Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Template] 2h Chosen

Discussion on [Template] 2h Chosen within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Template] 2h Chosen

I found a Template for the 2h Chosen

This is going to be a 2H build, as such your top three stats will be:

* Strength = adds to melee DPS

* Toughness = reduces incoming DPS

* Wounds = adds to hit points

The 25 points will be placed as follows: (There will be a few extra points gained by RvR rewards, however we will not use them here)

15 in "Dread"
Buy the following skills in the Dread tree for one point each:

* Feed on the Weary

* Relentless

* Oppressing Blows

* Rending Blade

* Warping Embrace

Skills in the tree you do not buy: "Crippling Strikes" and "Dreadful Terror"

The last 5 points will be put in the Discord tree. Any additional points should also be placed in Discord, there is no reason to buy the bottom or second to the bottom skill in the tree.

80 RvR points to be placed in:

* Might level 1 = 1 point

* Might level 2 = 3 points

* Might level 3 = 6 points

* Might level 4 = 10 points

* Might level 5 = 14 points

* Fortitude level 1 = 1 point

* Fortitude level 2 = 3 points

* Assault level 1 = 2 points

* Assault level 2 = 4 points

* Assault level 3 = 6 points

* Opportunist level 1 = 5 points

* Opportunist level 2 = 10 points

* Opportunist level 3 = 15 points

The purpose of this build is to have enough armor and defense to burst through the enemy frontlines and survive long enough to take down enemy nukers(s) before they can make a difference. Since you are 2H, you will have more then enough DPS to kill them quickly, even if they have a healer on them.

Here are the planned active morale skills:

* Level 1 = Inevit Changing

* Level 2 = Raze

* Level 3 = Sprout Carapace

* Level 4 = Warping Embrace

Slotted Tactics can be changed "on the fly", as long as you are not in combat. Since there are 5 quick slots available, I would use each group for a different purpose. One for PvP Group, and one for PvP solo. Here is my grouping for a "PvP Group":

* Oppressing Blows

* Unstoppable Juggernaut

* Feed on the Weary

* Warped Flesh

Build Strength:
Decent DPS with boosted AP regen.

The slotted tactics is what really adds to the core of this build. +15% chance to crit, dispel root and snares every 20 seconds, draining action points every 10 seconds, and 25% chance to proc a shield REALLY helps push a 2H tank through the front lines.

Build Weakness:

A little weak on defense.

Not having a shield will cause some extra pain, as long as you have a decent healer nearby, you should be fine.

//Edit: My friend have tested it and it looks fine... enough dmg and your chosen have huge life/deff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2008, 01:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
What a Fail anyone who thinks dread = dmg needs to rethink his life >.>

In german:

Pfad des Missklangs,

Aura: Missklingende Instabilität,
Angriffe: Verwüsten, Explosions Welle,
Taktiken: Zielgerichteter Angriff,
Pull: Verärgern ( 30% Mehr Schaden bei den ersten 3 angriffe, als tipp - erst autohit lassen und explosionswelle benutzten dann erst Verärgern und dann Verwüsten Spammen. )

diese sachen hier sind das muss für dmg, dazu natürlich eine langsame 2hand waffe 4tw.