Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

PSOBB Hacks

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
you might need the updated addresses... i got a ct that works in my sig.



you could use a manual injector and inject my dll file into shpsobb.exe but do it as soon as the process starts otherwise it will get messed up.


Which dll,
is it free?



nemoemo is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Same question as above


pokrat is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 17
Broomop is talking about the .dll that came with his string bypass... and saying that you can inject it manually rather than using the changed .exe name. The trainer still won't work though as it's targeting SHPsoBB.exe.

EDIT: Removed
MousFainGrezam is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MousFainGrezam View Post
Broomop is talking about the .dll that came with his string bypass... and saying that you can inject it manually rather than using the changed .exe name. The trainer still won't work though as it's targeting SHPsoBB.exe.
What this gentleman said. The new PSOBB client can be run on different resolutions now and the Broomp bypass is only affecting the HXPSO.exe, while the CE trainer is only running SHPsoBBw, so as long as you try to open Blue Burst with the Broomop loader, you won't be able to fully access the pso_v3 trainer. Only way is to somehow change the hex so that the loader runs in the widescreen mode. Nevertheless, I tried making some new address while copying the pso_v3 ones into my CE 6.2 and most of them worked, though I got dced (lucky coins didn't work, but Gallon's Points did, was able to buy gift warps with it) Anyone tried with Winsock Packet Editor?

This is my first (If I'm not mistaken) post on this site, though I've been a member since iunno when. Hope someone is still working on a better trainer, those at scht don't even care about their server anymore.

Edit - Never mind, had some other posts before this.


drastic_metal is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by drastic_metal View Post
What this gentleman said. The new PSOBB client can be run on different resolutions now and the Broomp bypass is only affecting the HXPSO.exe, while the CE trainer is only running SHPsoBBw, so as long as you try to open Blue Burst with the Broomop loader, you won't be able to fully access the pso_v3 trainer. Only way is to somehow change the hex so that the loader runs in the widescreen mode. Nevertheless, I tried making some new address while copying the pso_v3 ones into my CE 6.2 and most of them worked, though I got dced (lucky coins didn't work, but Gallon's Points did, was able to buy gift warps with it) Anyone tried with Winsock Packet Editor?
Well you don't need to use Broomop's loader anymore as you can just use the string edited CE or one of the string bypasses I posted in the other thread. Also, I uploaded an edited version of FuckPSO that will work with either of the new clients if you are interested in using that.

What do you want to do with WPE? lol The server uses encrypted packets btw and if you want to do anything related to Qitems, they are removed completely so even if you send a packet it's not going to work.
MousFainGrezam is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 3
Can somebody provide the necessary downloads to these hacks and briefly describe how to use them. I'm new and really bad with computers so I don't have much knowledge with this kinda stuff. Thank you.
jayd-x is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MousFainGrezam View Post
Well you don't need to use Broomop's loader anymore as you can just use the string edited CE or one of the string bypasses I posted in the other thread. Also, I uploaded an edited version of FuckPSO that will work with either of the new clients if you are interested in using that.

What do you want to do with WPE? lol The server uses encrypted packets btw and if you want to do anything related to Qitems, they are removed completely so even if you send a packet it's not going to work.
Oh, yeah, was thinking about the items, also I tried the search option for your new FuckPSO but couldn't find it, would you kindly link me to it? On a note related to CE, I had to inject a dll into the SHPsoW client so I would be able to use any program related to hack, and with this I was able to use the CE trainer that was in the pso_v3 folder, worked perfectly, though some burst options and the difficulty level changes makes the game crash.

Edit: Never mind, found it, it's called RapePSO now.
drastic_metal is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks for this thread, PGF.

I was stuck with Roro's V2 table and it wouldn't work with my edited CE. Hopefully the V3 table will provide more awesomeness.
Crystellia is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 36
Running the game through Sandboxie prevents it from detecting any other windows, without segregating the system fully. This prevent antihack.dll from making the game kill itself without you needing to modify CE's EXE and/or be careful of the web pages you browse. In addition this likely won't need to be updated whenever the client updates (unless they pull even more douchebag DRM moves, such as checking for hardware breakpoints or some other anti-debug stuff in antihack.dll and killing the game if they don't work).

Here's a table with player stats. Merge this into the existing table if you want.

I don't know if it's been noted yet, but for some stats, stat hacking doesn't work if you currently have something equipped that modifies that stat. For example if you want to raise your MST to 20000 you should deequip any canes/rods and units for MST to just run around with a handgun or something.

The max stats appear to be in the 19000-20000 range in most cases.
Attached Files
File Type: zip stats.zip (474 Bytes, 144 views)
Nosirrom is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
how to do one hit kills or ps dupe
slaphard is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaphard View Post
how to do one hit kills or ps dupe
You can't and you can't. Closest thing to one hit kills would probably be the stat hack in the current trainer.
slurpist is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
now they update broomop string bypass dont work now what......QQ
slaphard is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 48
Bumping this.
chicken wingz is offline  
Old   #29
Administrator
 
elite*gold: 272143
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,480
Received Thanks: 12,133
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> General Gaming Releases

#moved
Muddy Waters is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 6
Any updates for the hacks at all? I'd help if possible, but I'm only just getting started with computer programming in college.


saicreed is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[PSOBB] Items
i do 5 items for $30 any you want thanks. :mofo: Kings Ripper (0/0/0/0|66) Charge Assault +9 (0/0/0/0|60) Raikiri (0/0/0/0|25) L&K38 Combat...
2 Replies - Trading
PSOBB CE
The updated cheatengine i got from a previous thread works fine. Would adding to the table screw it up? Was just wondering.
445 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
PsoBB
I'm looking for someone to run some games with me in PsoBB, feel free to pm me for more details :)
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
PSOBB CE tips
Well I got board of the crappy drop rates on schthack and so I jumped ship to Eden... which doesn't seem to detect my pre schooler hacks (inf HP and...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
PSOBB hacks?
Nm found some.
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.