Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Schlatterbot 0.10.9.22

View Poll Results: How do u like the Schlatterbot?
Total shit 43 18.78%
Excellent, thx 4 sharing it! 130 56.77%
good, but too buggy 56 24.45%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
delay?

okay so when i try to grind with the bot it has uber delay...it like targets...waits...casts...waits...casts...waits... . etc, what should i do to make it so it is faster??

Old   #137

sweet, nice work and dedication.

Old   #138

well schlat the bot is very nice now but the win time is bugged i think he dont go back to hero window i use 2 times hero and one only for lots for the event atm but he dont go back to my grinding bot char + theres a prob with lot the bot only serch for the white START and STOP buttons but theres sometimes a bug in hero that he get yellow dan lol^^ not easy to say what i mean

well hold with ur mouse on the START or STOP u will see it will be yellow if u hold on it and then he dont acctive the lot so i cant go afk

and pls try to make gm quiz lol^^that last prob cuz hey if u wanna make so that he sell first bag he will sell maybe rare lol^^

some probs(i wrote too much -.-):
- win timer prob
- lot prob ( yellow START and STOP)
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
well schlat the bot is very nice now but the win time is bugged i think he dont go back to hero window i use 2 times hero and one only for lots for the event atm but he dont go back to my grinding bot char + theres a prob with lot the bot only serch for the white START and STOP buttons but theres sometimes a bug in hero that he get yellow dan lol^^ not easy to say what i mean

well hold with ur mouse on the START or STOP u will see it will be yellow if u hold on it and then he dont acctive the lot so i cant go afk

and pls try to make gm quiz lol^^that last prob cuz hey if u wanna make so that he sell first bag he will sell maybe rare lol^^

some probs(i wrote too much -.-):
- win timer prob
- lot prob ( yellow START and STOP)
Im having problem whit - lot prob ( yellow START and STOP) The program only clicks on START 1 time and the game don't have time to user it make it click until its started or something

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Im having problem whit - lot prob ( yellow START and STOP) The program only clicks on START 1 time and the game don't have time to user it make it click until its started or something
hmm is the click duration too fast?
The first attempt is not always working but the second.
The bot does always find the lot buttons? Which grafik mode does u use, low -high?
Old   #141

I made a small script so the mouse will click on the autolut now ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #142

well i know now that he dont serch for win of herowin1 or herowin2 maybe can make so that 1 hack = 1 window and other hack is for other window cuz the bot serch just for any win of hero and maybe can do the bot so that the char run some secs right or left for some mobs cuz after some mins he fight only 1 mob ^^
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
well i know now that he dont serch for win of herowin1 or herowin2 maybe can make so that 1 hack = 1 window and other hack is for other window cuz the bot serch just for any win of hero and maybe can do the bot so that the char run some secs right or left for some mobs cuz after some mins he fight only 1 mob ^^
sry dude. that wont be so easy as it sounds. Because u have to handle 2 different windows and if u want bot on both it only work with the winactivate-function. And if u search via image or pixxel u need to know where u have to search...that means every window must be on the exact same position or the bot cant seperate them.

The use of 2 or more bots on one pc was only 4 pet-lvling or mining or such things. The bot cant acces without that the hero-frame is activate.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #144

hmmm ok well what i mean is just that he serch for any win not for the win what i choose for the bot thats bad but still nice bot^^ but try to fix this START STOP buttons cuz he dont serch for the yellow start stop buttons only for white ^^
Old   #145

I made a script that will click on the Autolut wean the icon comes up in game then your bot will do the rest
Thanks
1 User
Old   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
I made a script that will click on the Autolut wean the icon comes up in game then your bot will do the rest
nice. Just use the script von ax5 till i found time to fix it. The next 2-3 weeks i dont have much time todo anything 4 the bot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
nice. Just use the script von ax5 till i found time to fix it. The next 2-3 weeks i dont have much time todo anything 4 the bot.
It's ok ^^take your time.. If you rush it you dont know if it might end up glitchy ^^.
Old   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
It's ok ^^take your time.. If you rush it you dont know if it might end up glitchy ^^.
Yeah take time man i will make mini scripts to use until its fixed i will post my HELP SCRIPT to Autolot when i can and have time
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #149

well ax5 i hope u will share it with me =) if yes thx hehe =D and i hope in the future schlat will make a nice bot ^^
Old   #150

Thanks for this SIR

Some usefull Links:
Guide to Schlatterbot by AX5 ---> i have opened this one to see the guide but the link seems to be broken do u have working link?

Thanks again

Tags
bot, hero online, schlat