Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EntropiaRaider - Entropia Universe Bot [+10 min Video proof of concept]

Discussion on EntropiaRaider - Entropia Universe Bot [+10 min Video proof of concept] within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post EntropiaRaider - Entropia Universe Bot [+10 min Video proof of concept]

Hey there people, just thought I'd throw this in here and see what you guys think.

Now then,
if you know Entropia, you know how lame and boring can F2P and money making without depositing be. If you do not know Entropia, it's an MMO with real cash economy, so you could say that this bot makes you real money, hooray .. right? Well, not really as the ammount of real money you make is so insignifficant it would be pointless to use it for this purpose. But if you want to make a bit of extra cash for your, hear this, "in-game needs", you can let it run while you sleep. It will get you some skills too. ( Skills can also be sold )

Entropia Raider - Because doing stuff manually is boring

If you are a "try hard" and / or do not wish to have your game experience "ruined", stop reading here and leave.

So what's this about?

Well, since I have nothing better to do in my free time, and because college assignments can wait, .. and because doing all the work in Entropia manually tends to get boring, very boring.. I decided to dust off my .NET knowledge, if nothing this would've at the very least made a good exercise. And after what seemed like an eternity , the Entropia Raider 1.0 was born. Although it might not be the smartest bot in the world ( but it is getting smarter with each update ), and can't really run without at least some supervision, for a 1.0 alpha, made in less than 30 hours[2], I'd say it's a success.

Overall pros and cons

Pros + :
Entropia Raider can be used free of charge!

With the latest input system ( 2.5 ) the bot is aware of it's own position, so it knows where it's not supposed to be, which significantly reduces the chances of it getting stuck.

Quick and painless registration. As of 1.8.7, registrations can be made through the bot itself, so there is no need to email me personally.

An update notifier has been implemented in 1.8.6. This means that you will no longer need to update to the latest version in order to run ER. The update notifier will notify you about what has been updated, giving you the choice to either update or keep using your current version.

Version 1.7.9.8 has been optimized for windows 8 and 8.1!

As of version 1.7.2 Entropia Raider accounts are bound to user's computers, meaning that nobody else can use the bot with your account on a different PC.
( to clarify, you can choose whatever email you like to register with Entropia Raider, ER accounts are in no way connected to EU accounts! )

Frequent updates. I am constantly improving and updating the bot's functions, and releasing updates almost every other day.

If you set it up on a separate PC you can bot while doing other stuff.

Simple player interaction, asks for healing and says 'thank you' if healed.

Customizable messages; You can write your own, save and load the messages that will be used for interaction.

Simple Anti-ban.

Cons - :
Because it uses OCR ( Optical Character Recognition ) it needs quite a lot of processing power. ( 30 - 40% of my 1.8 dual core)

Another drawback of the OCR is that it is frame rate dependant, meaning, the faster your game is running the better the bot operates and vice versa. 30 FPS seems to be the ideal frame rate, but it works just fine with as low as 15 frames per second.
If the frame rate is lower than 15 FPS it will take the bot a while to figure out the rotation, but it will get it eventually.

Hunting Script ( 2.0.x )

Sweating script. ( 1.8.x)

Thread Updated Wed. 9/03.

Old 05/29/2014, 19:03   #2

I've always been looking for one of these! I would like to have one. I bot on EVE, Runescape, League of Legends, FFXIV and GW2 but Entropia has always been my go-to game for legal RMT.

If change video type from "Private" to "Unlisted" then we can watch.
Old 05/30/2014, 05:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
If change video type from "Private" to "Unlisted" then we can watch.
Video updated! 15mins, no censoring.
Old 05/31/2014, 10:21   #4

did you create the bot ?
Old 06/01/2014, 15:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by margusmars View Post
did you create the bot ?
Yes..
Old 06/01/2014, 16:57   #6

it's seems very nice, great features.

Tried also great a bot with autoit, but lost script..
Old 06/11/2014, 21:57   #7

Open Alpha Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
I've always been looking for one of these! I would like to have one.
Well if you volunteer for alpha testing, then you can. Check out the website for more info.

- Croser
Old 09/03/2014, 02:05   #8

Bump, major update.
Old 09/03/2014, 15:16   #9

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> General Gaming Releases

An adfly link appears when I click on the download link of this bot. It's forbidden to use adfly links, especially in release threads. Furthermore, you need to place a link back to epvp on your site in order to be allowed to advertise it. There is also need for a virustotal scan.

#moved
#closed
Closed Thread