Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Requiem MOD + HS Bypass

Discussion on [Release] Requiem MOD + HS Bypass within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 10/29/2008, 01:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
-Bypass working
( try to reinstall the game if its not working! )
- Landa hack is working, but no effect
( i mean speehack not working on it but the attack speed works but you can only make it higher time, you cant lower it to 1s or lower )
Old 10/29/2008, 02:11   #17

Just curious, what all am i able to do with this?
Old 10/29/2008, 05:43   #18

Not much as far as I can see.
Correct me if I'm wrong,
but everything important seems to be serversided.
Old 10/29/2008, 07:34   #19

dont know..it worked for me..i was blocked for speedhack

i try to make a better trainer at the weekend.
Old 10/29/2008, 09:58   #20

Walking speed is likely to be client sided;
it is in a lot of MMOs since all you have to do is open WPE & send packets to teleport anywhere on a map or w/e, it just might detect if someone is moving extremely fast and send you back to where you were.

I'm almost sure attack speed is server-sided though,
as any other character stats should be...
If you can actually figure out a way to modify your attack speed, props to you.
I'm sure a lot of people would be grateful for a decent requiem trainer.
Old 10/29/2008, 16:13   #21

O, it's really works? But i'm from russian server, and it don't work to me... can you explain what i ned to do to bypass f///n hs
Old 10/29/2008, 18:18   #22

Post here your current Requiem.exe, it will be at System folder and i will try it!
Old 10/29/2008, 20:05   #23

This trainer is basically mine since Landa ripped the code from my Private Hack, and placed it in his. The only thing that is actually his is the the movement speed hack, which doesn't work. Anyway, the attack speed in this hack will not work for you since you have to have the correct situation. I've had it working ever since lvl 10, but it was useless since my attacks were lower than skill attacks. Now, with weapons 250-350 this thing is ***.
Old 10/29/2008, 22:17   #24

Hey guys i just wanna ask on how to use it and wat to use with if someone can give me a link tutorial or pm me cuz i really wanna know wat to and espicially speed hack thats my first goal so plz if anybody can just pm me and tel me how i will feel great TY
Old 10/29/2008, 23:41   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadLord View Post
This trainer is basically mine since Landa ripped the code from my Private Hack, and placed it in his. The only thing that is actually his is the the movement speed hack, which doesn't work. Anyway, the attack speed in this hack will not work for you since you have to have the correct situation. I've had it working ever since lvl 10, but it was useless since my attacks were lower than skill attacks. Now, with weapons 250-350 this thing is ***.
Since nobody is likely to give me one of their so-called "private hacks" to experiment with myself, could you at least post a video of you using the attack speed mod? I'm really curious to see how well it works.
Old 10/30/2008, 01:38   #26

This trainer uses partial code of my private hack, which I did not plan to release publicly. Landa got banned, so he decided to release a trainer containing my code without my permission. Do not beg for an explanation on how it works, you aren't gonna get any unless you're part of the development team. (Landa was obviously...)
Old 10/30/2008, 07:17   #27

i got banned and im back again...YEEHAW

and a community means to take and to GIVE......this forum exist just for that...that people SHARE things...
Old 10/30/2008, 09:13   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadLord View Post
This trainer uses partial code of my private hack, which I did not plan to release publicly. Landa got banned, so he decided to release a trainer containing my code without my permission. Do not beg for an explanation on how it works, you aren't gonna get any unless you're part of the development team. (Landa was obviously...)
All I said was that I'd like to see a video of it working if that was possible,
because I'm very skeptical about it even existing.

If you wanted credit for it though, you should have simply released it yourself.
I think Landa has the right idea when he says giving is part of being in a community. You just seem greedy now, wanting credit for something that you didn't intend to be publicly available in the first place. It's not that I don't understand how you could be upset by that, it's just that when you're trying to keep things like that a secret, instances like this are bound to happen.
Old 10/30/2008, 19:42   #29

*gg* i make a video at the weekend.. *if bypasser worked until then* to show how u can make attack+speedhack.

it is really easy if u know how.
Old 10/30/2008, 22:33   #30

Landa btw ,can u re-upload ur trainer somewhere, rapidshare just gives error with limit downlad reached