Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SZiaDaN's PSO2 Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
Heres the trainer.. bearing in mind everyone whos botting on segas pso2 is using this right now i seen like 10 to 20 clients playing with ruieuriueiruei and using this

im willing to give me trainer out for free but please contact me for details.
What was the point of that?
It's free over at my forum, all that is required to download it is that they register.

+ All the support and updates are released over there anyway.
And speaking of updates, there will even be one shortly after this maintenance (Friday December 7th @ 08:00 ~ 14:00 JST).

Edit: Figured I'd let everyone know here that what broomop posted is no longer the current version of the trainer.

Old   #122

post latest ver. plz

Old   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by hataranko12345 View Post
post latest ver. plz
The latest version (v7.9) is posted on pso-hack.com..
Old   #124

**** tactics they want you to goto the site lol

Old   #125

Quote:
**** tactics they want you to goto the site lol
How horrible of us, right?
Telling people where they can go to get the latest tool for free.

I mean your tactics were a lot better with the "Send me an email and I'll let you know how much you can pay me to get my stuff".
Old   #126

q
Old   #127

anyone who wants the pso2 trainer email me thanks.
Old   #128

Quote:
anyone who wants the pso2 trainer email me thanks.
First of all, it's NOT my trainer he's talking about here. He's talking about his own trainer with keyloggers and what not.

Second of all, create your own topic Broomop, stop advertising in my topic.
Old   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZiaDaN View Post
First of all, it's NOT my trainer he's talking about here. He's talking about his own trainer with keyloggers and what not.

Second of all, create your own topic Broomop, stop advertising in my topic.
matter of opinion... not fact. jealousy only causes loss. you banned me from your forums because your scared of competition... o well

Old   #130

Quote:
matter of opinion... not fact. jealousy only causes loss. you banned me from your forums because your scared of competition... o well
"Scared of competition", not at all. Considering that I don't see you as competition. People on my forum have been forwarding your PM's to me and Zapero, since we do not approve of people trying to sell **** on our forum, we banned you.

And it is a fact that you have been putting keyloggers in your tools.
Old   #131

lol!

1st of all broomop that's Sziadan's trainer you are using in your video.

2nd you speed the video fps up

that won't proves your trainer is working. and you have been doing key logging for a long long time.

if you haven't been bothering the others with your none working virus filled trainer there will be no complaint from the members that leads to your ban.
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitty View Post
lol!

1st of all broomop that's Sziadan's trainer you are using in your video.

2nd you speed the video fps up

that won't proves your trainer is working. and you have been doing key logging for a long long time.

if you haven't been bothering the others with your none working virus filled trainer there will be no complaint from the members that leads to your ban.
no its not... and people are happy using my trainer on pso2... u guys are just stupid arent u really. But o well n00bs always hating. never done key logging in my life either hahaha!!! not sure where u get ur **** from the only people ive hacked were targetted people because they chat ****.

aka infamousnugz/snowc0ck/optimiusprime... lol

you do realise i do more hacks than sziadan has ever done so far and hes working from turks hand outs... oooo i found vac hack ooo i found items vac hack you are all just pawns he loves u **** suckers saves him the effort of researching and actually doing ****... writing pointers two lines of code max for that **** lol dword((pointer)+$35) etc.. on a multi pointer... silly kids haha

anyway anyone interested i have trials for free for 1 day to test it out then $20... mine wont get patched everyday because i aint no **** sucker LOL

ALSO the reason i got banned is because the guy doesn't like competition or if someone joins me instead of him with leech **** sucking techinique.. im not bothered about sucking ***** i dont need to suck ***** i just make hack tools j00!!
Old   #133

Quote:
no its not... and people are happy using my trainer on pso2... u guys are just stupid arent u really. But o well n00bs always hating. never done key logging in my life either hahaha!!! not sure where u get ur **** from the only people ive hacked were targetted people because they chat ****.

aka infamousnugz/snowc0ck/optimiusprime... lol

you do realise i do more hacks than sziadan has ever done so far and hes working from turks hand outs... oooo i found vac hack ooo i found items vac hack you are all just pawns he loves u **** suckers saves him the effort of researching and actually doing ****... writing pointers two lines of code max for that **** lol dword((pointer)+$35) etc.. on a multi pointer... silly kids haha

anyway anyone interested i have trials for free for 1 day to test it out then $20... mine wont get patched everyday because i aint no **** sucker LOL

ALSO the reason i got banned is because the guy doesn't like competition or if someone joins me instead of him with leech **** sucking techinique.. im not bothered about sucking ***** i dont need to suck ***** i just make hack tools j00!!
Stop being a moron, please.
Turk joined us: "Date Registered: February 05, 2013, 05:17:30 PM"
I've had the trainer (with monster vac in our private section) since way before that.

I guess you must be jealous that no one wish to work with you anymore, since Gamma left pso2 as well.

Also, "ALSO the reason i got banned is because the guy doesn't like competition". No, the reason you got banned was because you kept spamming PM's to people on our forum with your advertisement. Like I said in my previous post, people got annoyed and forwarded those PM's to me, zapero and kitty.
Old   #134

no i spammed pm's after you banned me... because as i said you dont like competition.

proxy gg bypass lol.
Old   #135

Quote:
no i spammed pm's after you banned me... because as i said you dont like competition.

proxy gg bypass lol.
*sigh*.. No you got banned after you started PMing people about it, you even did it a couple of times before we decided to ban you too.

Not sure who told you about the proxy bypass we're testing out currently. But I don't see how that is relevant to anything posted here.

Closed Thread

Tags
pso2 trainer sziadan