Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Genshin Impact Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AR 56 with 9x 5 Star Character and 5x 5 Star weapons lvl 80-90

Discussion on AR 56 with 9x 5 Star Character and 5x 5 Star weapons lvl 80-90 within the Genshin Impact Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AR 56 with 9x 5 Star Character and 5x 5 Star weapons lvl 80-90

Hello fellow gamers,

I need all my time for New world and my company. Thats why im selling my pieceful Genshin Impact account. With the characters you can do easily finish the full abyss. Youve got a lot of items and characters to do your own combinations and individuell fighting teams. You can find most the details in the pictures. If you have any questions, ask them here or in pm (english/german).
For the transaction Id prefer paypal. Im also accepting trades through a middleman here from elitepvper.

Greetings

Warrocker21
Attached Images
File Type: png ch1.png (5.52 MB, 23 views)
File Type: png ch2.png (5.39 MB, 22 views)
File Type: png weapons.png (3.92 MB, 21 views)
File Type: png Artif.png (4.06 MB, 23 views)

Tags
genhsin, genshin impact account, genshin impact account eu, impact