Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eligium skill trainer

Discussion on Eligium skill trainer within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Eligium skill trainer

Maybe the mods will make a "Eligium: The Chosen One", or a "MORPG Other" section and move this there?
The game seems to be picking up some steam (popularity).

The game:

It's a pretty grindy Asian MORPG game, but then has a lot of fun and unique features. Automatic click and path over word/zone maps and for quests.
Daily events and quests, etc., that make it fun.
It's F2P with a future an item mall.

Skill trainer

One feature of this game is that your skill levels increase by use.
The more you use it the level is increased up to a certain limit, and, or, a Avatar level limit.

So just playing and using your skills will raise them.
You can also train them individually to maximize their potential.

I made this handy little MacroMonkey macro script w/UI to help train these skills up.

Screen shot:

It's pretty basic:
You just set it up to press your skill keys on the game hotbar and type the cooldown time from the said skill descriptions.
You'll also want to setup a periodic MP pot use key ('F2' in this example) and tweak it's cooldown/wait time for somewhere around 30 sec to a few minutes depending on how fast you burn up mana vs the strength of your MP pots.
The tricky setup is using the "Enable mouse clicks" option to train mouse targetable (typically AOE) skills.

Detailed instructions are located at the top of the attached "Eligium_Skill_Trainer.mms" file; use notepad or something better to read it.
You'll need my script/macro system from here .

How I like to set it up: Client in 1024x768 windowed mode, with the trainer on the right side:

The game does have an anti-cheat system but so far it's it's not looking for MM.
And after all this is a pretty harmless macro, not a bot or hack.
At any rate use at your own risk. You take all responsibility and liability for using, and, or, possessing this script et al.

So I only need to update one place, periodically check any updates: forum.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2012, 21:09   #2

I have tried it and it dosent load the skills ... menu comes out same as showed ...put the skills in the menu box ..fix the screen on overview , click on enable mouse ..and the character attacks the sand bag but loads no skills .
Old 03/02/2012, 02:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicDSS View Post
I have tried it and it dosent load the skills ... menu comes out same as showed ...put the skills in the menu box ..fix the screen on overview , click on enable mouse ..and the character attacks the sand bag but loads no skills .
Not sure what's happening here. I tested it well.
Is this the Frogster version?
Try clicking the "Save Settings" button, close it then try again.
Old 03/05/2012, 15:44   #4

Doesn't work for me either, i have set up my skills but he just keeps auto-attacking...
Old 03/07/2012, 00:16   #5

Only problem I can think of at the moment is that I only tested on Windows XP so far.
You might have to give MacroMonkey admin rights if running on Vista or greater.

If you're feeling adventurous please try the following:
Open up "Eligium_Skill_Trainer.mms" in a text editor.
Go down to line #541, or search for "KeyPress(" (there is only one instance of it).

Change this line from:
Code:
KeyPress(aIndex2KeyCode[aSkillBar[i][1] - 1], hWndGame)
To:
Code:
KeyPress(aIndex2KeyCode[aSkillBar[i][1] - 1])
(just removing the ", hWndGame") from the end

Now try again, making sure the game is in focus while it runs.

This will make MM switch to global inputs instead of windows based messages for it's fake key presses.
This will unfortunately limit to where the game must be in focus.
Meaning the skill trainer can't work while the client is minimized anymore.
But at least it might actually work this way and it would show if the message way is the problem.
Old 03/08/2012, 17:58   #6

he dont use F2...

can u explain how to setup time?

if i turn my first skill to 1 sec he just press key 1
Old 03/09/2012, 09:02   #7

Did you read the directions in the "Eligium_Skill_Trainer.mms" file?
Open it with NotePad or something and read the directions in there.
Can't read English you say?
Paste the text between the "--[[" and "--]]" into and translate it to your language.
Good luck on that.

If you have one skill on the first trainer slot lets say with key F2 and you set a delay for 1 second then it should it press F2 once every second.
But actually about 1.5 seconds because of an extra delay that is needed.
Note also there is a global skill cool down that has to pass too, so you will not get skills shooting off any faster then 1.5 seconds.

Put the skill with the longest delay first then add them down in descending order in the trainer slots,
else they might not fire off evenly if at all.
Old 03/15/2012, 12:18   #8

perhabs we should first concentrade on disabling the game hack it that they are using, its possible for 5-10 sec but then it disconnect me so not enough time to search for skill values etc
Old 03/24/2012, 15:47   #9

Thats not working, this is a ****, 2pictures skill trainer and thats all.
Old 03/29/2012, 23:45   #10

Works Perfect m8 thx a loot great work )
Ps : coud you add more num keys ath leat to be 9 and it´s great for druid lvling )
Old 03/30/2012, 02:34   #11

hum.. i'll have to try this.. some of the skills are hard to lvl ( at least has fighter, cause you have to CHI charge 1st --____--'' )
Old 04/01/2012, 09:39   #12

elite*gold: 570
Only mouse clicks work for me (but i used other macros to combine so it is working ;P)
I was wondering if you could put a MouseClick(left/right/double) on position (x,y) would be good for training Imbues or other boring skills
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2012, 19:51   #13

why i get only 2 pics when i dowload the fille and not the program ?
Old 06/19/2012, 15:49   #14

is this working in PH ??
Old 07/02/2012, 14:03   #15

Actually there is already a build in macro in game. Just wait until you got level 25 and you will use the interface.
Closed Thread