Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22

View Poll Results: How do u like the Schlatterbot?
Total shit 43 18.78%
Excellent, thx 4 sharing it! 130 56.77%
good, but too buggy 56 24.45%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
k+#
i am on it. the bot works 4 some hour but than i got the same problem....
if u got much problem with the new version, use the old one. i ve released to much new things that worked in the first runs...perhaps i did some ****...neeed a closer look

Can someone send me , who has the crashing problem, the bot.log file? It seems something wrong with the guessing gm quiz thing.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #227

pet problem

ok ive found a solution for when the program goes haywire with not getting the pet stats. it seems that if you close hero online down then reopen and press int on the schlatter it gets everything correct again

Old   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxD View Post
ok ive found a solution for when the program goes haywire with not getting the pet stats. it seems that if you close hero online down then reopen and press int on the schlatter it gets everything correct again
yyep this bug is old and posted a solution 4 it. After changeing the server it can happens that the memory adresses of the pet changes in hero. A strange problem, but the paybot heavenfire has the same problem.

If the bot cant, after pressing the init-button, find the health of the pet -> restart or try to change the server.
The same can happen with the target value, if its always 0 -> restart hero
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #229

New update has been released today. Can you update the bot?

Old   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4p1r0thx View Post
New update has been released today. Can you update the bot?
there is no need 4 an update. bot is working!

They only changed some ht-stuff and solved some bugs in the war scenario (i think).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
there is no need 4 an update. bot is working!

They only changed some ht-stuff and solved some bugs in the war scenario (i think).
You mind checking it out? If its the same dont update, if it has something new added, then please do update.
Old   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
You mind checking it out? If its the same dont update, if it has something new added, then please do update.
i am using the bot since the update. the exe file didnt change, thats a reason to find out the new adresses...the gameclient of hero didnt change the last 3 month...if i release,(!) than new options and bug fixxing of my bot...
so why should i update ...btw i am working on new release
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #233

Quote:
i am using the bot since the update. the exe file didnt change, thats a reason to find out the new adresses...the gameclient of hero didnt change the last 3 month...if i release,(!) than new options and bug fixxing of my bot...
so why should i update ...btw i am working on new release
Okay, thats fine i just wanted to see if there were new updates. thank you for updating us on the information, Good luck on those new releases you always make good stuff.

Regards,
Lion2205
Old   #234

this bot makes no sense to me anymore.. you lost me at the second release..needs alot of work. has alot of bugs now.
/doesnt buff at 4 anymore
/still doesnt choose char when reloging
/doesnt pick up items on Q it works on S just fine.
/bot has no instructions on how to use 'No.buff skills (a)/ 'No. of skills(a)
you need detailed instructions to come with every release...just because you know how to use it doesnt mean everyone else does =]

hope to see some kind of fix for the bot i really want it. thanks
Old   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa0sin View Post
this bot makes no sense to me anymore.. you lost me at the second release..needs alot of work. has alot of bugs now.
/doesnt buff at 4 anymore
/still doesnt choose char when reloging
/doesnt pick up items on Q it works on S just fine.
/bot has no instructions on how to use 'No.buff skills (a)/ 'No. of skills(a)
you need detailed instructions to come with every release...just because you know how to use it doesnt mean everyone else does =]

hope to see some kind of fix for the bot i really want it. thanks

i am sorry to hear that, but u heared it from botmall too. Against the paybot i do much more releases and work 4 hero. I ve tested the new free time of the paybot and see that nothing has changed. About the bugs of bots...
  • dont know why there is no buff on 4..works for me
  • there is no selection char by reloging, only first char, but that i wrote on my first page
  • how did u change it
  • k, there u are totallly right...i ve written no information about the new skill and buff thing. i thought it explains it from self. Select the numbers u wanna use of skill and buffs and put the skills in u hotbar. Example 2 Buffs 3 Skills mean slot using buff 1-2 and skill 5-7
  • writing good tuts or anything else is not my thing
Perhaps i should spend more time in writing than in bug fixxing or adding new stuff to the bot, i dont know...if someone wanna write a howto " u are welcome"
i ll add this to the bot.
But anyway t´hanx for the bug reporting and anything els...not much people do this..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #236

o0o i understand now. i think that sometimes the program or something gets bugged. i think reinstalling it will get those bugs out of my way . thanks i understand now schlatt. but one other thing is that, you said in the new version that we can choose relog option only if its first char. well mine is first character and it still doesnt choose char .
Old   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa0sin View Post
o0o i understand now. i think that sometimes the program or something gets bugged. i think reinstalling it will get those bugs out of my way . thanks i understand now schlatt. but one other thing is that, you said in the new version that we can choose relog option only if its first char. well mine is first character and it still doesnt choose char .
k, where does the bot stops?
Did u see the character screen?
What resolution of hero are u using? The algorithmen i use dont work 100% on 1400x800 screen or whatever the third option in hero is.
If u on the character screen the bot waits 30-60 seconds till relog.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #238

Cool down

Quote:
k, where does the bot stops?
Did u see the character screen?
What resolution of hero are u using? The algorithmen i use dont work 100% on 1400x800 screen or whatever the third option in hero is.
If u on the character screen the bot waits 30-60 seconds till relog.
Hi All,

did someone tried on SKILL CD? I tried to change but still the same no changes at all anyway thanks for this little bot its very helpfull.
Old   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177 View Post
Hi All,

did someone tried on SKILL CD? I tried to change but still the same no changes at all anyway thanks for this little bot its very helpfull.
save profile
init
start bot

if u use autolot and gmquiz, i found out that the complete timer system of autoit get fukked up...k, its only a script language
Old   #240

Best thing is to use the old version

Tags
bot, hero online, schlat