Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Talisman Online Bot by Lillyz v.Beta

Old 09/05/2012, 18:55   #196

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,086
those who remember talisman rider (bot for talisman online) it got cut off.. i lost all data of it but .. ive decided to try and start a new project ! so be aware of new talisman bot to come out soon ..

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2013, 22:42   #197

hi, do you have any idea to get the health bar information yet? please share it with me,

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornz View Post
Hi Everyone ,

i searched so many sites for talisman online bot but i could not find anything.So i decided to make new one.The Bot is developed in .NET Framework 2.0.

You must download and install it from Download details: .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable (x86)

: : What can do Talisman Online Bot by Lillyz : :
- It can works under vista.
- It can send key strokes to Only Game Screen.Thats mean ya can surf on the or any other thing while bot farming level
- There are 10 key option ya can choose.
- You can save and load your key combinations.
- It says ya how many mob ya killed in the game.
- It can says you progress of sending key strokes to game.
BUT

* It can not Auto Loot (cuz of there is no shortcut for this.So i cant calculate where is the killed monster's coordinate to take loot.Maybe gamers can give me opinion for this.)
* It can not control your health bar if y r died or not.Try to solve this.

How to start your bot.
- Open game
- Start your Talisman Online Bot by Lillyz application.
- Choose keys to send and give seconds for them.(You have to choose 10 Key to send otherwise bot ll not work in proper way.)
- And push the START button thats it

Have fun..

Tell me bugs i ll try to solve.

NEW UPLOAD LINK *

Old 11/20/2013, 02:56   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by thornz View Post
i can do make heal in battle bot. but player need to give heal spell's shortcut.Then bot can heal itself while in battle.I ll write down ur advices aboow.And i ll try to do it.
This is a no brainer for ppl botting with fairy .. set the last 2 commands that the bot executes to F1 (target self) then the skill slot of your restoration skill
Old 02/14/2014, 20:35   #199

it work , Like

Old 05/09/2016, 21:44   #200

guys how can i use this bot for other games or is there another macro like this i want to use my pc while bot running
Old 09/24/2018, 18:57   #201

why is it not working for me. ive done this before in Pinoy Talisman Online and it was working. i went to Talisman Online but it doesnt work. im sure im doing the right thing. i just dont know why its not working. no commands at all. i even downloaded Uopilot but still 2 bot apps doesnt work. can anyone please help me sort out the problem. there are no commands and no invalid target at all.
Old 11/22/2018, 22:49   #202

Thx

« Warframe™ - Macro Bot | Game Macros v2.0 (Universal) »