Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22

View Poll Results: How do u like the Schlatterbot?
Total shit 43 18.78%
Excellent, thx 4 sharing it! 130 56.77%
good, but too buggy 56 24.45%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
delay?

okay so when i try to grind with the bot it has uber delay...it like targets...waits...casts...waits...casts...waits... . etc, what should i do to make it so it is faster??



eztype1 is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 1
sweet, nice work and dedication.


sa0sin is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 6
well schlat the bot is very nice now but the win time is bugged i think he dont go back to hero window i use 2 times hero and one only for lots for the event atm but he dont go back to my grinding bot char + theres a prob with lot the bot only serch for the white START and STOP buttons but theres sometimes a bug in hero that he get yellow dan lol^^ not easy to say what i mean

well hold with ur mouse on the START or STOP u will see it will be yellow if u hold on it and then he dont acctive the lot so i cant go afk

and pls try to make gm quiz lol^^that last prob cuz hey if u wanna make so that he sell first bag he will sell maybe rare lol^^

some probs(i wrote too much -.-):
- win timer prob
- lot prob ( yellow START and STOP)
Chami is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
well schlat the bot is very nice now but the win time is bugged i think he dont go back to hero window i use 2 times hero and one only for lots for the event atm but he dont go back to my grinding bot char + theres a prob with lot the bot only serch for the white START and STOP buttons but theres sometimes a bug in hero that he get yellow dan lol^^ not easy to say what i mean

well hold with ur mouse on the START or STOP u will see it will be yellow if u hold on it and then he dont acctive the lot so i cant go afk

and pls try to make gm quiz lol^^that last prob cuz hey if u wanna make so that he sell first bag he will sell maybe rare lol^^

some probs(i wrote too much -.-):
- win timer prob
- lot prob ( yellow START and STOP)
Im having problem whit - lot prob ( yellow START and STOP) The program only clicks on START 1 time and the game don't have time to user it make it click until its started or something


ax5 is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Im having problem whit - lot prob ( yellow START and STOP) The program only clicks on START 1 time and the game don't have time to user it make it click until its started or something
hmm is the click duration too fast?
The first attempt is not always working but the second.
The bot does always find the lot buttons? Which grafik mode does u use, low -high?
schlat is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
I made a small script so the mouse will click on the autolut now ^^
ax5 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 6
well i know now that he dont serch for win of herowin1 or herowin2 maybe can make so that 1 hack = 1 window and other hack is for other window cuz the bot serch just for any win of hero and maybe can do the bot so that the char run some secs right or left for some mobs cuz after some mins he fight only 1 mob ^^
Chami is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
well i know now that he dont serch for win of herowin1 or herowin2 maybe can make so that 1 hack = 1 window and other hack is for other window cuz the bot serch just for any win of hero and maybe can do the bot so that the char run some secs right or left for some mobs cuz after some mins he fight only 1 mob ^^
sry dude. that wont be so easy as it sounds. Because u have to handle 2 different windows and if u want bot on both it only work with the winactivate-function. And if u search via image or pixxel u need to know where u have to search...that means every window must be on the exact same position or the bot cant seperate them.

The use of 2 or more bots on one pc was only 4 pet-lvling or mining or such things. The bot cant acces without that the hero-frame is activate.
schlat is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 6
hmmm ok well what i mean is just that he serch for any win not for the win what i choose for the bot thats bad but still nice bot^^ but try to fix this START STOP buttons cuz he dont serch for the yellow start stop buttons only for white ^^
Chami is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
I made a script that will click on the Autolut wean the icon comes up in game then your bot will do the rest
ax5 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
I made a script that will click on the Autolut wean the icon comes up in game then your bot will do the rest
nice. Just use the script von ax5 till i found time to fix it. The next 2-3 weeks i dont have much time todo anything 4 the bot.
schlat is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,511
Received Thanks: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
nice. Just use the script von ax5 till i found time to fix it. The next 2-3 weeks i dont have much time todo anything 4 the bot.
It's ok ^^take your time.. If you rush it you dont know if it might end up glitchy ^^.
Lion2205 is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
It's ok ^^take your time.. If you rush it you dont know if it might end up glitchy ^^.
Yeah take time man i will make mini scripts to use until its fixed i will post my HELP SCRIPT to Autolot when i can and have time
ax5 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 6
well ax5 i hope u will share it with me =) if yes thx hehe =D and i hope in the future schlat will make a nice bot ^^
Chami is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks for this SIR

Some usefull Links:
Guide to Schlatterbot by AX5 ---> i have opened this one to see the guide but the link seems to be broken do u have working link?

Thanks again


brokenhurt is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, hero online, schlat



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Schlatterbot Brasil
To AVOID some confusion!!! This bot is no longer supported by me! The Hero client has changed too, so it needs first to do some adaption, but this...
71 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Suporte Para Schlatterbot Brasil
...
7 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Release] Schlatterbot Update Help ME...
http://i1005.hizliresim.com/2010/5/21/2487.jpg
11 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.