Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] DAoCBot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] DAoCBot

Right. I am a very lazy person, so leveling up crafting and xp isnt very attractive in my eyes. Hence why i felt the need to write a bot to do it for me. Its written in .net and works with the newest EU english client (which i obviously cannot remember the version number of). It works by reading memory and pushing buttons for you, and is fully customizable through scripts. Everything seems to work for me, so i havent really bothered adding additional features i do not need myself.

Ive taken the liberty of making a sampleroutine, which is designed for my ranger. When you click the start button, it will compile the script selected in the options menu, and start running the bot.

If we look at the setup for the sampleroutine, you'd have to edit the keys it needs to click:

Open "SampleRoutine.cs"

For abilities, we have:
Ability SomeBuffExample = new Ability("BuffExample", 600, "9"); //600sec duration (10minutes)
It basically means, Ability(Name, Cooldown(duration for buffs), Key)

As we see, this is made for a guy with a bow. There should be nothing wrong with you changing this, in case you want it to craft stuff (should be relatively simple), or your guy relies on something that is not a bow to get the mobs to you. It stand where you left it, try to find some target using the TargetNearestEnemy function in DAoC, and then it'll engage it.

To operate the bot, all you gotta do, is set stuff up under the options menu, click the attach button and attach it to a daoc process, then click the start button.

The bot is very new, and not really developed in terms of features, but it gets the job done.

And heres the download link:

Because my reversing capabilities are questionable at best, I'm looking for someone to help me figure out some offsets, mainly in terms of the objectlist for all dynamic objects (players, npcs, gameobjects etc), and the location of your toon of which i have had no luck finding non dynamic pointers for. I believe they're tied to your own characterobject which is dynamic, and not fixed.

Oh yeah, i dont really speak german, so keep it in english...

Versions:

v003

-Added alot of foolproofing.
-Now taking out the garbage when the bot is stopped
-Experimental aka. slightly hacky way of allowing keyinput to an unfocused window. Do not screw around too much with the window, otherwise weird things will happen. Will have a look at this later aswell. It should work well for crafting and general botting though.

v002

-Added support for buffing and abilities with cooldown
-Fixed a ton of errors that might have crashed the bot :P

Initial:

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

OH yeah btw, the checkbox in the options window to send keystrokes to a background process doesnt really work...yet... Ive been getting some strange behavior when using it, and im currently looking at it now...

Anyways, DAoC seems to refuse to process input unless its the active window, so you'll have to keep the window active...

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Added a new version with support for buffing and stuff... Fixed a ton of errors that seemed to crash the bot for weird reasons if people didnt do exactly what they should... Not entirely done foolproofing it though.

Anyways, feedback is appriciated with stacktrashes if possible. If you get an error, try to reproduce it and tell me how.

Oh yeah, if youre too lazy to write your own routine, send me a pm. I need some testers for routines, but do not expect this to be without work from your side. I need thorough tests plus a complete guide to what its supposed to do step by step. Then ill code it, and you'll test it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

v003 contains a huge pile of fixes. I need someone who can give me a hand with a crafting implementation...basically i have no clue in hell how people are crafting, so i need some info on that

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

nice i try to setup the bot
Old   #6
Und alle so: "Yeaahh"

elite*gold: 867
Received Thanks: 24,247
Havn't tested it yet, however thanks for your work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Is this working ? lastest patch updated ?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredrikR View Post
Is this working ? lastest patch updated ?
havent bothered to update it to the latest patch...think it was 1.104 it was working on.
Old   #9

does this work on uthgard? also, will it be easy to a code a BM/NS to kill, rest to 90%+ then kill again? thx
Old   #10

for 20 kb u take an anti-waiting-website? l o l....
Old   #11

help

Having trouble getting the bot to face its target tho any help appreciated gonna keep trying to figure it out and tinkering with it... so far i gone from it not working at all to semi working now its working well just need the face ability to work to be perfect thanks a lot for adding this. Been lookin for something like this a long long time

------------------------------------

fixed the above problem by downloading an auto clicker program to auto click face ever 4 or 5 seconds. now the only MAJOR bug i have noticed is that the bot will sit when a mob gets to about 1% health and just let the mob beat on him why it tries to rest. it is like the bot thinks the mob is dead but the mob just has super low hp and just kills the bot which is sitting. it does not happen every mob but its semi consistent. Maybe a way to make it fire one or two styles even after it thinks its dead before it sits would fix it but I know nothing of coding and cant help fix that. Will report any other bugs or fixes i find thanks for the program
Old   #12

This program still working?
Old   #13

elite*gold: 260
Nice simple program to use, having some problems atm tho with the program not recognizing the hp, end and pow values so the character just sits down and rests forever.

Hopefully you can help me out here giving some tips or something

Thanks in advance
Old   #14

i didn't try it, but if you are using getpixel then remind that ppl use different uis. getting player stats is not that difficult or wether you got something as a target. maybe i will recheck this on the weekend then i can post some offsets (didn't update daoc after the last patch and i still need to filter some patterns out of the old game.dll)
Old   #15

the bot doesnt recognize my HP/END/POW so he wants to rest all the time.. any ideas ?