Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Genshin Impact Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Genshin Impact | EU | AR58 | Full Access | First-Hand Account

Discussion on Genshin Impact | EU | AR58 | Full Access | First-Hand Account within the Genshin Impact Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Genshin Impact | EU | AR58 | Full Access | First-Hand Account

I started this account as a lowspender but my luck was insane.

This is a great starter Account for Every Genshin player, who knows the story. Some Characters are not build yet and some Content unplayed.
So you still have a lot to do here especially when it
comes to farming Artifacts, Visiting Sumeru and the areas that were released after sumeru.

This account has your back! By having one of the strongest Characters that you need for the Abyss such as: Hu Tao, Kazuha, Venti, Kokomi, Ganyu, Xiao and many more.

I really enjoyed playing genshin and hope you enjoy playing this lucky account <3

You will get the full access after changing the email address. I created this account by myself.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 star chars:
  • Hu Tao - C1
  • Kazuha - C1
  • Keqing - C1
  • Mona - C2
  • Qiqi - C2
  • Kokomi - C0
  • Itto - C0
  • Xiao - C0
  • Ganyu - C0
  • Venti - C0
  • Ayato - C0