Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Genshin Impact Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✔️s0ZNIzProjects - Genshin Impact Hack [Mob VAC/RapidFire/Stamina/Teleports & more]✔️

Discussion on ✔️s0ZNIzProjects - Genshin Impact Hack [Mob VAC/RapidFire/Stamina/Teleports & more]✔️ within the Genshin Impact Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/13/2020, 19:22   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Need vouch?
Old 10/21/2020, 01:45   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can this work on mobile phone?
Old 10/22/2020, 22:57   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hast du ein test zugang für ein paar stunden oder minuten um es zu testen?
Old 10/23/2020, 09:36   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Retards who bought this trainer, most cheat features are detectable in game. What more shame is many of features in the trainer are stolen from public cheat and were added just to rip off people money.

Sad.
Old 10/23/2020, 21:44   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
Retards who bought this trainer, most cheat features are detectable in game. What more shame is many of features in the trainer are stolen from public cheat and were added just to rip off people money.

Sad.
sad that you don't know nothing about cheats, its true that some features are from other cheats but that is normal have you ever seen an cheat that didnt had the same features as other cheats, 2nd the cheat has "legit" features and "rage" features with rage is meant that they have a high ban chance with legit is meant that you wont get banned
Old 10/24/2020, 16:34   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Sad.
What cheats are detectable? They seem to have things like vac/tp? What public cheat are you talking about?
Old 10/25/2020, 07:13   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourMama101 View Post
What cheats are detectable? They seem to have things like vac/tp? What public cheat are you talking about?
Google "Genshin Impact Cheat Engine Table", the link is literally at first/top of the search list.

All the cheat source codes are available to public and was released on September by MGGA and his friends and this ****** sozniz gradually added those public cheats in his trainer for $$. If you ever wonder how he could add so many cheat features in his trainer, this is why.

Dont bother to reply me if you want to defend this ******, i'm already disgusting with this thread. I'm out.
Old 10/25/2020, 07:19   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Sad.
Quote:
Google "Genshin Impact Cheat Engine Table", the link is literally at first/top of the search list.

All the cheat source codes are available to public and was released on September by MGGA and his friends and this ****** sozniz gradually added those public cheats in his trainer for $$. If you ever wonder how he could add so many cheat features in his trainer, this is why.

Dont bother to reply me if you want to defend this ******, i'm already disgusting with this thread. I'm out.
Gotcha. THey have a list of stuffs that's safe/risky and isn't CE detected?
Old 10/25/2020, 07:44   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourMama101 View Post
Gotcha. THey have a list of stuffs that's safe/risky and isn't CE detected?
Hard to tell if its detected or not, the one that triggers the ban is from cheat feature itself. Even you used private/undetected injection method, you will still get banned if you use stamina hack or any obvious hack that can be checked by gamelogs. Even IOS and Android version are having same problem, they bypassed the kernel driver but still got banned in game because of certain cheat feature.

For CE, csrss is somehow whitelisted by the anti cheat so you can attach CE to GenshinImpact.exe. I used ESP chest box only and my account still no ban for more than a week until today. Some said freeze mobs, speedhack, and zoomhack are safer to use, the result seems variable to anyone.
Old 10/25/2020, 13:00   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hard to tell if its detected or not, the one that triggers the ban is from cheat feature itself. Even you used private/undetected injection method, you will still get banned if you use stamina hack or any obvious hack that can be checked by gamelogs. Even IOS and Android version are having same problem, they bypassed the kernel driver but still got banned in game because of certain cheat feature.

For CE, csrss is somehow whitelisted by the anti cheat so you can attach CE to GenshinImpact.exe. I used ESP chest box only and my account still no ban for more than a week until today. Some said freeze mobs, speedhack, and zoomhack are safer to use, the result seems variable to anyone.
Are you saying you're still undetected with ESP or are you saying today you got banned
Old 10/25/2020, 17:26   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc2music View Post
Are you saying you're still undetected with ESP or are you saying today you got banned
If i got banned, i would say "still no ban for more than a week BUT until today."

Edit: Gosh.. why i'm still in this ******* thread and replying? I'm going to turn off the notification now.

Bye.
Old 10/26/2020, 00:38   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm confused by this cheat. A lot of the features I see on the cheat are detected by the sanity check. I hope it isn't advertised as undetected
Old 10/27/2020, 00:45   #58

elite*gold: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by DosSeller View Post
I'm confused by this cheat. A lot of the features I see on the cheat are detected by the sanity check. I hope it isn't advertised as undetected
So far the only thing that triggers that "Sanity" bullshit is the very risky features like Infinite Ultimate/Stamina/Rage Rapid, that's all.
Old 10/27/2020, 21:31   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bro discord down ?
Old 10/27/2020, 21:55   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ZNIz View Post
So far the only thing that triggers that "Sanity" bullshit is the very risky features like Infinite Ultimate/Stamina/Rage Rapid, that's all.
Did your discord get deleted?