Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Instant spawn skeletons in Altdorf

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instant spawn skeletons in Altdorf

At the docks in Altdorf there were a bunch of skeletons, after I killed em they pretty much instantly respawned. I have no way to check if they give XP (i believe they do though, as they are a part of a PQ) (not in range of any of my characters) but they are level 10, and I have no doubt that if they do you could put up and AoE team and do insane amounts of XP \ H there. They do drop loot.

Just run along the docks and look for the skeletons if you feel like trying it. =)

Ah, and they do give acheivement points. I got one for killing skeletons while I was playing around there.

« Warhammer Teleporter v1.0 | Order - The Blighted Farm exploit »

Similar Threads
Instant Spawn Skript `
06/19/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Moin. Es geht darum, dass ich mich momentan powerlvln will, also g3h ich und 2 computer nach uo, ich mache raum mit cloud forest, 300 kills und unbegrenzte zeit. fahre zur base des gegners und kille meinen funaccount. danach muss ich 20 sekunden...
LvL 37 instant spawn
02/22/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
I found a perfect grinding spot in Thunder Mountain. If you go stand exactly where I am on the picture you will see 2 Moltenback Snarlers. They respawns immediatly if you kill one. Very good spot for mindless grinding or setting up an easy bot or...
[Laiden Ego instant spawn]
12/10/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi all hackers, Does someone know how to spawn laiden egos in mass spawn instantly? instanly= spawn them all in 0 second example: if i set number of egos spawned to 100 all will get spawned in 0 seconds. pls help thx in advance
70k XP per instant spawn
08/02/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Its the Dark Jedi sentinals on Yavin....unfortunatly you have to have at least 2 jedi, one with master defender to spam avoid incap and one to feed him force. They are level 500, but with a full group you can take one down in less than 2 mins and...