Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB Hacks

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Both GoE (Not included in RapePSO) and lvl 30 techs will not get you banned unless another player or gm notices that you're using them. Lvl 30 techs aren't permanent so things will revert back to normal after you log off. Though, I don't know if lvl 30 techs would give a robot techs as I have not actually tried it. So you have nothing to worry about as long as you aren't using them in rooms where there are other players.

EDIT: Yeah just tried it, it wont give robots techs. If you look at their action list when you go to customize there are no techs, so you wont get them with level 30 techs. Sorry.
you will be ok with goe but without my crc bypass i don't think it will work.

Old   #107

Does any trainer work on schtserv at the moment?
I couldn't get any of mine to work since the last update :/

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altaryl View Post
Does any trainer work on schtserv at the moment?
I couldn't get any of mine to work since the last update :/
Check the previous page, I posted a link to a working trainer.
Old   #109

Thanks but I still can't make it work.
Could you explain me? I might be doing something wrong :/

Old   #110

Make sure to try both of the trainers to know which one will work for you, also run the trainer as admin (right click, run as administrator).
Old   #111

I rather enjoyed watching Broom never address the accusations of including keyloggers in his programs the entire thread and then resorting to selling ****. Guess that addresses whether or not the accusations were true, hm?

Anyways, the programs on the last page are hit or miss but work sometimes. Did anyone ever post a way to get around the Access Violation thing for CE?

Thanks!
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsoxfan1214 View Post
I rather enjoyed watching Broom never address the accusations of including keyloggers in his programs the entire thread and then resorting to selling ****. Guess that addresses whether or not the accusations were true, hm?

Anyways, the programs on the last page are hit or miss but work sometimes. Did anyone ever post a way to get around the Access Violation thing for CE?

Thanks!
I used to have the same problem but I can't remember how I fixed it.
Right now my only guess is to try reinstalling it. Maybe try both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions? Also I think you need to put the string edited CE in the main CE folder, just in case you haven't already.
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsoxfan1214 View Post

Thanks!

addressing accusations of something thats false? i did hack people but its nothing to do with my hacks... i exploited their machines.

theres nothing proving the keylogger either... all these amazing hackers cant prove what they say... wait they are not.. sorry to disappoint everyone.

psobb is old its easy to hack i dont care what u say...come on pso2
Old   #114

string bypass:

enjoy it will auto update as we..
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
string bypass:

enjoy it will auto update as we..
Any chance you can make one for Ultima?
Old   #116

Get a new hobby Broomop. Stop crashing SCHTHACK. No one will join your server by you doing this. Why not let your customers actually play with the hacked items you sold them rather than crashing it all day?
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinck View Post
Get a new hobby Broomop. Stop crashing SCHTHACK. No one will join your server by you doing this. Why not let your customers actually play with the hacked items you sold them rather than crashing it all day?
Something tells me you play a little too much PSO.
Old   #118

edit -
Old   #119

Doubt anyone is going to respond to this anytime soon but I was wondering if someone could offer me some guidance. I'm curious to know how one would be able to choose which prize is given from the machine in deep sea rendezvous, similar to how its done with gallons. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old   #120

Broomop sucks.