Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Full Trainer

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Ok let me first start off by saying If you have nothing nice to say back to me then don't speak at all im not going to come onto to this thread to start some silly flame wars. With that said i'm here for all the noobys who cant ask one Effing question carefully enough with out annoying the ppl who know how to use this hack and the ppl who miraculously get it to work somehow for themselves and then somehow grab there tiny pair of balls and thinks its ok to just flame other ppl. Now all i want to know is when You OPEN THE PROGRAM BEFORE RUNNING THE GAME, THEN RUN THE GAME AND MAKE YOUR OWN ROOM (PASSWORDED OFCOURSE) DO YOU CLICK THE CODE/HACK OR (A.k.A the box of the code of your choice) or WHATEVER YOU PPL MAY WANT TO ADDRESS IT AS, and it suppose to work? if so then thats wrong bcz im running the latest Psobb schthack server and blah blah and i dled Rare sumos latest fuck that server v.16 what not gimmick and ive done all that and NO IT DOESNT WORK SO UNLESS YOU PPL ARE GOING TO ACTUALLY SAY TO SOMEONE THIS IS WHAT YOU DO INSTEAD OF WASTING THREAD SPACE YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR EFFED UP REMARKS TO YOURSELVES UNLESS ITS COMING FROM sumo himself ok bcz im tired of searching threads for a simple little guide for noobs like myself who cant figure out what simple thing am i not doing right. theres no need to be a prick about it. now this post wasnt meant to offend anybody but it was meant to get a point out and still try and ask specifically what has to be done. IF its SOOO simple then why not just say what needs to be done?! why curse everyone out. you all were in the same boat at some point in your life and im sure you didn't like it if your being polite and asking a simple god dam question and then some ass hole wants to be a prick for whatever reason they may have. Now before you guys say anything. i used to use sumos old trainers and they worked fine for me but there were guides for it im just now coming back to the game and just want to up to speed a character to play in ult so a little enlightenment would be nice... And i know for a fact his trainer works we just want a little help to getting it to work if your not going to help anyone use your masterpiece why release it to pub? again no offense i really am not looking for a arguement, im just making a stand.... which is probably gona back fire in my face.... so im sorry if this doesnt get some help for all of us who can manage to get it to work.

Ef everything i just said i was the idiot i probably downloaded the wrong one theres another thread on this site and a guy postsed a trainer called fuckpso and it works just fine as of today May 23rd 2011 it works with the running server schthack psobb so just go to that thread and dl that one ppl.

Old   #92

everyons computer is different, so its hard to say why it doesnt work for you. me, i just installed it and it worked, but i've been where youre at. id say wipe the tears and snot off your face and just read up, someone will help you or someone will call you a dumb ***** but who cares its the ******* internet dont take it so personally. btw this is a really old thread, im so high i cant remember how i got here, hope that helps, but i already know it didnt, ta ta

Old   #93

the hack dont work at all i tested it,you can click all,but nothing happen in game
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabsiGER View Post
the hack dont work at all i tested it,you can click all,but nothing happen in game
i still use this and it works fine, meseta hack dc you but other than that works great.

shoulda said "this **** dont work for me either and i cry myself to sleep at night "

poopy nose

Old   #95

psobb closes when i start the trainer....
Old   #96

Hack still works for me
Old   #97

there alot of people in ultima servers now how about u make a trainer over there..eden is dead..admin and players are ultima now..the gm are corupted they make item 4 there own kind..so i want a trainer
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobshit View Post
there alot of people in ultima servers now how about u make a trainer over there..eden is dead..admin and players are ultima now..the gm are corupted they make item 4 there own kind..so i want a trainer
Then take the time to go make one.
Old   #99

Trainer works, good job also i pmed you about other matters. check it out
Old   #100

first time user

Hey everyone first time poster here. looking forward to being an active poster ^_^
Old   #101

as of today, this still works but my main concern is. will i ever get caught??? i mean do they have a log like most games that moniters suspicious activity?? or am i clear to use this on my main account to get in a few solo TTFs to get higher level??? lemme know someone!!!

THIS PROGRAM DOES WORK!! IM RUNNING WINDOWS 7!!! if you want a proof video just ask me ill make a new youtube account and put it up xD
Old   #102

The admins of Schthack aren't the best. If you do some solo TTFs, and they notice your name on the Roomlist (maybe because you do it 5 times in a row) then they 'might' catch you.
I sometimes run with the Normal hack (Playing Hard ttf but my enemys are as in normal xD) and you do get full EXP. (Even if it shows the normal exps. I did a check, and it is really only client sided, means you DO get the full Hard EXPs at any enemy)

So i dont really know, but am still in the game ^^.

Oh and make sure you do not change things like Section ID and Class. But feel free to change your name. I did it too, and i havent got a "Change Your Name" warning.
Old   #103

I can't get this to work. Can anyone confirm that the trainer isn't blocked?
Old   #104

i can make some ultimate hack tool for ultima if you want?

for cheat on schtserv. if you tell me what you want on any server ill make it for you guys.

ultima hack

Broomop Ultima hack version 1

has the following:

*** equip (do not select items with x on them or armors that dont match ur level, you will be flagged as cheater if you do)
walk through walls
select all menus
*** mode
inifinite mag feed

remember to place this exe where ultima is installed where psobb.exe is.... also this has see items on p2 as well forgot to mention that.
Old   #105

can you add select all menus to the schtserv hackloader or make a tools with this in it