Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW-TO]Get a FREE VPS For your gameserver!

Discussion on [HOW-TO]Get a FREE VPS For your gameserver! within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HOW-TO]Get a FREE VPS For your gameserver!

Hi, today I'm showing you how to get a FREE 128MB VPS.
You can choose between CentOS, Ubuntu or Debian distribuitions, and is free as long as you use it!
Here's an easy, step by step guide:
1:

2: Once you click, in the page that opens you have to choose an OS and then click on

3: In the next page, click on "Get your 128MB Chunk"

4: Now connect with facebook (the account you use MUST be 18+) and enable the app.

5: Compile the form with your hostname and write something in the motivation field, then confirm your request.

Ok, you're done. In a couple of hours you will receive the data for ssh access straight to your email!
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Server? ~100MB / for Gameserver
12/13/2011 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Hey Guys. I know that there was a page, i think it was a russian one, where you could get little servers for free. (100MB i think) Does anyone know this or a similar page? I just want to set up a little gameserver for me and some friends. Thanks a lot! ---------------------------- Hey Leute.
[Free] Gameserver-Installation
09/06/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Und schon wieder ein neuer Service von x00 :-p Wie mancher am Threadtitel schon erkennen konnte, ist dies ein Service einen Gameserver komplett einzurichten und abzusichern, das ganze 4free, egal ob auf eurem VPS oder Rootserver. Ihr habt noch keinen Rootserver? Schaut mal hier vorbei! Folgende Spiele werden unterstützt: Age of Chivalry CSProMod Counter-Strike 1.5 Counter-Strike 1.6
[B] 3x GameServer 4 Free [S] NICHTS ;)
08/08/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Biete euch 3 Gameserver von SecretBuy die ich vor 1 Monat gekauft habe : 1x Counter Strike 1.6 Server Gameserverdaten Spiel Half-Life Modifikation CounterStrike 1.6 Server 195.13.62.48 Port 27500 Slots 32 Slots
[B] Free Gameserver für css usw
07/12/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, Ich biete euch kostenlose Gameserver! Einfach per PM bei mir melden. mape68