Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shawl of Spring (Cloak) guide

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shawl of Spring (Cloak) guide

Hi , bevor wer sagt copy paste , jap is ausm anderen Forum wollt nurmal hier reinstellen freut sich sicher wer :

Hey all, this isn't probably that great of a guide but I get a lot of in game tells regarding this item. So I decided to write a small guide on how to obtain it.

SHAWL OF SPRING GUIDE - Destruction and Order

I recently came across a Shaman with a sweet looking cloak with no Rank or Reown requirements. I inspected him and wrote down the name of the cloak. It was called, “Shawl of Spring.” I did a search in google and found out it was a reward for a Tome Unlock. After researching it a little more, I figured out exactly which Tome Unlock I needed to do and how to get this sweet reward.

Anyway, rather then keeping all this information to myself I decided to write a small guide on how to obtain this simple but kickass looking Cloak. It has no stats but I’m enjoyed having a stylish cloak at the lower Ranks. lol Below is a screenshot of the Cloak on my Black Orc.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

First off I would recommend that you are at least Rank 8 or grouped up before you attempt to get this Cloak. The mob you have to kill is in a Tier 2 zone and the mobs in the area are around level 11-13. The mob that provides you with this Tome Unlock is named, “Sheen Gloomleaf.” She is located in Ostland, Chaos Zone. Below are some screenshots of where you can find this mob.

As you can see from the map above, she can normally be found north of the lake behind the house. I have killed her numberous times and she is always there. I don’t think she roams. After you kill her, you will receive a tome unlock. Once you receive that unlock head to Inevitable City in the Chaos Zone. Head west to, “The Lyceum.” In there you will find an NPC named, “Disciple Venomstung.” You will now be able to purchase the “Shawl of Spring.” Below are some screenshots to help you find Disciple Venomstung.

Well that’s about it. Congrats on your first reward Tome Unlock! Cloaks are hard to come by so I hoped this guide helped! Anyway, thanks for reading! I’m heading back to the battlefront.

FOR ORDER PLAYERS

After you kill Sheen Gloomleaf, head to Altdorf and speak to a NPC named, "Mandred Vogt." Below is a link to his location.

Thanks
8 Users
Old   #2

Ja ganz hübsch das Teil....jedenfalls besser als so ein weißer Umhang....Habe auch schon den Ein oder Anderen damit rumlaufen sehen. Habs mir dann auch mal direkt geholt xD...

Old   #3

Super endlich auch mal was schönes hab :-) mensch wieso kannn ich meine schulterstücke nicht einfärben .........
Old   #4

ich habs im vorbei laufen gekillt dat ding und als ichs mal bei nen andern spieler gesehen hab und er sagte is tome unlock hab ichs erst gecheckt -.-

Old   #5

That's kinda funny. I had gotten this reward but wasn't sure what I had killed to get it.
Old   #6

habe eine frage wie soll das item auf deutsch heissen was die droppt ?
und muss man da eine quest annehmen ?
Old   #7

Es wird nichts gedropt, du brauchst einfach nur einen Wälzer Eintrag, dass du diesen einen "Named-Mob" getötet hast. Dadurch kannst du items bei den Bibliothekaren kaufen in der Unvermeidlichen Stadt. Der Umhang heisst auf Deutsch *** des Frühlings.

mfg
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by afaf View Post
Es wird nichts gedropt, du brauchst einfach nur einen Wälzer Eintrag, dass du diesen einen "Named-Mob" getötet hast. Dadurch kannst du items bei den Bibliothekaren kaufen in der Unvermeidlichen Stadt. Der Umhang heisst auf Deutsch *** des Frühlings.

mfg
asooo jetzt versteh ichs danke !
Old   #9

Sehr gern : ), wenn ich dir geholfen habe, kannst du mir ruhig ein Thanks geben, ich würd mich freuen.

mfg : )
Old   #10

schon längst gemacht
Old   #11

ist das Rar mob oder wie ...bin schon 3 mal dort gewesen...und nix .-.-
Old   #12

Deutscher Name: Schimmer Finsterblatt
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Rennen viuel zu viele Leute mit dem Umhang rum. Hat nicht jemand einen besseren Tipp?
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by demi View Post
Deutscher Name: Schimmer Finsterblatt
Thanks habe ich ihn