Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] WARnario - FIGHTING Scenario Bot

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
I am going to check that.

Old   #167

Ok I tried :

If I turn, it stops to follow, but it select 2s later an other ally and /fol him

Old   #168

1.38 released.. only took 8 attempts to upload it >_<
Old   #169

1.40 released! I highly recommend you try this version, especially if you've been holding off updating (for whatever reason)

Old   #170

doesnt re-queue and wont press res button if the 2 minutes removal from scenario popped up. everything else works, but the queue is the most important.
without having to analyze your script, how do you check it (and iam coder myself). if u want i can also modify that and help if u want. i still truly think it would be best to scan for the order and/or destro icon in the top right.
Old   #171

man i have an idea for your code. go irc.
Old   #172

I haven't read the entire thread but have you considered using the WAR API to complement your bot? For example, you can use an addon to automatically queue you for selected scenarios or all scenarios as well as automatically entering them without having to worry about screen resolution and the custom user interfaces.
Old   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny05 View Post
doesnt re-queue and wont press res button if the 2 minutes removal from scenario popped up. everything else works, but the queue is the most important.
without having to analyze your script, how do you check it (and iam coder myself). if u want i can also modify that and help if u want. i still truly think it would be best to scan for the order and/or destro icon in the top right.
I think the 2 minute removal popup might have something to do with the bot malfunctioning, other then it not hitting the respawn button.
It's a rare occasion, like when I'm the only person at the respawn and there's no1 else to follow out of it. It's bound to happen at least once while the bot is running.
Any thoughts?
Old   #174

My head hurts..

I just spent the past 10 hours making sure everything I could possibly fix, was fixed.

1.41. Enjoy it.
Old   #175

1.42: Just as good as 1.41, but now with more SPEED!

Seriously. Comparing the two is like.. going from a turtle to a cheetah.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomed View Post
I haven't read the entire thread but have you considered using the WAR API to complement your bot? For example, you can use an addon to automatically queue you for selected scenarios or all scenarios as well as automatically entering them without having to worry about screen resolution and the custom user interfaces.
Addon that comes from a hack developer = Mythic goes WTF? .. and probably bans you.

Besides, it's easier to keep it all in one script instead of splitting it up like that. (Not to mention the fact that it would have to be programmed in Lua and AutoIt.. I don't have a problem with programming in more than 1 language at a time, but if I can avoid it, I'd rather not)
Old   #176

It requeues .

Man, just one issue with the new 1.42 : It doesn't follow now...even in Scenario . It turns the camera, but don't follow, and doesn't select allies. But It requeues perfectly and the it seems to be a lot faster.

The 1.41 : It Queues, It selects allies, It doesn't follow, It resurrects perfectly, It requeues if the windows results is shut.

The 1.42 : It Queues perfectly, It doesn't select allies, It doesn't follow, it resurects perfectly , It requeues perfectly even with the result windows open.

****, You have almost finished !!!

But, GG and thanks for what you've done.
Old   #177

I think it would help people greatly if some1 that has is working 100% posts a screenshot of their setup, I'd personally love a 1024x768 one =) feels like I have missed something.
Old   #178

that would be nice
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzen02 View Post
It requeues .

Man, just one issue with the new 1.42 : It doesn't follow now...even in Scenario . It turns the camera, but don't follow, and doesn't select allies. But It requeues perfectly and the it seems to be a lot faster.

The 1.41 : It Queues, It selects allies, It doesn't follow, It resurrects perfectly, It requeues if the windows results is shut.

The 1.42 : It Queues perfectly, It doesn't select allies, It doesn't follow, it resurects perfectly , It requeues perfectly even with the result windows open.

****, You have almost finished !!!

But, GG and thanks for what you've done.
The only thing I can think of in your case is SOMETHING is overlapping the friendly/enemy unit frame, and my bot doesn't know how to close it. That's the ONLY thing I can think of. 1.41, 1.42, and 1.43 work PERFECTLY for me. I ran 1.42 all last night. Not a single hitch.

Summary; Send me screenshots OF it not working.

Edit:

Just out of curiosity, why do so many people play at 1024*768? I have a 5 year old computer, and even I can handle 1680*1050 in this game..
Old   #180

Works 110% for me, I sat and watched it for 3 scenarios. It does everything it's supposed to, nothing went wrong at all!! Wonderful job!