Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Genshin Impact Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✔️s0ZNIzProjects - Genshin Impact Hack [Mob VAC/RapidFire/Stamina/Teleports & more]✔️

Discussion on ✔️s0ZNIzProjects - Genshin Impact Hack [Mob VAC/RapidFire/Stamina/Teleports & more]✔️ within the Genshin Impact Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/02/2021, 20:47   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You should really mention that TP/teleport is "patched".

To anyone interested in what I mean, TP "works". If you use TP normally like before (go from 1 point to the next), if the spot you're teleporting too is too far away, you'll get teleported back to your original location.

s0Z has a bypass but now each TP takes around 5-10s to finish, and everytime you'll lose 20% ish HP (same as if you fall off/drown) so after a few TPs your characters will all die. When you TP you'll also get "stuck" at the same location for a few seconds, which means monsters can hit you, causing you to lose even more HP.

Overall, yes this works. but a large part (I'd say 80%) of why I pay for this hack is the TP, and now that TP is basically patched, it's almost not worth it for me anymore.
Old 03/03/2021, 04:21   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm not sure why my previous feedback got deleted, i'm only providing a review and feedback on the cheat, i believe that every customer deserves to know what they are getting because it's their money, it shouldn't be a mystery because they're paying for it, they should not be disappointed for what they get. my point is to provide an actual feedback on what is useful and what works and what doesn't.

The cheat has a risky section where features that will get you banned and are categorized there which you shouldn't play around with if you want to keep your account. except Game speed is in risky section but some people use it and they seem fine, However since it's in risky section i wouldn't dare to use it.

1. No skill cooldown. will get you BANNED if you use it. it's not made clear that this will get you banned on the post here on epvp and is not categorized as risky.

2. Rapid fire, is safe allows you to attack the enemy rapidly and killing them fast. works well with most characters but not all. The most valuable feature in the cheat at the moment. probably the most feature you want in this cheat.

3. Teleport, a feature to allow you to teleport anywhere on the map, PATCHED, However you can still teleport around the map but everytime you use this feature your characters health will drop causing you to die.

4. Vaccum, a feature that teleport the enemy outside the map and killing them, PATCHED in spiral abyss. Also another note that this feature is unstable, the cheat itself will crash when using this feature this happens after some time of having this feature on, or game crash. There are other enemys will not be affected by this feature and could be in future content as well.

5. No clip, works. allows you to go through walls or any direction by using buttons. very useful.

6. Was there people banned using this cheat in the last 2 weeks? as far as i know there is no one.

7. Did anyone get banned before using only the safe features before? Yes.4 or 5 people, According to them they were from Adventurer Rank 20 to 55. Does it make it undetected? Up to you to decide.

The provider seems to be busy working on other cheats for other games, However genshin cheat is being maintained for every patch update and No new features added since 2-3 months almost.

genshin is patching the useful features from time to time, No skill cooldown used to be safe but not anymore, teleport no longer works correctly and will cause to to die with every teleport. Vaccum used to work in spiral abyss but not anymore. I'm hoping eventually we will be left with something useful in this cheat such as rapidfire.

Anyway, i thought that people who are willing to buy should know these things before they decide to buy.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/03/2021, 09:15   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall138 View Post
I'm not sure why my previous feedback got deleted, i'm only providing a review and feedback on the cheat, i believe that every customer deserves to know what they are getting because it's their money, it shouldn't be a mystery because they're paying for it, they should not be disappointed for what they get. my point is to provide an actual feedback on what is useful and what works and what doesn't.

The cheat has a risky section where features that will get you banned and are categorized there which you shouldn't play around with if you want to keep your account. except Game speed is in risky section but some people use it and they seem fine, However since it's in risky section i wouldn't dare to use it.

1. No skill cooldown. will get you BANNED if you use it. it's not made clear that this will get you banned on the post here on epvp and is not categorized as risky.

2. Rapid fire, is safe allows you to attack the enemy rapidly and killing them fast. works well with most characters but not all. The most valuable feature in the cheat at the moment. probably the most feature you want in this cheat.

3. Teleport, a feature to allow you to teleport anywhere on the map, PATCHED, However you can still teleport around the map but everytime you use this feature your characters health will drop causing you to die.

4. Vaccum, a feature that teleport the enemy outside the map and killing them, PATCHED in spiral abyss. Also another note that this feature is unstable, the cheat itself will crash when using this feature this happens after some time of having this feature on, or game crash. There are other enemys will not be affected by this feature and could be in future content as well.

5. No clip, works. allows you to go through walls or any direction by using buttons. very useful.

6. Was there people banned using this cheat in the last 2 weeks? as far as i know there is no one.

7. Did anyone get banned before using only the safe features before? Yes.4 or 5 people, According to them they were from Adventurer Rank 20 to 55. Does it make it undetected? Up to you to decide.

The provider seems to be busy working on other cheats for other games, However genshin cheat is being maintained for every patch update and No new features added since 2-3 months almost.

genshin is patching the useful features from time to time, No skill cooldown used to be safe but not anymore, teleport no longer works correctly and will cause to to die with every teleport. Vaccum used to work in spiral abyss but not anymore. I'm hoping eventually we will be left with something useful in this cheat such as rapidfire.

Anyway, i thought that people who are willing to buy should know these things before they decide to buy.
Thank you! Super important that stuff like this is transparent and not hidden behind a payment.
Old 03/12/2021, 16:59   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very critical and key to the safety of everyone. thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall138 View Post

Old 03/18/2021, 19:41   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any new discord link
Old 03/19/2021, 11:30   #96

elite*gold: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
any new discord link
Updated discord is on the website
Old 03/21/2021, 19:25   #97

Genshin Impact v2.0
-Added Enemy Modification section
Quote:
Enemy Modification:
-Crazy Enemy Movements [Enemies running like the flash all over the place]
-New Despawn Enemies [New method aswell]
-Disable Enemy Movement [Lock them in place]
-Spinning Enemies
-Small changes to the Teleports.
-Improved ALOT GhostMode & Disable Enemy Attacks, they should be solid in Abyss.
Old 03/30/2021, 03:44   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just bought the product waiting for how to use the program now. I only got an email of the product key.
Old 03/30/2021, 22:49   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manpanda View Post
Just bought the product waiting for how to use the program now. I only got an email of the product key.
Order sorted
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2021, 23:27   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank you!!!
Old 04/19/2021, 15:33   #101

v3.0 menu showcase + the new Paralyzed enemies in Abyss
Old 04/19/2021, 20:16   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ZNIz View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNldBpr9Hg
v3.0 menu showcase + the new Paralyzed enemies in Abyss
Will you add "SAFE" Item Vacuum again like the other cheats have?
and are you planing to instead of Rapid fire also do the "1 Hit Kill" option? Would be cool.
Old 04/27/2021, 14:54   #103

Tester video from the upcoming v3.0 tomorrow
Old 04/28/2021, 09:35   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ZNIz View Post
Tester video from the upcoming v3.0 tomorrow
is it safe on this new update
Old 04/30/2021, 11:09   #105

Genshin Impact v3.0 Update
-Recoded the whole project in C++.
-Organized & optimized code for best menu performance.
-new & stable Kernel method to communicate with the game.
-Improved menu that opens up ingame (Mod menu).
-Easy hotkeys next to every feature, simply click on the [-] and press the desired hotkey + auto save & load.
-0 menu crashes.
-Improved VAC & Enemy Modification System, won't miss any enemy around !.
-Added Paralyzed Enemies (To paralyze all enemies completely).
-Added Gravity Jumps (Fly around with amazing jumps).
-Added back No Skill Cooldown [Found new method to do it safely].
-Added back PickUp Range [To control the range of loot].
-Added Checks for localplayer in VAC & Enemy modification.
-Updated to v1.5 Patch
Thanks
1 User