Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22

View Poll Results: How do u like the Schlatterbot?
Total shit 43 18.78%
Excellent, thx 4 sharing it! 130 56.77%
good, but too buggy 56 24.45%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #226
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
k+#
i am on it. the bot works 4 some hour but than i got the same problem....
if u got much problem with the new version, use the old one. i ve released to much new things that worked in the first runs...perhaps i did some ****...neeed a closer look


Can someone send me , who has the crashing problem, the bot.log file? It seems something wrong with the guessing gm quiz thing.



schlat is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #227
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 3
pet problem

ok ive found a solution for when the program goes haywire with not getting the pet stats. it seems that if you close hero online down then reopen and press int on the schlatter it gets everything correct again


sweetxD is offline  
Old   #228
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxD View Post
ok ive found a solution for when the program goes haywire with not getting the pet stats. it seems that if you close hero online down then reopen and press int on the schlatter it gets everything correct again
yyep this bug is old and posted a solution 4 it. After changeing the server it can happens that the memory adresses of the pet changes in hero. A strange problem, but the paybot heavenfire has the same problem.

If the bot cant, after pressing the init-button, find the health of the pet -> restart or try to change the server.
The same can happen with the target value, if its always 0 -> restart hero
schlat is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #229
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
New update has been released today. Can you update the bot?


S4p1r0thx is offline  
Old   #230
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4p1r0thx View Post
New update has been released today. Can you update the bot?
there is no need 4 an update. bot is working!

They only changed some ht-stuff and solved some bugs in the war scenario (i think).
schlat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #231
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,511
Received Thanks: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
there is no need 4 an update. bot is working!

They only changed some ht-stuff and solved some bugs in the war scenario (i think).
You mind checking it out? If its the same dont update, if it has something new added, then please do update.
Lion2205 is offline  
Old   #232
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
You mind checking it out? If its the same dont update, if it has something new added, then please do update.
i am using the bot since the update. the exe file didnt change, thats a reason to find out the new adresses...the gameclient of hero didnt change the last 3 month...if i release,(!) than new options and bug fixxing of my bot...
so why should i update ...btw i am working on new release
schlat is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #233
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,511
Received Thanks: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
i am using the bot since the update. the exe file didnt change, thats a reason to find out the new adresses...the gameclient of hero didnt change the last 3 month...if i release,(!) than new options and bug fixxing of my bot...
so why should i update ...btw i am working on new release
Okay, thats fine i just wanted to see if there were new updates. thank you for updating us on the information, Good luck on those new releases you always make good stuff.

Regards,
Lion2205
Lion2205 is offline  
Old   #234
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 1
this bot makes no sense to me anymore.. you lost me at the second release..needs alot of work. has alot of bugs now.
/doesnt buff at 4 anymore
/still doesnt choose char when reloging
/doesnt pick up items on Q it works on S just fine.
/bot has no instructions on how to use 'No.buff skills (a)/ 'No. of skills(a)
you need detailed instructions to come with every release...just because you know how to use it doesnt mean everyone else does =]

hope to see some kind of fix for the bot i really want it. thanks
sa0sin is offline  
Old   #235
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa0sin View Post
this bot makes no sense to me anymore.. you lost me at the second release..needs alot of work. has alot of bugs now.
/doesnt buff at 4 anymore
/still doesnt choose char when reloging
/doesnt pick up items on Q it works on S just fine.
/bot has no instructions on how to use 'No.buff skills (a)/ 'No. of skills(a)
you need detailed instructions to come with every release...just because you know how to use it doesnt mean everyone else does =]

hope to see some kind of fix for the bot i really want it. thanks

i am sorry to hear that, but u heared it from botmall too. Against the paybot i do much more releases and work 4 hero. I ve tested the new free time of the paybot and see that nothing has changed. About the bugs of bots...
  • dont know why there is no buff on 4..works for me
  • there is no selection char by reloging, only first char, but that i wrote on my first page
  • how did u change it
  • k, there u are totallly right...i ve written no information about the new skill and buff thing. i thought it explains it from self. Select the numbers u wanna use of skill and buffs and put the skills in u hotbar. Example 2 Buffs 3 Skills mean slot using buff 1-2 and skill 5-7
  • writing good tuts or anything else is not my thing
Perhaps i should spend more time in writing than in bug fixxing or adding new stuff to the bot, i dont know...if someone wanna write a howto " u are welcome"
i ll add this to the bot.
But anyway t´hanx for the bug reporting and anything els...not much people do this..
schlat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #236
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 1
o0o i understand now. i think that sometimes the program or something gets bugged. i think reinstalling it will get those bugs out of my way . thanks i understand now schlatt. but one other thing is that, you said in the new version that we can choose relog option only if its first char. well mine is first character and it still doesnt choose char .
sa0sin is offline  
Old   #237
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa0sin View Post
o0o i understand now. i think that sometimes the program or something gets bugged. i think reinstalling it will get those bugs out of my way . thanks i understand now schlatt. but one other thing is that, you said in the new version that we can choose relog option only if its first char. well mine is first character and it still doesnt choose char .
k, where does the bot stops?
Did u see the character screen?
What resolution of hero are u using? The algorithmen i use dont work 100% on 1400x800 screen or whatever the third option in hero is.
If u on the character screen the bot waits 30-60 seconds till relog.
schlat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #238
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 4
Cool down

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
k, where does the bot stops?
Did u see the character screen?
What resolution of hero are u using? The algorithmen i use dont work 100% on 1400x800 screen or whatever the third option in hero is.
If u on the character screen the bot waits 30-60 seconds till relog.
Hi All,

did someone tried on SKILL CD? I tried to change but still the same no changes at all anyway thanks for this little bot its very helpfull.
hotty1177 is offline  
Old   #239
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty1177 View Post
Hi All,

did someone tried on SKILL CD? I tried to change but still the same no changes at all anyway thanks for this little bot its very helpfull.
save profile
init
start bot

if u use autolot and gmquiz, i found out that the complete timer system of autoit get fukked up...k, its only a script language
schlat is offline  
Old   #240
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Best thing is to use the old version


ax5 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, hero online, schlat



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Schlatterbot Brasil
To AVOID some confusion!!! This bot is no longer supported by me! The Hero client has changed too, so it needs first to do some adaption, but this...
71 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Suporte Para Schlatterbot Brasil
...
7 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Release] Schlatterbot Update Help ME...
http://i1005.hizliresim.com/2010/5/21/2487.jpg
11 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.