Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22

View Poll Results: How do u like the Schlatterbot?
Total shit 43 18.78%
Excellent, thx 4 sharing it! 130 56.77%
good, but too buggy 56 24.45%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old 12/12/2009, 07:27   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
yo man i dont know why when i install the bot and run it it auto target monster adn uses 1 skill but he just stop and stand still after that so it only works after 1 skill then after that it stops



tianyouhu is offline  
Old 12/12/2009, 07:49   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
i dont know wat iam doing wrong i followed every step the bot just use a skill once then and kills the current monster then it just stops and i am sure i changed my short keys


tianyouhu is offline  
Old 12/12/2009, 11:13   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyouhu View Post
i dont know wat iam doing wrong i followed every step the bot just use a skill once then and kills the current monster then it just stops and i am sure i changed my short keys
start bot as admin
start game
log into u char
press the init-button of the bot
and go to u favourit botting place and start the bot
schlat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2009, 17:13   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
start bot as admin
start game
log into u char
press the init-button of the bot
and go to u favourit botting place and start the bot
yea i tried the bot just target 1 monster use 1 skill and kill that monster but it wont select new target adn repeat process iam useing window xp can it be the problem


tianyouhu is offline  
Old 12/12/2009, 17:15   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
I will cheek it...
ax5 is offline  
Old 12/12/2009, 18:33   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyouhu View Post
yea i tried the bot just target 1 monster use 1 skill and kill that monster but it wont select new target adn repeat process iam useing window xp can it be the problem
nope.
didnt see that a new update of hero is out.
Must update the bot too.
This will take some time...
But then bot should work again.
schlat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2009, 19:28   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Nice when will it come about ? the new version ?
ax5 is offline  
Old 12/12/2009, 19:37   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
i hope in a few hours. try to detect the gm quiz thing and write a routine 4 it.
if i put the new gui with it , i dont know yet. This means some extra routines
schlat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2009, 19:44   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
ok i who'd like a good guii to it and a new program that can change my display name when im online like changing name ofter every 3 min or change my self the name
ax5 is offline  
Old 12/12/2009, 19:52   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
ok i who'd like a good guii to it and a new program that can change my display name when im online like changing name ofter every 3 min or change my self the name
sry, didnt get it what u mean.
schlat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2009, 20:11   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Im mean if you can make a program that fakes a name so other players in the game cant see your real name Like

My real name is HORREW and the program makes a fake name to FOLLERA88
and when i close the program,m i get my real name back
ax5 is offline  
Old 12/12/2009, 20:16   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Im mean if you can make a program that fakes a name so other players in the game cant see your real name Like

My real name is HORREW and the program makes a fake name to FOLLERA88
and when i close the program,m i get my real name back
nice idea.
but the game client gets the playerlist from the server. if i change the name local on the game client...nothing will happen...the other useres will see u real name.
schlat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2009, 21:01   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
nice idea.
but the game client gets the playerlist from the server. if i change the name local on the game client...nothing will happen...the other useres will see u real name.
oh ok damit
ax5 is offline  
Old 12/12/2009, 22:35   #104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
lols i dont really need the fancy stuff just wanna start botting lol i lvl my alt from 30-34 and i died a lil inside already soo grindy
tianyouhu is offline  
Old 12/12/2009, 22:43   #105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
i want also a bot to lvl. Im only giving ideas


ax5 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, hero online, schlat



« [Release] ~1000 Skyrim Weapons | Point Blank Wall Hack »

Similar Threads
Schlatterbot Brasil
07/25/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 71 Replies
To AVOID some confusion!!! This bot is no longer supported by me! The Hero client has changed too, so it needs first to do some adaption, but this would never happen with this release.....:( here it is! for instruction read my other schlatterbot thread. I will update this soon...---> Manual added Here is the newest release
Suporte Para Schlatterbot Brasil
11/06/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
...
[Release] Schlatterbot Update Help ME...
05/26/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
http://i1005.hizliresim.com/2010/5/21/2487.jpg



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.