Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Simple For Honor Autoblock (AHK)

Old   #31

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getwicked300 View Post
Oh okay...so I am still not quite understanding how to perform this using a PS4? Do i have to plug the keyboard into the Ps4? Sorry im having trouble understanding, further instructions would be great.
You need play anywhere on your PC for PS4 just start the script on PC and playanywhere and play with controller this should work

Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
You need play anywhere on your PC for PS4 just start the script on PC and playanywhere and play with controller this should work
Now I am more confused...you just said your script does not support the use on a controller.

Xbox One employs a remote access program where you can play your console games on computer named " Play Anywhere "

PlayStation 4 utilizes a remote access program where you can play console games on your computer named: " Remote Play "

I downloaded the Remote Play on my PC, I also downloaded your script on my PC. I started to the Remote Play program, linked my account/logged in, started your script and followed all the instructions. The computer recognizes the controller just fine, however the script does not recognize the PlayStation 4 controller. There is no option in the script to change keybinding arrow like the instructions say either.

Old   #33

The discord doesnt work anymore please fix man
Old   #34

elite*gold: 3
Fix your discord mate...

Old   #35

I'm curious if there is another cheat like this somewhere(other than wallhax)?Wallhax one is down ancd i have heard there is another one,but i could not find it since the mod kept removing the post.
Old   #36

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpriman View Post
The discord doesnt work anymore please fix man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acs' View Post
Fix your discord mate...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modykilla View Post
I'm curious if there is another cheat like this somewhere(other than wallhax)?Wallhax one is down ancd i have heard there is another one,but i could not find it since the mod kept removing the post.
i Deleted the discord ForHonor is dead for me there will be no updates