Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pesky Transference Be Gone

Discussion on Pesky Transference Be Gone within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pesky Transference Be Gone

I know everyone already knows this, but maybe the noobs can use it. There are zealots built around the "Transference" attack. You know when your being hit with this attack because the black crow pops up above your head. They can easily hit you for 500 damage ever 5 seconds for 30 seconds, and I've been hit by one zealot who didn't have line of site that kept it up for 3 minutes (trying to find out how).

Anyways your easy fix for this is:
Right click the debuff.

That's it, it comes right off. Also, note that most zealots trying to gank people are built for DPS and aren't running high healing. Walk over and crush their skull in.

Enjoy the exploit while it lasts.

PS: could someone repost in here the exploit in German. I can't read/write German.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2009, 08:42   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
German translation // Deutsche Übersetzung:

Die meisten werden es wahrscheinlich bereits kennen, aber vielleicht ist es für den einen oder anderen Anfänger doch noch nützlich.

Es gibt einen Zelotenbuild rund um den Zauber "Übertragung". Der Zauber verursacht bis zu 500 Schaden alle 5 Sekunden und das insgesamt 30 Sekunden lang. Ihr merkt an einem schwarzen Raben über euch das ihr getroffen wurdet.

Es gibt allerdings eine ganz einfache Möglichkeit dem Zauber zu umgehen:

Rechtsklickt auf den Debuff um ihn von euch zu nehmen.

Da viele Zeloten auf DPS geskillt sind und kaum heilen können, könnt ihr sie dann locker umhauen
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2009, 09:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
hehe nice, I didn't know it