Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] WARnario - FIGHTING Scenario Bot

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDance View Post
Ok, tried lates version. It queues, goes into scenario and follows ally. But it doesn't attack! It would be suspicious if a dps does not do any damage thruout whole scenario.
And when I die, bot doesn't choose option to respawn.
After scenario ends, it doesn't queue anymore.
Are the others experiencing this?
I'm having similar problems.

I run 1440x900(windowed) with UI scale of 1, I tried to be basic as possible to configure the bot.

When I first run the bot it does /tell pgyahfauefghu or some jibberish, but after that it starts working fine; it queues, joins, follows friendly players, flees, etc..
But then after I die and respawn for the first time in a scenario, it keeps clicking on my character rapidly, and doesn't target a friendly player to follow.. But if I click on a friendly player myself, the bot will follow him.
When I leave a scenario and end up back in the war camp, it keeps targeting friendly players and doesn't queue back up.
I reconfigured a few times to make sure everything is right, and it is so I'm not quite sure what's wrong here.
So the only issues for me is it doesn't detect when I'm out of the scenario(doesn't requeue), and malfunctions when I respawn.

I really appreciate you spending the time on this bot and releasing it to the public, thanks so very much.

*Edit: I turned off the log messages option, now the bot is properly following players after respawn. Now the only problem I have is it won't requeue after I leave the scenario. The same problem as MissCountry. I positioned my character so there's no bright red in the top right corner, that didn't work either.

Old   #137

I think i know the problem why the social window doesnt close in the scenario... i saw that when i go into a scenario without the bot the social window wont pop up and if the bot is trying to close it when i join the scenario it will pop up because normaly it wont be open and so the bot is opening the window instead of closing?! could that be the reason?!

Edit: rayzen i do play the game too on 1024X768... could you please pm me a screenshot of your ui? with the social window open plz... maybe i can fix the problem for me by myself

Old   #138

The fact is : If you're leaving the scenario during death, it WILL NOT requeing, you must be alive when you win or loose. So the resurection issue is very very important. If you fix that, it should be perfect.

Unfortunately, I play a Chosen, so it's very hard to do any damage with this kind of bot. In the future Maximius, and if you can, you should add a "FollowEnemy" function, and it will become the best bot available .

For group window issue : It doesn't matter, the bot works even with this **** window opened
Old   #139

To fix the issue, do you think it's possible to make the bot detect you're in a scenario by detecting the scenario party window? It always opens when you join a scenario anyway, and the bot functions fine with it.
It's always when I leave the scenario, dead or alive, it won't requeue because it stil thinks I'm in the scenario - and it will target and follow players at the warcamp.

Old   #140

strange, try to change your zone, or try to look the sky or the grass...
Old   #141

it is the first time the bot requeued for me, but it only did it once. everything else seems to work like a charm now.

i still think it would be best to add a simple check for the order or destro icon in the top right of the screen.
Old   #142

mh ive got the same issue like before... nothing happens in the sc but tabbing through the other chaos players... i cant realize what ive done wrong... looked through the readme and the forum a dozen times but it isnt getting clear for me...

could somebody please send me a configuration screenshot of the ui when the bot works? that would be great
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzen02 View Post
The fact is : If you're leaving the scenario during death, it WILL NOT requeing, you must be alive when you win or loose. So the resurection issue is very very important. If you fix that, it should be perfect.

Unfortunately, I play a Chosen, so it's very hard to do any damage with this kind of bot. In the future Maximius, and if you can, you should add a "FollowEnemy" function, and it will become the best bot available .

For group window issue : It doesn't matter, the bot works even with this **** window opened
/follow doesn't work on enemy targets, so that's basically impossible, unfortunately.

I'm going to add a RandomZoom() call to the IDied() function which should hopefully make breaking out of that loop VERY easy. FYI: The RandomZoom() function does exactly what it says, it randomly zooms in/out, and as a result, changes the screen environment without moving your character.

(I could explain this more, but I think I'll just go back to coding)
Old   #144

1.32 uploaded.. I haven't had a ton of time to work on it, but hopefully this should be an improvement.
Old   #145

1.33 released, finally came up with a half decent way to detect when you're in the process of being resurrected! Woot! :-)

Also, the bot now checks something (hopefully) more reliable to verify whether you're inside of a scenario or not.
Old   #146

is it a feature or a bug that the bot sends tells to some "28wesdhasjdhajsdh" person?
Old   #147

bot doesnt ress anymore with the new version for me.
Old   #148

hello,.,

hello to all members
Old   #149

Tried new version :

Good,

but it doesn't close group windows, sometimes it res, sometimes it doesn't res. ( 1024x768 ), and it doesn't requeue anymore :/. After the first scenario, it "thinks" that I am in a scenario, and continues to select ally to follow them. I must relaunch the bot after every scenario :/

Edit : It doesn't close Results window at the end of a scenario.

Anyway, nice work.
Old   #150

Rayzen can you send a me a shot of your UI? I'm using 1024 myself and something is wrong with its setup but I can not put my thumb on it.