Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB Hacks

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know why its saying Access Violation when I try to hook the string edited CE on either psobbn.exe or hxpso.exe?

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEWH0C0RRUPTS View Post
imgur: the simple image sharer

imgur: the simple image sharer

This release includes all DoS Methods / Updated KatBotPro / Updated SPSOFGC.

Leave everything in the same folder it comes in!

I even included the batch file source! Now Broomop can steal it and put his name all over it...maybe even try and sell it back to me!

SCHTHACK Owned with a Batch File!

i crash the servers not dos it n00b.. and if you want to dos **** theres better generic tools than this rubbish lol

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
I'm a raging ****
Old   #64

Im sorry alex, did things get a little too personal for you?

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...ed=0CDAQ8gEwAA

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I dont believe you have the ability to "crash" the servers. I think youre a dick biter. Not even a month ago, you were trying to brag to me on aim that you can DoS schthack server. Shit, you even went so far as to make a video where you spam mail players and disconnect them as if its some great feat.

You signed online and disconnected one user, if that...it was prolly a second client you had running and just signed offline..giving the appearance that you disconnected them. Then you went into a game and crashed your own game client. WAY TO GO MAN, MAD PROPS!1

My methods actually work! They fully deny access to the entire schthack server. I even tossed in the only Public working lobby FSOD. Of course, there are other tools available for DoS attacks. But mine has been tailor-made for schthack servers. I even hooked you up with the batch file source...i was hoping to see you slap your name all over it and try and sell it! Its okay tho man, just give it time and do what you do best!

if youre above all of this, then dont waste your time replying. If it dont apply, let it fly!

anyway, i will be releasing more schthack fsod packets and pso2 dos methods shortly!

Old   #65

Any trainers working for easter?
Old   #66

Broomop your crc exe doesn't work anymore lol lee cracked it.
Old   #67

Quote:
Im sorry alex, did things get a little too personal for you?

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...ed=0CDAQ8gEwAA

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I dont believe you have the ability to "crash" the servers. I think youre a dick biter. Not even a month ago, you were trying to brag to me on aim that you can DoS schthack server. Shit, you even went so far as to make a video where you spam mail players and disconnect them as if its some great feat.

You signed online and disconnected one user, if that...it was prolly a second client you had running and just signed offline..giving the appearance that you disconnected them. Then you went into a game and crashed your own game client. WAY TO GO MAN, MAD PROPS!1

My methods actually work! They fully deny access to the entire schthack server. I even tossed in the only Public working lobby FSOD. Of course, there are other tools available for DoS attacks. But mine has been tailor-made for schthack servers. I even hooked you up with the batch file source...i was hoping to see you slap your name all over it and try and sell it! Its okay tho man, just give it time and do what you do best!

if youre above all of this, then dont waste your time replying. If it dont apply, let it fly!

anyway, i will be releasing more schthack fsod packets and pso2 dos methods shortly!
come online on psobb and ill d/c u the same. stop your jibber jabber people know i take over the servers way before u released shit. i also gave them the tools to do it so keep shoving your dick up ur arse because no1 else will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by distorsion780 View Post
Broomop your crc exe doesn't work anymore lol lee cracked it.
lee didn't crack it it just needs updating the crc doesnt match because of the new exe... and its not had to "crack" past this fix... if i was in charge i would of fixed this by now.. its too easy to fix.

im online with my crc bypass already.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #68

Well if you feel like releasing it, that'd be nice.
Old   #69

where you at?
Old   #70

lmao... poor server is dying.. population has had about a 60-70% decrease in the last year
Old   #71

i dont see opt making anything just using peoples **** and making some n00b bat file... try bypass crc on schtserv or something on pc.. wait your a n00b.
Old   #72

my bad, youre right, bro!
Old   #73

Quote:
my bad, youre right, bro!
so found any other nasty things? i dont really play this anymore im just on pso2 but can't find anything useful except for vac hack and xyz and the usual name area editing.

and some packet editing but nothing that actually hits the spot for duping or anything boohooo
Old   #74

naw, i usually just wait for someone else to find the good stuff...being a noob and all..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #75

Deleted Post