Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainers

Old 11/14/2011, 06:48   #61

elite*gold: 0
since the last update the trainer no longer works, nothing more, there is an updated forecast of a trainer? I want to get lots of presents this Christmas ^ ^

Old 11/25/2011, 02:10   #62

looks like you are gonna have to play to get those presents!

Old 12/23/2011, 18:55   #63

Let this thread die. Just go over to
Old 03/04/2012, 03:37   #64

raresumo its nice to finally get a chance to say this but thanks for all your hard work with these hacks - it was your trainers that got me into CheatEngine and editing schtack's in game items enough to have the drive to learn a little more about it - im no where near your level of expertise but i know what i know because of you. before you were a nameless person who i leeched off but i wanted to tip my hat so to speak and at least let you know that for me you are someone who inspired some interest in this sorta thing -

best regards

swaith

Old 07/18/2012, 20:16   #65

Hey Raresumo can you help me ?
I have a problem when I start the 2011 fuckpso exe error pops up with the pso and the trainer game. the 2011 FuckPSO is working? Please if you can help me I am very thankful. Congratulations on your work and excuse my English, I'm Brazilian.
Old 11/17/2012, 00:23   #66

ive got a bunch of addresses but how do i put them into trainers lol.

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Full Trainer
12/21/2017 - General Gaming Releases - 126 Replies
I STILL DO NOT PLAY PSO. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM "ME" IN-GAME IT IS A GM. I AM NOT IN-GAME, WILL NEVER BE IN-GAME, EVER. ANYONE ON PSO AS RARESUMO IS FAKE. THIS HACK IS NOT SUPPORTED AND IS SIMPLY POAST'D AS IS FOR WHOEVER STILL PLAYS THIS GAME. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BANS, ETC. .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 NEEDED AS THIS WAS WRITTEN IN VB.NET (VB9) Changelog: v.14: No longer requires PSO to be open or closes when PSO does. Added MA4 Deep Sea Rendezvous Points to hack the roulette with. Help now...
About Schthack PSOBB enemy weapons
09/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Apparently there is a way to hack these and thus they are banned from trade (you can only trade the enemy parts). Does anyone know how to actually hack them?
[Release]All MapleStory V.87 Hacks/Trainers Downloads
07/19/2010 - Maple Story - 0 Replies
Alright people, I figured it would make it a lot easier for everyone to access the hacks if their all on one thread. So I've decided to compile all the hacks for v87 and put them together on one thread, hoping it would make it easier to access. Enjoy!! There isnt much now but this will get bigger. WZ Editting Downloads : DeMsWZ editor : deMSwZ.rar FH Mapper : FH Mapper.rar Skill IDs : Skill IDs.txt Map/Place IDs : Map IDs.txt
PSO:BB Schthack help
12/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey I'm trying to get item addresses and i've followed lots of tuts for editing items and stuff but can't figure it out. Has this been patched? I am on Schthack server. I've heard that bankmod is patched so that don't work, but if one does I'd love someone to let me know where to find it. Mostly I want to change a couple values to get some better weps, even if its temporary. thanks!
[Release] 4 Trainers
05/10/2007 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
have fun with them. STATUS: UNDECTED http://rapidshare.com/files/24268407/Jadbo...lts_v1.zip.html http://rapidshare.com/files/24268507/Jadbo...lts_v2.zip.html http://rapidshare.com/files/24268543/Jadbo...lts_v3.zip.html http://rapidshare.com/files/24268586/Jadbo...nce_V4.zip.html