Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 12:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Onigiri US Online - Trainer Hack - Infinite SP/No Skill Cooldown and MORE

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 20
[Release] Onigiri US Online - Trainer Hack - Infinite SP/No Skill Cooldown and MORE

Onigiri US Online Trainer Hack Version 1.3



Features:

- No Skill Cooldown
- Infinite SP
- Max P-AtkSpd
- Max Movement Speed (the max movement speed in the game is "85" but my trainer gives you "100" FAF LOL)
- Levitate




How to use:

Go to Onigiri_US folder > Right click in "onigiri.exe" >
select Properties > select Compatibility tab > In 'Compatibility mode' select the 'Execute this program in compatibility mode' box and change to "Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and click in 'Ok' > Open Onigiri game > Log in your account and in the character selection screen open OnigiriUSTrainer_by_LoPhoBia_V1.3 > Select your char and enjoy.


Trainer made by myself


Download OnigiriUS Trainer:

VirusTotal Scan:

Video of my trainer in use:


If you enjoyed my trainer make sure to THANKS this post;
I`ll be waiting your feedback;
Feel free give more ideas of new features and i`ll see what i can do;
Only will update and add more features if i get more than 10 THANKS.



LoPhoBia is offline  
Thanks
14 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
great!!!! work perfectly everywhere i don't even need any support anymore, really awesome.
Just to know can you do instant kill hack just like the other guy in his video? or give more damage maybe critical chance? 100% mov spd is really cool i didn't know it was possible can you make even faster? I'm just asking because i'm very curious even if you can't do still fine thank you very much for this trainer i'm loving this


saraonigiri is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 20
Hey, glad to hear that you`re enjoying my trainer yay
First of all what video are you talking about? I saw another Onigiri hack in this site with instant kill but that don't look like instant kill, its more like an Hit Multiplier, if is it yeah i can do that with around 20 to 30 hits per second. As for the movement speed i can do from "0" to "500" and even more but going further than "400" makes you lose accuracy in some of the melee skills. Improving self attributes is also possible but i haven`t found a way to put it on a script yet sorry :<
Thanks for your feedback and for using a little of your time just to THANK my post, i`ll think about this features for the next version (If i get the necessary THANKS for it, not sure if i`ll keep sharing if people don`t appreciate it)
LoPhoBia is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
seems to be quite cool but is there any chance of getting banned? if you can deny that by 100% i might try it out


{T}oxee{N} is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by {T}oxee{N} View Post
seems to be quite cool but is there any chance of getting banned? if you can deny that by 100% i might try it out
The risk of ban only exist if you use it in public(i mean using Levitate to fly around in public maps or spam the same skill over and over during a long time in public places with players around) and people record and report you, also if you are in a party with people you don't know or don't trust and you use Levitate and then someone record and report you. I've played this game for around 2 years using my own trainer and never once got an personal account banned, so if you keep it to yourself or only use in a party with people you fully trust then you're safe. The scripts in this version (1.3) are made in a way that is imperceptible for the server to know.
If you want to try but still afraid you can do a test with an alt account and use it for couple of days and wait for the first update, i ensure your account will still be accessible after the update.
LoPhoBia is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
alright cool i just tested it its really awesome its so funny to just fly above dungeons and skip all the rooms xD however im still hesitating to use it on my main worked too hard for him o.o but maybe i just continue using it on alt accounts so thank you very much keep it up
{T}oxee{N} is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 20
You're welcome, i'll try to keep this project up as long people are enjoying it. One of the perks of Levitate is that you can skip thru the portals and go direct to the boss room haha i'm glad you discovered it, i made a video showing how to skip thru portals using it but my slow internet don't let me upload :c
LoPhoBia is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ans Keima View Post
Not work on me
Im play Onigiri on Win XP Ps3 x86, why?
Hi, let's see what is going on with ya. Just check something for me first: 1. Is your .NET updated in the last version? 2. Did you really changed the onigiri.exe to run in compatibility mode for WinXP SP3? 3. Did you open the trainer in the character selection screen? 4. The activation hotkeys only work after you already log in the game with your chracter, after type the hotkey will will hear an activation sound which mean it attached to the game. Check all this for me when you try again and tell me if it worked fpr you now
LoPhoBia is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPhoBia View Post
The risk of ban only exist if you use it in public(i mean using Levitate to fly around in public maps or spam the same skill over and over during a long time in public places with players around) and people record and report you, also if you are in a party with people you don't know or don't trust and you use Levitate and then someone record and report you. I've played this game for around 2 years using my own trainer and never once got an personal account banned, so if you keep it to yourself or only use in a party with people you fully trust then you're safe. The scripts in this version (1.3) are made in a way that is imperceptible for the server to know.
If you want to try but still afraid you can do a test with an alt account and use it for couple of days and wait for the first update, i ensure your account will still be accessible after the update.
The Onigiri GMs are already aware of this and are working on patching it. Everyone using it will be banned, so I urge you guys to think twice before using it because the admins of the game are more aware than you think.
strawberryskitty is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPhoBia View Post
Hi, let's see what is going on with ya. Just check something for me first:
1. Is your .NET updated in the last version?
2. Did you really changed the onigiri.exe to run in compatibility mode for WinXP SP3?
3. Did you open the trainer in the character selection screen?
4. The activation hotkeys only work after you already log in the game with your chracter, after type the hotkey will will hear an activation sound which mean it attached to the game. Check all this for me when you try again and tell me if it worked fpr you now
For
1. my last NET is 4
2. there no choise for Win Xp Sp3 in Compatible list
3. Yes
4. Im hear sound, but there something else happen to me, my Energy is 113, Im enter warding with energy used 20, but Im realize my energy is 18 left, for first I dont know why that happen after Im restart my Onigiri and close Trainer my Energy is 68.

Hope the info above usefull to you, and sorry for my bad english
Ans Keima is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
the hack is so awesome....can you do too some hack on some mats or drop rate? btw..cool app this you made
Shikada is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryskitty View Post
The Onigiri GMs are already aware of this and are working on patching it. Everyone using it will be banned, so I urge you guys to think twice before using it because the admins of the game are more aware than you think.
As for people being banned just for using it is very unlikely to happen since there is no way for them to find it even they know exacly what they're looking for, that's why people only will get ban if they start showing flying around like i said. Without a video+report showing that you're using it then is almost impossible to be banned.
GMs of all servers are already awere of this since closed beta because this isen't a new thing and yet still possible to hack in all servers with the very same method, i bet you're spamming like crazy while reporting me and the staff said they're working on it haha. After each maintenance there is a risk of the trainer being patched or only a couple of functions stop working since some updates change the game root but still possible for me to update my trainer in just some minutes so i have not to fear from it.
You could stop talking about what you don't know and let people have fun xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ans Keima View Post
For
1. my last NET is 4
2. there no choise for Win Xp Sp3 in Compatible list
3. Yes
4. Im hear sound, but there something else happen to me, my Energy is 113, Im enter warding with energy used 20, but Im realize my energy is 18 left, for first I dont know why that happen after Im restart my Onigiri and close Trainer my Energy is 68.

Hope the info above usefull to you, and sorry for my bad english
Hey, i wonder why it don't have this option on compatibility mode, what version of Windows you have instaled? Is there any feature working or nothing work and the only thing that happens is your energy problem?
For what i can see this is just a compatibility problem so i'll be able to help you once i know more, thanks for your feedback it really help me to improve. I was going to look into it just now but there is a maintenance going on so only will be able to log after its finished and update.
PS: Bad english is fine haha my english is awful too since it's not my main language so no need to worries i can understand you just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikada View Post
the hack is so awesome....can you do too some hack on some mats or drop rate? btw..cool app this you made
Thanks, sorry but i can't do anything about the mats because it is all server-side and if you inject any mat into your account then your account will be flagged. I'm working in a way to give drop/xp boosts and also insane selfstats in a safe way so if i succeed i'll put it in my trainer and share.
LoPhoBia is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
there a new update so the trainer does not work anymore can u check this out thanks
JustGlano is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustGlano View Post
there a new update so the trainer does not work anymore can u check this out thanks
Can't check it today since i'm not home only will take a look tomorrow, i've asked my friend to test it and he said that everything still working fine after today's maintenance. Remember to always repeat the process of changing the compatibility mode of the "onigiri.exe" after every maintenance since they sometimes update it. If still not working send me a private message with your windows and .net framework version and will check after i get home.
LoPhoBia is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPhoBia View Post
Hey, i wonder why it don't have this option on compatibility mode, what version of Windows you have instaled? Is there any feature working or nothing work and the only thing that happens is your energy problem?
For what i can see this is just a compatibility problem so i'll be able to help you once i know more, thanks for your feedback it really help me to improve. I was going to look into it just now but there is a maintenance going on so only will be able to log after its finished and update.
PS: Bad english is fine haha my english is awful too since it's not my main language so no need to worries i can understand you just fine.
Im playing Onigiri on Windows XP Sp3 x86


Ans Keima is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
onigiri hack, onigiri trainer, onigirius



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release]Infinite MP / No spells Cooldown For elsword FR / EU
Hello All EPvP community I relase my new kom hack for elsword FR Features : Infinite MP , No cooldown , Techpoint (S+ in all Dunegons) ...
10 Replies - Elsword



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.