Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How To: Archmage / Shamane power leveling

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To: Archmage / Shamane power leveling

Hi guys,

as I was tired of playing my WP on order side, I decided to play a Shamane on another server.
Ofc I directly installed the HackPack to have more fun.

I think some ppl will already know this method but maybe there are some ppl which find the following tips helpful

I will cut short the HackPack as HP.

1. To get as fast as possible from lvl 1-8 or 9 do the following:
HP has a function called "Map Click Teleport". This is an awesome feature which makes it possible with only one world map click to get where you want within a zone. So what I do is, teleport from T1 to T2 ... to T4 and teleport to each PVE camp of your side (order or destruction). Talk to each Bounty / Head money NPC (do not know how they are exactly called in english client) and each Bindingpoint NPB. The higher the Tier, the higher the XP reward will be.
As you can teleport via World map this will take 5 Minutes for each fraction Tiers. So if you have done it for the 3 different Tier zones (Dwarfs, Humans, Elves) you should be something like lvl 8.

Ofc this will only level up your Rank, not your RR. But this will be the next step.

2. RR + EXP farming:
Join a scenario. Leave the group. Make sure you have LoSer activated. If you use the Healgrid+Distance addon that I posted, you will see the distance of all ppl within scenario groups. Now all you have to do is to stick near by theother players and give them your level 2 HOT. I put this HOT on all tanks, ranged dd's and melees. Ignore the other healers as they only steal your RR points :-P
Now, as soon as the hotted players start to do damage and killing you will gain the maximum EXP and RR for all their kills, and you gain the maximum RR points for your ticking HOTs on them.
Also very nice is, that you very often get the loot of the killed enemies!
As a example I will uplaod some screenshots in the evening. You will always be EXp and RR leader in each scenario like this.
My Shamane on an UK server was lvl 40 in a awesome time and it tooks me only a few days of massive playing to reach level 69 RR.

Have fun ;-)

Old   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 4171
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,475
#moved

Old   #3

Braucht man dazu zwangsläufig addons? Ich meine Leveln ist ja kein problem aber ich weis nicht ob man in sc durchs reine hoten so viel rp bekommt.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Wallace View Post
Braucht man dazu zwangsläufig addons? Ich meine Leveln ist ja kein problem aber ich weis nicht ob man in sc durchs reine hoten so viel rp bekommt.
Ich nutze immer die .dll, aber im Prinzip müsstest du auch ohne soviel RP bekommen. Allerdings nutz ich das HackPack, da ich damit auch durch wände heilen kann.
Damit bist du nicht in Gefahr und kannst viel mehr heilen als die anderen.

Old   #5

ok ich habs mal ausprobiert wirklich mehr exp habe ich nciht bekommen aber ein wenig mehr ruf.

allerdings verschafft man sich auch einen sehr schelcht ruf bei den anderen spielern.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Wallace View Post
ok ich habs mal ausprobiert wirklich mehr exp habe ich nciht bekommen aber ein wenig mehr ruf.

allerdings verschafft man sich auch einen sehr schelcht ruf bei den anderen spielern.
Naja Ich spiele regelmäßig mit 5-7 Leuten. Wenn ich alleine unterwegs bin ist mir das wurscht

Abgesehen davon bekommst du nur mehr ruf wenn du auch heilst, also sollten die andern sich nicht beschweren, da ich eigentlich motiviert bin so viel wie möglich zu heilen :-)
Old   #7
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 4171
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,475
Ich schieb das mal in den Guidesbereich.

Sollte da eigentlich auch hin ^^