Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

C# WAR teleporter + Source!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
i hope u realize the war offset location changes every so often i think...or for some reason mine has. Sometimes when i load up the patcher it patches my war.exe which makes it hard cuz i have to find the offset and modify the programs again.

And btw isn't there something against asking for thanks? if people use your share then i'm sure they'll thank you, don't just assume people MUST use your program and then not share the next one just because noone thanked you? =.- what kinda attitude is that.

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogohan1 View Post
i hope u realize the war offset location changes every so often i think...or for some reason mine has. Sometimes when i load up the patcher it patches my war.exe which makes it hard cuz i have to find the offset and modify the programs again.

And btw isn't there something against asking for thanks? if people use your share then i'm sure they'll thank you, don't just assume people MUST use your program and then not share the next one just because noone thanked you? =.- what kinda attitude is that.
I completely agree. I wouldn't +rep just because you said that

Old   #33

woot thx for the update S4lly
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desy View Post
Maybe you should start Warhammer before you start the hacks?

I wouldn't bet on that. It's quite possibly easy to detect, as it has to read/write (in case of teleport hack) memory into the warhammer process.
You can make that impossible to find if you run in kernel space.

Quote:
Imho the most secure way for a radar would be to go trough the traffic (not by hooking the warhammer exe rather having to listen to rawpackets (requires admin privilegues afaik)). The problem is just, that the warhammer traffic is encrypted.
It's not that hard to break the encryption, a little bit of reverse engineering on the client. Encryption is hard to break when you don't have access to either side of the encryption/decryption process

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodens View Post
You can make that impossible to find if you run in kernel space.

It's not that hard to break the encryption, a little bit of reverse engineering on the client. Encryption is hard to break when you don't have access to either side of the encryption/decryption process
Why break the encryption when you can manipulate the client with a simple DLL and call it's own functions anyway ?
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Why break the encryption when you can manipulate the client with a simple DLL and call it's own functions anyway ?
Because anything you hook/change inside the client can be detected by the one or another mean (if not now, then in the future). What when they implement a way, that you can only connect to the servers when PunkBuster was running (i.e. not disabled) and didn't found anything suspicious (by sending a special packet to the server and w/o that one, you get instant disconnect)?

But if you look at the rawdata traffic/sockets (and not simply by hooking the socket via dll), it's much harder to detect such a tool. Downside of course is, you'd have to work with a kernel mode driver which gets and modifiies the traffic.

Simple capturing (i.e. for a Radar or other "informatiive" tools) works even w/o a kernel mode driver by listening to raw sockets (although it needs some work too, to listen to the right sockets).

Besides that, two of the best bots i've seen in the past 10 years were bots who didn't had to hook anything. One of it was for Ragnarok Online and the other was l2walker für Lineage II as you could run of this bots w/o even starting the client (saves ram) and they had plenty of features and it was easy to run 2, 3, 5 or even 10 bots on the same PC w/o having to start 10 clients for each one. Was very nice for buffing/Heal bot. You play on the right client and bot runs on it's own or run half of your party as bots w/o any impact on the performance.

To bad people are to lazy to write such bots anymore, as in 95% cases they are by far superior to any bot which uses hooking. Hooking is good for certain things, like seeing through a wall or let your char hoover over the ground (well last one could also be done with the standalone bots too). And they are quite hard to detect (if programmed well) as there is no tool running on your computer while you run it nor does it interfere with the main game process
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desy View Post
Because anything you hook/change inside the client can be detected by the one or another mean (if not now, then in the future). What when they implement a way, that you can only connect to the servers when PunkBuster was running (i.e. not disabled) and didn't found anything suspicious (by sending a special packet to the server and w/o that one, you get instant disconnect)?

But if you look at the rawdata traffic/sockets (and not simply by hooking the socket via dll), it's much harder to detect such a tool. Downside of course is, you'd have to work with a kernel mode driver which gets and modifiies the traffic.
If you do go into the trouble of making a kernel mode driver, then you are able to hook into anything and stay 100% undetected no matter what. Without the need for breaking the encryption as Itburnz said. If you go that path it's still easier and more effective to hook. Why? Simply because it's very easy to change network encryption tokens, or even implement encapsulating encryption methods, etc which will always cause more work for you. Hooking is plain and simple.

Quote:
Besides that, two of the best bots i've seen in the past 10 years were bots who didn't had to hook anything. One of it was for Ragnarok Online and the other was l2walker für Lineage II as you could run of this bots w/o even starting the client (saves ram) and they had plenty of features and it was easy to run 2, 3, 5 or even 10 bots on the same PC w/o having to start 10 clients for each one. Was very nice for buffing/Heal bot. You play on the right client and bot runs on it's own or run half of your party as bots w/o any impact on the performance.
Well I do code game engine codebases as a hobby and I do follow the bot scene. The offline l2walker (as the version you are talking about was called) stopped working very soon. Because NCSoft simply implemented a mechanism that changed the encryption token in frequent intervals. Everyone was forced to use the online l2walker which was using what method? Hooking

Quote:
To bad people are to lazy to write such bots anymore, as in 95% cases they are by far superior to any bot which uses hooking. Hooking is good for certain things, like seeing through a wall or let your char hoover over the ground (well last one could also be done with the standalone bots too). And they are quite hard to detect (if programmed well) as there is no tool running on your computer while you run it nor does it interfere with the main game process
They are superior only in terms of performance (and that is assuming you are a knowledgable coder and your code is always optimized). And it's not a matter of lazyness. It's called choosing the most effective and cost productive method.
Also tools like the offline l2walker are far easier to detect server side and by people watching the bot. The server side detection is simple. Implement an encrypted signature at the login negotiation phase and before the coder has the chance to detect it, emulate and distribute the updates, you got a million botters banned...
Old   #38

elite*gold: 130
how is the new offset?
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by tak3down View Post
how is the new offset?
I've posted the new offset on the offset thread.
Old   #40

Quote:
If you do go into the trouble of making a kernel mode driver, then you are able to hook into anything and stay 100% undetected no matter what. Without the need for breaking the encryption as Itburnz said. If you go that path it's still easier and more effective to hook. Why? Simply because it's very easy to change network encryption tokens, or even implement encapsulating encryption methods, etc which will always cause more work for you. Hooking is plain and simple.
What he said... It takes less than 30 minutes to solve the anti-cheat issue. On packet decryption you can spend days...

Even if you do not disable Punkbuster your cheats can be undetected by using SEH/VEH or even more simple by only using game internal pointers to DMA-Addresses that contain dynamic data - As long as you don't go public with your release of course.
Old   #41

Anyone have a working Ver for the newest client? *1/17/2009*