Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Port to Warcamp by entering/leaving a scenario

Discussion on Port to Warcamp by entering/leaving a scenario within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Port to Warcamp by entering/leaving a scenario

1. Go to a battlefield objective (the shields on the map) or one of the keeps.
2. Queue up for a scenario and enter.
3. Once youve finished the scenario and/or left it you will spawn at the warcamp instead of the keep/battlefield objective where you entered.

Its nothing extreme but itll save you a good few minutes of travelling time.
As long as you enter while within an objective/keep you can queue before youve arrived to one.
Old 10/14/2008, 18:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
....Or you can die inside of the RvR lake and be ported there. Whether by player or a fall, it doesn't matter. This isn't all too useful. Especially since death is faster.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Get more Xp & Rep in Scenario
10/12/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 4 Replies
-
[EXPERIMENTAL] Scenario Bot
10/04/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
Update: I've stopped working on this, as I found something that already does basically exactly the same thing. http://www.visualbot.net/index.php?option=com_con tent&view=article&id=67&Itemid=81 Code: http://pastebin.ca/1218996 Language: AutoIt3 Don't bother with this unless you're skilled with AutoIt. It is NOT complete.
automated scenario afking
10/03/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 11 Replies
First off, I did not make these AddOns.. I can just barely understand basic code so credits to those who did. The AddOns were not intended for this purpose so I wont mentioned them in the thread. Preparation Create a folder called Interface in your WAR folder (No, not WAR/user/interface..) and then another one called AddOns within it and then place the extracted AddOns within that folder. Example: C:/WAR/Interface/AddOns/CorePvPJoiner/ CorePvPJoiner - Warhammer Online:...