Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] WARnario - FIGHTING Scenario Bot

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
at a loss

Ran into a snag. And ive read the readme about 500 times. I have my config file in the warnario folder set to 1024x768 res, which is my screens setting as well. In the game I have all the features the readme says to enable/disable. I have my UI scale set to 0.8 (although its hard to determine where 0.8 is on that slider thing) All the addons are installed, and I have the superQ in the bottom left hand corner. (bit confused on if the hotbars have to be slid over to the bottom left hand corner as well, and if so is the superQ supposed to overlap it?)
anyway i turn on the bot and all it does is zoom in and out , and the mouse icon jumps around a bit. (ive noticed it clicks on the + sign near the mini map) Ive tried different settings, changing the ui scale number, ect. And im still lost. I read on another post that if it zooms in and out the configuration is wrong, but i have it exactly set at 1024x768 , is it the ui scale thats throwing it off? and if so how do you input a specific number to it instead of using the slider ingame.

sorry for the jumble of questions, and thanks ahead of time for any reply, cant wait to get it running!

Old   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by domonkos View Post
Ran into a snag. And ive read the readme about 500 times. I have my config file in the warnario folder set to 1024x768 res, which is my screens setting as well. In the game I have all the features the readme says to enable/disable. I have my UI scale set to 0.8 (although its hard to determine where 0.8 is on that slider thing) All the addons are installed, and I have the superQ in the bottom left hand corner. (bit confused on if the hotbars have to be slid over to the bottom left hand corner as well, and if so is the superQ supposed to overlap it?)
anyway i turn on the bot and all it does is zoom in and out , and the mouse icon jumps around a bit. (ive noticed it clicks on the + sign near the mini map) Ive tried different settings, changing the ui scale number, ect. And im still lost. I read on another post that if it zooms in and out the configuration is wrong, but i have it exactly set at 1024x768 , is it the ui scale thats throwing it off? and if so how do you input a specific number to it instead of using the slider ingame.

sorry for the jumble of questions, and thanks ahead of time for any reply, cant wait to get it running!
Exactly the same issues here.

Old   #228

I haven't really been updating this (obviously).. or even playing WAR.

I don't really have any definite plans to get back in to WAR until at least patch 1.1, as I got sick of playing a Shadow Warrior considering how gimped they are right now.

If anyone skilled enough with AutoIt cares to try and fix some of these problems reads this, feel free to try. When 1.1 comes out I'll check back here again.

PS: A list of verified problems (and possible solutions?) would be very useful.

Edit: I've completely quit playing WAR and have no plans to return any time soon.
Old   #229

still working?