Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Requiem MOD + HS Bypass

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
Can't be bothered to make one myself. Game is dieing out really badly atm so I don't really see the point tbh. They need to add some new content to hook players in and keep them hooked. Can't see this new PvP arena doing much more than lagging out the game even more, so looks like requiem will be near enough dead soon.

Old   #272

In my opinion, the new pvp thing is on a new server..so it is possible that the thing wont be a lag fest.
We just won best graphics & company and a number of awards, and also youtube is favouring us highly when ppl type in "best mmo" or something similar.

New players are heading to the game in quite large numbers. Although alot of them leave due to the grinding..alot do stay, and end up lovign this game as most high levelers do.

The new patch is also adding a few new dungeons for all level brackets which is good..and there is rumour of a new race or a new map coming too - but it isnt confirmed yet.

Regardless, give this game time, and it will be great, meanwhile play a different game, or bypass this one to have a bit more fun :P

Old   #273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
In my opinion, the new pvp thing is on a new server..so it is possible that the thing wont be a lag fest.
We just won best graphics & company and a number of awards, and also youtube is favouring us highly when ppl type in "best mmo" or something similar.

New players are heading to the game in quite large numbers. Although alot of them leave due to the grinding..alot do stay, and end up lovign this game as most high levelers do.

The new patch is also adding a few new dungeons for all level brackets which is good..and there is rumour of a new race or a new map coming too - but it isnt confirmed yet.

Regardless, give this game time, and it will be great, meanwhile play a different game, or bypass this one to have a bit more fun :P

I really don't understand how it won the "best MMO" awards. Graphics... ok fair enough as they are pretty decent when they work and aren't glitched out. But with the amount of people who complain about unbalanced classes, bugs, lag, etc. etc. I really don't see how it won.

I think another reason why people don't stay is that yes it's a free MMO, but realisticaly you have to pay to get anywhere fast.

New patch won't be having a new race, that was just a rumor that the Nach would be playable. Been confirmed to be just a rumour for now, however there were some very kl looking demon/krux race wielding swords. So maybe in 6.0 we'll see who those were.

They were aparently increasing level cap to 75(like we need that, only a handful are even 70) and adding a new map for 70+. But as far as I know, no confirmation on that.

Well, lets just hope they actualy add some decent content, not just old maps swapped about with a new boss like DS, WS and RM.
Old   #274

no more updates?

Old   #275

HS authentication back in the game. Which means the initialization can't just be patched out. HS has to run, and, or be emulated.
Old   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirmabus View Post
HS authentication back in the game. Which means the initialization can't just be patched out. HS has to run, and, or be emulated.
That makes sense. Every 10 minutes it causes a DC as it authenticates.
What's involved in emulating HS ?
Old   #277

I've downloaded this and it seems o go fine, but I have no cursor and it seems to not be able to connect to the Requiem client?
Old   #278

**** i just want a new bypass..
Is someone working on a bypass or something?
And if i understood right, madrat has quit?

sorry for the nOOb question
Old   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotini View Post
Is someone working on a bypass or something?
Don't know. I think Aqua92 won't make another one for Requiem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotini View Post
And if i understood right, madrat has quit?
First post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADR4T View Post
I told im not playing more with requiem, sometime if i have time i will make the bypass just for u guys!
Old   #280

Alright i see..
Well we've just gonne hope for the best, and some day we will have a new awesome bypass ^^ just gonna have to play the straight way until then.
Old   #281

Aqua92 -he wont coz he CANT make one - he's just got lucky once - and wont be able to make a new one if u ask me why-just read this topic's last pages newbies luck

MADR4T - CANT - maybe tried - but he's just a leecher ,never done something by himself- he can only just add some beauties to a launcher )) PATHETIC

for otherS- there is only one working public solution
to use windows 7 x64 up to version 7057
7068 and newer ones wont work for u
Old   #282

Can some1 who knows how to make a bypass plz take a day to make it for the players who are still playing? Me and the others would really apreciate it.
Old   #283

Can you update please?
Old   #284

Please update or post a tutorial on how to do this please
Old   #285

need new bypass for version 12.123.0 (229)