:29   #18

Erm... isn't this abusive?

Off topic:
Brian, have you found a new bypass method? hm
Old 10/07/2011, 04:51   #19

is the hell spear is there ?? no more random prop scroll?
Old 10/07/2011, 06:28   #20

you don't need to use Random Prop Scroll
all you have to do is to dupe as many as you can then click Random Select on each Item
If you got your desired Stats then delete/sell all the copies if not then move to next item.
Old 10/07/2011, 07:37   #21

is that all character have that acce ?
Old 10/07/2011, 07:48   #22

I think someone already reported the bug cause I've just notice it posted on facebook the name of that person is "Cloud Playboy" i don't know if that person is just trying to get attention or something but just maximize the usage of it before it'll patch and that's sooner than you think.
Old 10/07/2011, 10:50   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by .MrLibido View Post
I think someone already reported the bug cause I've just notice it posted on facebook the name of that person is "Cloud Playboy" i don't know if that person is just trying to get attention or something but just maximize the usage of it before it'll patch and that's sooner than you think.
tsk tsk GM's pet/agent... what do you call that in filipino umm (sipsip)? yup he's an attention seeker poor guy!
Old 10/07/2011, 13:00   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlordianx View Post
tsk tsk GM's pet/agent... what do you call that in filipino umm (sipsip)? yup he's an attention seeker poor guy!
actually, the "GM's Agent/Sipsip/Attention Seeker/Poor Guy" that you're calling.. is [FM]Cloud (Forum Moderator).
Old 10/07/2011, 13:12   #25

make some hack on GCPH
Old 10/07/2011, 13:36   #26

Thanks

it's really helpful
Old 10/07/2011, 14:13   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoonA View Post
actually, the "GM's Agent/Sipsip/Attention Seeker/Poor Guy" that you're calling.. is [FM]Cloud (Forum Moderator).
I don't think that's the real cloud but it doesn't matter if he's fake or not the point is this exploit is already spreading like virus so better abuse it before it's too late.
Old 10/08/2011, 12:37   #28

hmmmm u dont really need to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to do this . just restart your GC client.^___^ is more convinient.
Old 10/08/2011, 12:58   #29

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 3,392
#closed
since its merged with the other thread
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread