Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB Hacks

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Cant download rapekit.

Old   #92

Does any of this actually still work? lol

Old   #93

should do anyway i can do any items for any server $5 each and a dupe is $3 and level up is $10 to level 200
Old   #94

cant get SPSOF BB to connect on ultima

Old   #95

This may be a bit late, but xraresumos trainer doesn't work. There are two edited versions of the trainer available for download. One is called RapePSOw and the other is RapePSOn. They will target SHPsoBBn and SHPsoBBw respectively. If you are unsure of whether you use SHPsoBBn or SHPsoBBw just try both of the trainers.

Download here:
RapePSOw:
RapePSOn:

If you have virus protection you may get a false positive. Though, if you don't trust it then just don't use it.

All credit goes to xRaresumo for making the trainer and MousFainGrezam for editing it. Enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old   #96

selling full accounts level 200 on ultima server $10 with rare items too. hurry before i change my mind. also is my cheat pso site.
Old   #97

Hey guys. Blue Burst newb here but I've been playing PSO since the Dreamcast game launched so cut me some slack. The most cheating I've ever done was inputting ridiculously long codes into the Dreamcast Gameshark back in the day to protect myself from people PKing me.

Much thanks to Kusarihateru, I was able to change my section ID which was all I was really after. Here's the thing: if I go all the way and use lv30 techs on a robot, will I be flagged for a ban or does it not work that way (I read it does if you use *** Equip and equip an X'ed item)? I would never use them in front of other players, just my girlfriend when we play together.
Old   #98

Both GoE (Not included in RapePSO) and lvl 30 techs will not get you banned unless another player or gm notices that you're using them. Lvl 30 techs aren't permanent so things will revert back to normal after you log off. Though, I don't know if lvl 30 techs would give a robot techs as I have not actually tried it. So you have nothing to worry about as long as you aren't using them in rooms where there are other players.

EDIT: Yeah just tried it, it wont give robots techs. If you look at their action list when you go to customize there are no techs, so you wont get them with level 30 techs. Sorry.
Old   #99

Yeah, I just remembered on Dreamcast and Gamecube there was a separate code to give Casts access to techs and TP so I don't know why I thought lvl 30 techs would automatically give it to them. I don't really care, just entertaining the idea.

Loathe me to bring up Broomop but in his thread he says "*** Equip (if it has a X next to it do not equip you will be flagged on the server)". Do you know anything more about how that works or is your original assertion right?
Old   #100

Sadly I don't know much. In the past I have used GoE to equip an item with X beside it without any issues. Even now I see people use items that aren't for their class. So I don't really know.
Old   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
selling full accounts level 200 on ultima server $10 with rare items too. hurry before i change my mind. also is my cheat pso site.
Lol'd. Who would buy lv200 accounts that were hacked on? Expect that account banned sooner or later, lawl.
Old   #102

Hi guys, i have a question about schthack serv. Is there a way to know the real drop rate charts for this server ? Can you PM me if you know all drop rates, thanks. **** Sorry for my bad english ****
Old   #103

just an update guys i can do ports to other servers now with all items and never need ur account logins. i can make any items for all the servers i can literally do anything. I can even make it so you won't get banned. because i worked out alot of stuff recently. so if your interested in anything. no job is too small now just hit me up .

even if u did get banned i can back up your accounts for you infact i might make a tool that backs your accounts up for you.
Old   #104

^ Rofl.
*spsof released*
"Hi guies I kan bak up ur akkountz nao"
Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt120 View Post
^ Rofl.
*spsof released*
"Hi guies I kan bak up ur akkountz nao"