Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Pinoy Talisman Bot (Customizable Key)

Discussion on [Release] Pinoy Talisman Bot (Customizable Key) within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Pinoy Talisman Bot (Customizable Key)

A simple Pinoy Talisman Online bot.

Attached Files
File Type: rar PTO AutoPilot 09062013.7z.rar (98.7 KB, 540 views)
Old 09/11/2013, 16:42   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733

You didn't add a virustotal-scan, therefore I have to close it.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
autopilot, bot, code monkey, pinoy talisman online, talisman online

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pinoy Talisman online
04/23/2012 - Private Server - 4 Replies
Welcome to Pinoy Talisman Online Private Server! Server Rate: ExpRate 300x ItemDropRate 500x GoldDropRate 1000x NimbusRate 250x PetExpRate 1400x
[Release] NDLL a customizable shellcode injector for pservers(has lawnmower and more)
09/27/2010 - GunZ - 6 Replies
Short description: With this tool you can use lawnmower and all that crap without having to inject a DLL.. yes thats right! NO DLL! Features: - Works on almost every pserver using the br 2007 runnable (DarkGunz,EuroGunz,FreestlyeGunz and more ...) - Currently undetected and probally will be for quite some time... - Custom hotkeys - Possibility to inject user made shell-code. Hacks:
[RELEASE] Highly customizable Skill Spammer/Looter
07/13/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Hi all. Well all the skill spammers out there just didn't have the options I was looking for. Even though I never used Auto-it before I dl'd it last night and managed to learn how to make what I think is a very nice skill spammer. I know it has some options that a few people have been looking for, including myself. ScreenShot: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5510/skillspam mer.png HOTKEYS: Home- show bot(bring to top) PGUP- start spam PGDN- stop spam INS- start looting(loot only)
[Release]Report Assistant[Customizable]
03/09/2010 - Main - 5 Replies
Epvp Report Assistant v1.0 Unlike some other tools, this report assistant gives you complete control of how your post text is formatted and what cause/reason(s) you use in your tool. Features: Format.txt - Controls the look of your forum posts Can enter current date and time into posts with $datetime$ tag Cause.txt - Lists all the reasons you can choose from in the program Clean UI
[Release]Customizable Crosshair For USF Only!
09/21/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
You can use your own custom color for the crosshair. I'm working on customizable width/height, too. Working only for USF not Work For SF ph Credits To : Revenger