Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
are you gonna realase or ..
and i got this why?

05.06.2015 13:55:56 - Starting Up
05.06.2015 13:55:56 - After_Create
05.06.2015 13:55:56 - Loading T*******a

then crash

Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by noksans2 View Post
are you gonna realase or ..
and i got this why?

05.06.2015 13:55:56 - Starting Up
05.06.2015 13:55:56 - After_Create
05.06.2015 13:55:56 - Loading T*******a

then crash
Try going into the CHARS folder and deleting the INI and SKILLS files for that char and restarting. Unless Hero released another hidden patch, that should get you going again.

I just posted a new update to Hellfire, so download it and let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #108

i deleted them all and tried again but it keeps crashing, sent you log in private.
Old   #109

Hm the mining isn't working for me at all in the undev mine, or is it not intended to work there?

I am using a lvl 144 divine muse if that helps

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by willi1602 View Post
Hm the mining isn't working for me at all in the undev mine, or is it not intended to work there?

I am using a lvl 144 divine muse if that helps
I'll log in and check to see what I can find.

It's puzzling. So far, everything is working fine, except in Golden Castle and Undev Mine. It's only in those areas that keys are being blocked from being sent. Working on solving this.

Am testing the bot now in mines, already tested it in Golden Castle and Streamflow to make sure it is working correctly. If all goes okay, I'll post an update later today (Thursday) after I get a little sleep. Had to rewrite most of the key sending code to get it working. The key sending routines used by AutoITs dll hooks were being blocked by Hero so I am using another method to send keys. It seems to be running smoother.
Old   #111

okay nevermind my issue fixed itself, just gotta wait a bit....
however, is it possible to make it use the warlord buff when gathering?
Old   #112

Quote:
okay nevermind my issue fixed itself, just gotta wait a bit....
however, is it possible to make it use the warlord buff when gathering?
Go to the Keys Tab, and in Skills check the Defense Buff box. Then using the selector, select which slot the skill is in. Finally, click the slot selection to turn it from white to blue. This locks the new setting in. Now, when you turn the bot on, it will automatically use the buff and keep it active.
Old   #113

Okay, locking it is what i was missing.
However, what do i do if it keeps tartgeting stuff in stream flow / soft shoulder and keeps trying to mine enemies? Just wait it out until it finds a herb? It's been standing around for 10 minutes trying to mine enemies and target plants

This is for gathering / picking

sorry for all the questions, I do realize I could have just read the guide properly for the other trouble...
Old   #114

Quote:
Okay, locking it is what i was missing.
However, what do i do if it keeps tartgeting stuff in stream flow / soft shoulder and keeps trying to mine enemies? Just wait it out until it finds a herb? It's been standing around for 10 minutes trying to mine enemies and target plants

This is for gathering / picking

sorry for all the questions, I do realize I could have just read the guide properly for the other trouble...
It's a quirk in the targeting that I'm still working on... Having it distinguish what a mob is, creature, mineral, plant etc. I am still trying to work out a pathfinding method so the char can move to the target easier, and can find the locations easily. The trick is in telling the char which way to move around whatever is blocking the path. In Streamflow and Softshoulder there area couple of "dead spots" that the char sometimes gets into where he is out of range, and just sits til you move him closer to the center. I usually open the teleport window and TP him to the WORK location.
Old   #115

XP MONTH

From 6-27 thru 8-3, Hero will be having a 1000% XP event!!! Get out your bots and chow down on XP!!

When the new client comes out on 8-3, I will have to work on taking it apart, so Hellfire will not be usable, from 8-3 until I finish. (Hopefully, only a day or so)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #116

letz hope this "new hero" will be something good ... not like this one atm where no1 is already playing....
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
letz hope this "new hero" will be something good ... not like this one atm where no1 is already playing....
Like new areas to hunt, open the servers back up and things like that, I'm there!!!! Finally got my "Main" main up from 155 to 162 so far, and am aiming for 200 by the time they release the new client.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #118

Everything seems to be working fine since the patch (717). If you notice anything, send me a quick note about what it is doing and I'll work on it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #119

Hero Open Beta

Ok, we all know that Hero Plus is out for testing so I'm going to be busy for the next few days taking it apart. I'm already making good progress on the menus, player stats and such, so I don't feel it will take me long to convert the current Hellfire to work with Hero Plus once it comes online fulltime. I have about an 80% complete memory pointer map of the beta client so far. Just about everything I need for Hellfire, I've found so far, so I don't see it taking long to convert everything. I expect to be testing it with the beta starting Monday.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #120

does anyone know what is new on hero plus are there any new classes or maps?`
or is it just the Name?
BTW nice work karraksc i love your work

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots