Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22

View Poll Results: How do u like the Schlatterbot?
Total shit 43 18.78%
Excellent, thx 4 sharing it! 130 56.77%
good, but too buggy 56 24.45%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongogb View Post
Thank you very much for this release schlat.
There is some way to contact you by IM?
Maybe I can help you with future releases.
at the moment i am waiting whats on with the web launcher thing and what netgame wanna do in the future. As far as i can see it looks like a big blow out from netgames...so i am waiting to implementing new stuff like teleporting, autobuying to the bot..

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #77

Quote:
at the moment i am waiting whats on with the web launcher thing and what netgame wanna do in the future. As far as i can see it looks like a big blow out from netgames...so i am waiting to implementing new stuff like teleporting, autobuying to the bot..
That should be great. I didn't test your bot yet, but I would like to know if you plan to make a spot limiter and autobuy/autosell functions on the program. I have some usefull sugestions and I'm trying to learn more about CE/Autoit integration at the moment.

Would you mind sharing some usefull info? Where to start? Or a quick tutorial?
I mean... knowing that we could work and help you too.

Thanks again for sharing your stuff.

Old   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
OK nice when will u make a video tutorial to use it
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
OK nice when will u make a video tutorial to use it
hehe such things i always forget or wanna forget.

If there will be a new version of the bot with new function it will come with a new gui. The old one...was only a lazy test interface.

If hero dont goes down after the new year and christmas ncash selling the chances are good to make a new one....

pff ifififif
but i dont wanne waste my time 4 a dead game

Thanks
1 User
Old   #80

Quote:
That should be great. I didn't test your bot yet, but I would like to know if you plan to make a spot limiter and autobuy/autosell functions on the program. I have some usefull sugestions and I'm trying to learn more about CE/Autoit integration at the moment.

Would you mind sharing some usefull info? Where to start? Or a quick tutorial?
I mean... knowing that we could work and help you too.

Thanks again for sharing your stuff.
Use the CE tutorial. Very important is how to scan 4 pointers, because most of the values in heros are pointer.
if u use autoit. learn how to use the nomad.au3 lib to implement the results of CE. Dont waste time with controlsend or click, this would only work if hook the directx of hero. Use the normal send, thats not nice, but it works if the hero window is in the foreground.
If u wanna make a pixxelbot use the imagesearch.au3. with this lib u can very fast programm a autobying/selling routine.

There are much more things...and i dont know how good u skills are...if u have good sniffing and decrypting abilities try to make a clientless bot or some hacks.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
Use the CE tutorial. Very important is how to scan 4 pointers, because most of the values in heros are pointer.
if u use autoit. learn how to use the nomad.au3 lib to implement the results of CE. Dont waste time with controlsend or click, this would only work if hook the directx of hero. Use the normal send, thats not nice, but it works if the hero window is in the foreground.
If u wanna make a pixxelbot use the imagesearch.au3. with this lib u can very fast programm a autobying/selling routine.

There are much more things...and i dont know how good u skills are...if u have good sniffing and decrypting abilities try to make a clientless bot or some hacks.
Thanks schlat.

I have intermediate skills in autoit, and actually I'm working on that for a while now.

I know controlsend doesn't work on hero. My main difficulty atm is is to find a way to get/recognize the character coordinates, NPC coordinates, etc, so we can set waypoints to grind, autobuy, autosell, and so on.

I don't believe hero is gonna die soon. I play other versions of it. It's a cool game and a growing community. I just dont wanna waste my time making annoying tasks as grinding for life.

Thank you again for your help.

I'm gonna take a look on the topics you mentioned.
Old   #82

Quote:
Thanks schlat.

I have intermediate skills in autoit, and actually I'm working on that for a while now.

I know controlsend doesn't work on hero. My main difficulty atm is is to find a way to get/recognize the character coordinates, NPC coordinates, etc, so we can set waypoints to grind, autobuy, autosell, and so on.

I don't believe hero is gonna die soon. I play other versions of it. It's a cool game and a growing community. I just dont wanna waste my time making annoying tasks as grinding for life.

Thank you again for your help.

I'm gonna take a look on the topics you mentioned.
here is a little teleport hack from me. set 2 position of the map and start the testrun...every 30 secunds u should teleported to the other place and use a normal attatck. But use a throw away account, other people can see that u teleport.
In my CE file u will find the coordinates pointer of the characters position, if u change all pointers u get the teleport effect..
so happy hacking
Attached Files
File Type: zip Teleport.zip (360.6 KB, 16 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #83

Im figuring out whats wrong.
The bot seems to work onli when you activate the function to autopot.
If you setup everything and dont click on init autopot, the bot doesnt start the attacks (skills) or autopickup.
Old   #84

yup thats right. if u start the bot programm, the bot does nothing.
If u started hero and if u ingame with u character u have to press the init-button to get the process of the actual hero.exe and the values of u character.
U must do this always!
If u relog to another character u must do it again to get the new values.
if u close and restart hero u must restart u bot too!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #85

Man, you found the addresses for moving/tele. That's amazing.
Now im gonna work on the low level code and some improvements.
Any new I will post here.
Old   #86

eeeh dosent work 2 good for 101+ i came back after 5 minuts to find myself running at a wall xD i think ima stick to grinding legit like i normaly do
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha1052 View Post
eeeh dosent work 2 good for 101+ i came back after 5 minuts to find myself running at a wall xD i think ima stick to grinding legit like i normaly do
hmm the bot uses the autotarget function from hero, and this function is bugged from netgames for a good reason. Try to bot at a area where no walls etc...but the bot should select another mob if u cant hit the mob after a timd.
Does the bot get all values of u 101+ char? Didnt check that, dont have a 101+ char.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #88

Plz Post when a Video Guii is coming to use the program
Old   #89

I made simple Install versions to use

No virus:

Old   #90

New User interface in the game, but it didn't affect the program.

Tags
bot, hero online, schlat