Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Genshin Impact
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do you think about the new update?

Discussion on What do you think about the new update? within the Genshin Impact forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What do you think about the new update?

Share your thoughts regarding the new version/update of Genshin Impact in here
Old 12/31/2020, 12:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,472
@

Extreme cold mega cancer for exploration... Albedo and his event story is okay/good. Though not comparable to Zhongli or the complete Fatui/Ningguang storyline. But tbh, I thought there would be much richer and denser story/side quests.

Since 1.2 I only get two 5* arts in domains w/ condensed resin... which is straight ***. New chat is a *** **** blessing, even if I do everything by myself at this point and don't chat with anybody at all.

New cryo/hydro set is insane. Makes Mona viable as a dps (probably) and enhances chongyun.
Old 01/07/2021, 09:36   #3

elite*gold: 570
The Black Market: 1115/0/0
Yeah I hate this cold exploration place. But really looking forward to the upcoming 1.3 update.
Old 10/15/2021, 23:08   #4

Hi guys. I want a gaming chair like this.

But I live in Ukraine. There is no information on the official website. Perhaps you know the answer?