Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Grand Fantasia - Bot: Pukibot (grinding, sprite-training)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
We need and update for EN, they did a patch and puki is saying there are no characters logged in.

Old   #17

Yeah went to use it a moment ago and got the same error. Game was logged in but it couldn't pick up on the chars logged in. Definitely need a new update to use it again.

Edit: Updated the Pointers File and it works now. ^^

Old   #18

Please check the install-instruction and do as instructed, before claiming the bot doenst work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

There is another issue I've noticed with this concerning Sprite Training. Though the game itself has a Mood/Stamina feature for your main sprite, I noticed the bot isn't giving Mood pots to the third window sprite, who keeps going to sad state then the bot turns off not letting the other two continue. Stamina pots are given out as needed though. Not sure if it's a bug or I have to have specific sprites, but even now I haven't been able to figure out how to make it give a Mood potion when it goes from Elated to Happy although the third one it doesn't seem to go to it at all. Any advise about this? Currently using 70% on Stamina pot use and 3 on Mood pot use.

Old   #20

Mood:
5 = red (best)
4 = orange
3 = green
you'v put a 3. The bot sais he gives mood items when the state is lower than that value. If you want your sprites to stay at orange, you have to set a "4".
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4k0rg077 View Post
Mood:
5 = red (best)
4 = orange
3 = green
you'v put a 3. The bot sais he gives mood items when the state is lower than that value. If you want your sprites to stay at orange, you have to set a "4".
I've tried setting it to 5 so that they would stay at red, but they still want to go to orange and no Mood potion is given to them when they do so. I'll try keeping it at 4 and see if it goes below orange.

epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words. Here's the current settings I was using and the two sprites that it wasn't working on if it'll help. I was using Gui option 1 for a while but switched back to 3 recently.

Something I noticed is that you had found the variables for the Mood numbers in addition to the Stamina numbers for all three sprites under Config/Var. Just as a suggestion, but couldn't the 'use Mood item' be on the same setup as 'use Stam item' so Mood potions would be given as a percentage over the mood state? Like at 90% it would give a mood potion to them if they reach 900/999 for example. With each mood broken off by 200 point ranges I could see how it could work.
Old   #22

i cant get the bot to work at all i downloaded the new pointer file but it seems like the bot wont recognise that i am playing the game how do i get it to work?
Old   #23

elite*gold: 10
Bei mir steht das kein char online ist aber das spiel läuft mit char und ich habe es im window mode und als admin ausgeführt ^^

kann mir wer helfen?
Old   #24

joo, also du brauchst noch das aktuelle PointerFile, am besten schaust dir einfach mal die installations-anleitung an, die ist kurz genug .
Old   #25

Bom Dia galera... to com o mesmo erro , alguem poderia me ajudar?
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by michel2301 View Post
Bom Dia galera... to com o mesmo erro , alguem poderia me ajudar?
download the latest pointerFile for your language
Old   #27

elite*gold: 105
website down xD
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjin View Post
website down xD
thanks, im asking the hoster now. Wonder whos trying to get my page down ;(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjin View Post
website down xD
iv got an answer, and it seems that AERIA themselv made that happen. Im in bad luck that i have chosen a somewhat serious hoster for my website
Old   #29

elite*gold: 105
How about a new Website or a Download on elitepvpers for PukiBot?

And yea bplaced + square7 are bad hosters! Maybe use a own Webspace that's Offshore

PS: Die Pointerfiles für Deutsche Versionen sind aber noch Aktuell oder?^^
Und würde mich auch bereitstellen die Seite mit zu gestalten aber ist ja deine Sache biete gerne meine Hilfe an
Old   #30
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,391
Feel free to upload your bot on elitepvpers