Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Red Alert Money Cheat [6/13/2014]

Discussion on Red Alert Money Cheat [6/13/2014] within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,881
Red Alert Money Cheat [6/13/2014]

So, Topic ;0
If wrong place then request for move

First post here
No More support
Works with all RA
You are going to press thanks

I am going to be using :

Red Alert Yuri's revenge

Tutorial :

1-Open Cheat Engine.

2-Open Red Alert.

3-Choose the process. ( The right one is in the picture below)

4-Customize a game and start it.

5-So I start with 10,000$, then i'll be typing in Cheat engine my money value which i 10000 and first scan it.

6-Buy a power plant, so you money will decrease with a specific value according to the Country you are playing with, so after you buy it make sure it is completed and type the new value and next scan it. (E.x : I had 10,000$, so I typed in Cheat Engine 10000 and first scan it, I bought a power plant, now i have 9200$, so ill type in Cheat Engine 9200 and next scan it)

7-So regularly you should have 3 address left, 2 of them are green and 1 is in black

so double click on the black one or just 1 click it and click on the button that contains small red mouse mark.

8-So now it will go down to the box below, one click on it

Now click enter.

9-A new window will pop-up with your value, now type the amount of money you want, ill type 50000 and click ok.
So now you've got the amount of money that you want, but actually it will decrease even if it is written that you have money but after building a lot of buildings your money will end, so make sure you mark the left box under active which will fill in it an X. (Underlined with blue in picture below)