Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] MicroVolts Surge Multi-Hack

Discussion on [Release] MicroVolts Surge Multi-Hack within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [OUTDATED!] MicroVolts Surge Multi-Hack MVX v3.40 (UPDATED 08-05-2014)

Okay guys let's get started.. yesterday i saw many posts about a MV Hack..and not a fake one of course... Today i bring you a new hack MultiHack

Hack Status : Dedected waiting for new Release!

Information on working versions:
Windows Vista - Working
Windows 8 - N/A
Windows 7 - - Working
64 bit - Working
32 bit- N/A

How to Run :

1. Run Injector as Administrator
2. ON injector textbox input MicroVolts.exe
3. Browse the mvx.dll Hack "Bypass.dll included in case the hack is dedected"
4. Click Auto Inject When game Starts
5. Open MicroVolts
6. Play the Game..

Now.. when game connects on Lobby you will see the chat menu if the Hack is activated it will bring with Purple Letters

Okay if you'r hack is running properly you can type this commands to activate the In-Game Hack commands

Injector VirusTotal :

NOTE* Commands are Included on the RaR File![/B]

*UPDATE* Hack Download Link removed. Wait for a new Release!

Have fun all cheers~
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/05/2014, 00:23   #2

nice mate it works
Old 10/05/2014, 10:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sverrir19 View Post
nice mate it works
No problem mate
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2014, 20:16   #4

Unhappy

its works but wen i play a match in first 1 min its work and then is give me unknow eror ... and i must reconect again and again its because of bypass ... and i dont know what to do ... pls help me .. this ...
Old 10/06/2014, 13:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutgaby View Post
its works but wen i play a match in first 1 min its work and then is give me unknow eror ... and i must reconect again and again its because of bypass ... and i dont know what to do ... pls help me .. this ...

This one is the most common error to Avoid it

1. When you enable /Jump mode be sure that u are not using in DeathMatch the max Jump. Use /Jump 3 if you want /Jump 4 - 5 play Zombies...

2. If you have enabled /pve_onehitboss it may cause some bug errors and may stuck you on some places..

3. /pve unlimited_respawn is glitched you have to Join one game alone and next with people if you don't want to Bug on screen.

That's all if you keep having problems just post again.
Every time that i find a new MV Hack a will be the first posting it here!

Happy Gaming!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2014, 13:35   #6

thx but i inject only bypass and its because of bypass ... its tell me unknown error. Please restart the client. so i tink its because of bypass or i don't know ... and thx its first heck for me in microvolts .. so .. thx i like u ^^
Old 10/06/2014, 13:40   #7

Quote:
thx but i inject only bypass and its because of bypass ... its tell me unknown error. Please restart the client. so i tink its because of bypass or i don't know ... and thx its first heck for me in microvolts .. so .. thx i like u ^^

Thank you for you're kind words.

One Tip :

On my post i said you have to use bypass only if the hack is dedected.. as i last checked hack was not... so do not use the bypass.dll without the original mvx.dll being dedected wait for the new update of MV to use the bypasser or it will cause bugs/Errors

Cheers~ Happy Gaming
Old 10/06/2014, 14:05   #8

ok give me ur skype or yahoo ... or something i well show u .. whth bypass and u well see ... and i not tell u i have win 8.1 ... so maybe its because of that
Old 10/06/2014, 14:14   #9

Quote:
ok give me ur skype or yahoo ... or something i well show u .. whth bypass and u well see ... and i not tell u i have win 8.1 ... so maybe its because of that

Sorry mate but hack was not for Win 8.0 or even 8.1 :\ i will try to find a new hack that is working for you're win based version
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2014, 15:39   #10

I get so far that I see the Purple text in-Game

my problems are...

1# I have to write Microvolts.exe otherwise he'll not find it

2# If I use as an example /pve boss_onehit nothing happens

3# I tried it with bypass and without

could u help me please :c ?
Old 10/06/2014, 15:49   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Cat View Post
I get so far that I see the Purple text in-Game

my problems are...

1# I have to write Microvolts.exe otherwise he'll not find it

2# If I use as an example /pve boss_onehit nothing happens

3# I tried it with bypass and without

could u help me please :c ?

1. It depends on what injector you are using. The injector of this post is located to be MicroVolts.exe Anyway it's normal not to found it Download a new Injector of 2014 - 2015

2 - for /pve boss_onehit you have first to join one game alone beat the boss and next join another match for the hack to work. As i said before sometimes it is buggy as hell so do not use it many times

3. Why you have to use bypass my friend? Bypass is here for a reason. The reason is if the hack is dedected by X-Trap x.x

NOTE* : If /pve boss_onehit does not enable restart the client and the Hack and Enable it on Lobby!

Any problems Left?

Enjoy The Game.
Old 10/06/2014, 16:04   #12

2 Last things

Could you link me to the Injector 2014-2015 and do I have to type it in the lobby where I can enter a Room or while I'm in a room ^^

Edit: Do I have to beat the Boss alone oO ?

Edit: So I killed the boss with a friend and then I typed in the lobby /pve boss_onehit but it still doesnt worked for me :c

Edit: You should write that this only works on the English version and not on the Steam
Old 10/06/2014, 16:44   #13

ok thx verry much ... if u find one tell me pls
Old 10/06/2014, 18:45   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Cat View Post
2 Last things

Could you link me to the Injector 2014-2015 and do I have to type it in the lobby where I can enter a Room or while I'm in a room ^^

Edit: Do I have to beat the Boss alone oO ?

Edit: So I killed the boss with a friend and then I typed in the lobby /pve boss_onehit but it still doesnt worked for me :c

Edit: You should write that this only works on the English version and not on the Steam

Sorry mate this one is not for steam users. This hack is only for Non - Steam btw...

1. You don't need a new injector the one that you are using now is OP ^^ - You have to activate the commands you want while you are in the Lobby and not in any of other Rooms

2. You have to enable first /pve boss_onehit Connect to a Room with a friend Beat the Boss and then disconnect and Join to the original Rooms.

3. Sorry mate but it was obvious.. x'D If it was working for steam - I would have included Steam - Working.. And why i posted it on English? Cause it is for English version lulzz . Anyway ^^

Enjoy The Game-
Old 10/06/2014, 18:54   #15

rly he have luck and he don't know how to use mvx ... rlyyyy oh *** plss help me with this aim 1 time in my life plss ... (