Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Solo Hero mob Nerx Gutslime for Easy Loot (healers only)

Old   #1
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 8801
The Black Market: 139/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,560
Solo Hero mob Nerx Gutslime for Easy Loot (healers only)

Located in Mount Bloodhorn there is a Hero mob named Nerx Gutslime. He is in a cave along the eastern side of the zone 53500 , 44500 near a large Dwarf statue. There is a path to the left of the dwarf that leads up to a gap you need to jump to the next platform. You will see a log ramp that you run up and the cave is right to the left.

The great thing about this hero is that he is a shaman and does not melee, he only uses ranged attacks as long as you stay about 30 yards from him. When fighting him at range the only thing you need to worry about is a pitiful dot he puts on you that ticks for 300 dmg every 3 seconds for 9 seconds, so healing through it is not a problem at all.

It takes about 20-30 min to dps him down depending on the healers spec but the loot he drops is well worth the time invested.

Here is a link with his location, loot, and a pic of Nerx.

Nerx Gutslime - NPCs - Warhammer Online

The items are pretty **** good so killing him for an upgrade is an option or if you make talismans this can be a good way to make some gold. So far from my experience the items can be salvaged into uncommon 175 fragments and also have a chance to be salvaged into a 200 rare fragment.

Nerx like most Lair Heros has a 12 hour respawn timer so depending on when you kill him there is a chance for 2 kills per day. He also drops up to 2 weapons at a time, for me it seemed that he dropped 2 weapons about 75% of the time.

This can easily be done with multiple casters along with one healer and you can duo Nerx with a healer and a melee class as long as the healer takes him down about 15% before the melee jumps in. Its also a good idea for the melee class to get behind Nerx which will keep you from taking any dmg from the dot becuase it has a cone radius.

Thats about it hope this helps someone.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow this sounds quite promising, too bad i don't have a healer. =[

Old   #3

I have done this also. But I used my Mage and had a Healer friend come along. This post is right. He drop's some real good stuff. With a Healer soloing it I would say it would take a loooooong time to kill em so it would be better to use High DPS and a healer friend.
Old   #4

Can he be killed in a RvR Server?
You'll be a chicken right?

Old   #5
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 8801
The Black Market: 139/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmit View Post
Can he be killed in a RvR Server?
You'll be a chicken right?
Just logout and login.
It will fix the chicken.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOPM View Post
Just logout and login.
It will fix the chicken.
i think its fixed - never tested it before.
but today i tried it, and didnt work