Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TIPS/TIP in Heroic dungeon (who doesn't know)

Discussion on TIPS/TIP in Heroic dungeon (who doesn't know) within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TIPS/TIP in Heroic dungeon (who doesn't know)

Required:
*Grand Chase
*Char with wep change slot
*Weapon

Okay, here's how it works. Take off everything, armor, accessories, crests, weps, pets. EVERYTHING. Now put a wep in wep change slot.

Hero dungeon adjusts to your stats, right? So, if you put a wep in wep change, your stats dont change. Go in hero dungeon, and the stats on every monster will be low. Change weapon and the stats on monsters will stay very low, but your stats go up. That way u can do 4 'naked' or 1 person run easily.
PRESS TNX IF I HELPED .... if anyone knows where i get this sorry 4 this just helping to everyone sorry
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2011, 14:13   #2

Any SS??
Old 07/10/2011, 14:53   #3

It work..cz stts 3 player grow 1 player..so,take armor or dll..work in iDgc
Old 07/10/2011, 14:55   #4

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
There is already a tut on this.
#Thanks for effort
#Closed

Regards,
  • Taec. *Älways thëre for yôu* .
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SOLOING A HEROIC DUNGEON
06/29/2012 - Grand Chase - 50 Replies
YouTube - ‪GC Chaos: Heroic Dungeon - Weapon Change Trick‬‏ Written Instructions: step 1. remove all your armors,runes,titles,accesories. leave your pet as it is.(tip)use a pet that can make your MP recover fast. step 2. open your weapon change slot and choose a weapon that you will use. step 3. enter SOR alone step 4. just change youre weapon and thats it. PRESS THE THANKS Button at the lower right part of this post i i helped you
Heroic Dungeon Run
05/17/2011 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
Is there anyone knows how to run heroic dungeons as many as you want?..
[QUESTION] HEROIC DUNGEON
05/08/2011 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
is there a hack on bypassing the minimum required entering for the heroic dungeon? the max is 2 for 24 hrs
heroic dungeon bug
12/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
I had discover something in heroic dungeon... see photo i will release it as soonest as possible but hope it will not abuse so that gm will not patch it and you will not be banned xd.... add me in game i will be online this 7pm gcph i will post a thread this afternoon...
Heroic Dungeon [BUG]
11/27/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
all of you want to know it... STEPS: 1. go to trial forest 3 star 2. after entering the room you created.. don't start.. and leave 3. have someone invite you to heroic dungeon 4. after sombody invited you, have them/him/her quit.. so you can be the host.. 5. after being the host .. you can now adjust the level of the dungeon.. preferably 1 star.. 6. ENJOY!!!:D