Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22

View Poll Results: How do u like the Schlatterbot?
Total shit 43 18.78%
Excellent, thx 4 sharing it! 130 56.77%
good, but too buggy 56 24.45%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
First of all ty to sclatt for the bot, good work bro.Second im a tech dummy lol so i dont no if i should be waiting for the new release or trying to update the last bot?Ive been using it for a couple of weeks but since the hero update it doesnt seem to work doesnt pot and runs off on me.The last couple of posts on forum have been about tables?and that hero has changed them, can some1 explane or show me what to change in the program.Last but not least i have same problems as teknix but reading the posts it seems uve fixed some of them so ty again mr sclatt,Once i have it working again il let you no about bugs s

Old   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke666 View Post
First of all ty to sclatt for the bot, good work bro.Second im a tech dummy lol so i dont no if i should be waiting for the new release or trying to update the last bot?Ive been using it for a couple of weeks but since the hero update it doesnt seem to work doesnt pot and runs off on me.The last couple of posts on forum have been about tables?and that hero has changed them, can some1 explane or show me what to change in the program.Last but not least i have same problems as teknix but reading the posts it seems uve fixed some of them so ty again mr sclatt,Once i have it working again il let you no about bugs s
The program is scripted in Autoit and i think you will not come far if you don't have experience on coding languages

Have fun

Thanks
1 User
Old   #258

Thanks for the info ive just read up a bit on scripting i think il leave that to sclatt and hope he updates more, my intrest is more in gameing it was great fun while the bot was working so i gota thank him for 2weeks of fun.Maybe with a bit more development or a tutorial on scripting from you bro lol will do the job.
Old   #259

k a fast update. unzip the archive to u bot folder and overwrite the bot.ini and the hashfiles.txt.
Working with version 445

not much time atm.

and yes the hero.exe have changed and the hp, chi, pet adresses at bot.ini must be changed (cheatengine)
Attached Files
File Type: zip update445.zip (988 Bytes, 19 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
k a fast update. unzip the archive to u bot folder and overwrite the bot.ini and the hashfiles.txt.
Working with version 445

not much time atm.

and yes the hero.exe have changed and the hp, chi, pet adresses at bot.ini must be changed (cheatengine)
tested and works ok.
Old   #261

i tried now and i love it but why the bot stopp after some mins (30 maybe) he dont do grind then he dont use charm and just stop = me and pet dead thats bad
Old   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
i tried now and i love it but why the bot stopp after some mins (30 maybe) he dont do grind then he dont use charm and just stop = me and pet dead thats bad

more details!

pvp map? u cant teleport!
and if the bot stops he dont do anything! if u wanna another function post it at the hero freak thing....

all my chars are working...and i ve all!!
i ve only persitence problem, but that will fix with the next update...after i finished my other projects!

btw i am testing a new teleport function where u can stay and teleport where u want...

so it looks to me u have something misconfigured, but post it if i am wrong!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #263

Quote:
more details!

pvp map? u cant teleport!
and if the bot stops he dont do anything! if u wanna another function post it at the hero freak thing....

all my chars are working...and i ve all!!
i ve only persitence problem, but that will fix with the next update...after i finished my other projects!

btw i am testing a new teleport function where u can stay and teleport where u want...

so it looks to me u have something misconfigured, but post it if i am wrong!
Hi Chat,

Question/suggestion:
1. is it possible to used this bot while doing another thing? (tried but the bot is not working)
2. isnt possible that if we've round out of pots it well teleport back to town and sell specific items and buy pots and return back to were your grind from?
3. add specific item to loot(yeah i know isnt possible) but someday.

This is not a request or something but its up to you...hehehe

thanks a lot of your effort on this bot.
Old   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177 View Post
Hi Chat,

Question/suggestion:
1. is it possible to used this bot while doing another thing? (tried but the bot is not working)
2. isnt possible that if we've round out of pots it well teleport back to town and sell specific items and buy pots and return back to were your grind from?
3. add specific item to loot(yeah i know isnt possible) but someday.

This is not a request or something but its up to you...hehehe

thanks a lot of your effort on this bot.
1. not as it is progged in auotoit or it must using dual languages (dll libs, reverse all hero function or write an own directinput wrapper)
2. several possibilities:
  • imagesearch, but much pics and very slow in use and too much to prog
  • read out the hero db and check the id of the item u wanna sell, reverse engineering...tbl reading, password hacking etc...much work
  • old idee to sell the first bag...but that i wont prefer...
3. depends on 2 and needs a check on the pickup code too

thats much work and means in some cases a complete rewrite of the bot in a other language. the schlatterbot was not written to do a 24/7 job, it started at first only as a autopotter.

And on my own experience, if u must look from time to time to u bot, the account lives longer with no ban. With the schlatterbot i have 0 accounts banned and i use it till to 12 hours a day...the paybot heavenfire cost me about 6 accounts in the past...

if i will find or have a good idea i will put it in the bot, but thx 4 the ideas!

ps: if u wanna pickup only some special items use the heavenfire bot as pickup and my to skill and heal. dont let the paybot heal u pet...it will die..its bugged
Thanks
1 User
Old   #265

Quote:
1. not as it is progged in auotoit or it must using dual languages (dll libs, reverse all hero function or write an own directinput wrapper)
2. several possibilities:
  • imagesearch, but much pics and very slow in use and too much to prog
  • read out the hero db and check the id of the item u wanna sell, reverse engineering...tbl reading, password hacking etc...much work
  • old idee to sell the first bag...but that i wont prefer...
3. depends on 2 and needs a check on the pickup code too

thats much work and means in some cases a complete rewrite of the bot in a other language. the schlatterbot was not written to do a 24/7 job, it started at first only as a autopotter.

And on my own experience, if u must look from time to time to u bot, the account lives longer with no ban. With the schlatterbot i have 0 accounts banned and i use it till to 12 hours a day...the paybot heavenfire cost me about 6 accounts in the past...

if i will find or have a good idea i will put it in the bot, but thx 4 the ideas!

ps: if u wanna pickup only some special items use the heavenfire bot as pickup and my to skill and heal. dont let the paybot heal u pet...it will die..its bugged
thanks for the fast reply schlat. yeah i know it takes sometime to work on it and it is very impossible if you spend a lot of time working this free bot and also your bot its working well.thanks again and have a good day.
Old   #266

Thanks for the updates schlatt lets us tech dummys enjoy your bot to , il let you no of any bugs , thanks dude
Old   #267

whoa... this is a great bot mate! thx.. ^^
Old   #268

hey, thanx for the bot!

I only got 1 big problem: It doesn't automaticly starts to kill monsters
It's probably something in my settings. When I mannually give an attack command it does use the skills but after it has killed the monster it won't attack another one...
What am I doing wrong?

I have Windows XP.
Old   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by za governator View Post
hey, thanx for the bot!

I only got 1 big problem: It doesn't automaticly starts to kill monsters
It's probably something in my settings. When I mannually give an attack command it does use the skills but after it has killed the monster it won't attack another one...
What am I doing wrong?

I have Windows XP.
first press the Init-Button, than select the nr. of skills and buffs u wanna use and the other settings. press save profile. Go to u favourite botting area and press start.
The bot should show in the upper left u char name.
Under ext. Settings u find other settings of skill and buff cooldowns, how many pot slots etc. u are using and much more.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #270

Thanx, works fine now! Without this HO would get a bit boring!

Tags
bot, hero online, schlat