Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Tools of War v1.0

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
haha

need free cheats not for $$$ lol i no buy cheats & get ban :@

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen1087 View Post
need free cheats not for $$$ lol i no buy cheats & get ban :@
This tool has been working and is undetected since October. Go ahead and use your public stuff - i'm sure you enjoy it alot together with Punkbuster.

Old   #33

I prefer coding my own private tools. On a sidenote though, there's absolutely no warning that your tools are packed with Themida. (Or at least your downloader/updater/etc application is--that I've seen). Which means that your code is nearly impossible to reverse engineer and makes it impossible for A/V software and heuristics engines to detect any malware behaviour. System call hooks etc that would normally trigger an AV's heuristic engine can be safely bypassed.
I would never trust an application packed with Themida and I believe you should at least put a disclaimer about it and yes I do understand that you're using it to protect your own code. If I wanted to use your tools I would have to sniff network packets and at least discern what is being transmitted back to your servers...and for me it's much easier to just code my own tools.
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodens View Post
I prefer coding my own private tools. On a sidenote though, there's absolutely no warning that your tools are packed with Themida. (Or at least your downloader/updater/etc application is--that I've seen). Which means that your code is nearly impossible to reverse engineer and makes it impossible for A/V software and heuristics engines to detect any malware behaviour. System call hooks etc that would normally trigger an AV's heuristic engine can be safely bypassed.
I would never trust an application packed with Themida and I believe you should at least put a disclaimer about it and yes I do understand that you're using it to protect your own code. If I wanted to use your tools I would have to sniff network packets and at least discern what is being transmitted back to your servers...and for me it's much easier to just code my own tools.
That's correct - that is why we only add software to our framework where i personally have seen the sourcecode so whatever is distributed over our tool is 100% virusfree. We are utilizing Themida not only to protect our code against reverse engineering but also to obfuscate our framework against detection. For example when you sign up the server actually compiles an unique version clientversion and protects it with an unique themida VM. This stops cheat-protections from generating checksums to find our framework. (Now one could just XOR everything with a DWORD value but Themida is a decent protector)

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
That's correct - that is why we only add software to our framework where i personally have seen the sourcecode so whatever is distributed over our tool is 100% virusfree. We are utilizing Themida not only to protect our code against reverse engineering but also to obfuscate our framework against detection. For example when you sign up the server actually compiles an unique version clientversion and protects it with an unique themida VM. This stops cheat-protections from generating checksums to find our framework. (Now one could just XOR everything with a DWORD value but Themida is a decent protector)
Agreed. Themida is a good protector (too good for it's own good I'd say heh). It's crackable (what isn't really? ) but it's a pain to do it. And for what you're using it, it does the job perfectly. Imho the only effective way for Punkbuster or any cheat protection to detect it, is to detect Themida alltogether but I doubt they'd go as far as banning. Perhaps they could just kill the client in case there's a Themida VM running but I can see a million lawsuits on fair-usage violations if that ever happened
Old   #36

WAR does not use Punkbuster at all. They actually use ZERO anti-cheat software currently. PB was installed with a client accidently in October and quickly removed via a patch. If you have any PB software installed by WAR, you can delete it with pbremove at evenbalances website. You can also delete the PB directory in the game folder.

I have seen lots of nubs using hacks, but no way in hell I risk my account with this ****.
Old   #37

Quote:
UPDATE:
Introduced a VAC hack. Can kill any NPC using ToW now. (without taking dmg). This is working for many weeks now. Premium Members of DAMNCheaters are welcome to reply here.

And of course noone got banned yet. (This excludes idiots who exploit on other players in RvR)
Is it right? is possible kill any npc without taking dmg?
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanupox View Post
WAR does not use Punkbuster at all. They actually use ZERO anti-cheat software currently. PB was installed with a client accidently in October and quickly removed via a patch. If you have any PB software installed by WAR, you can delete it with pbremove at evenbalances website. You can also delete the PB directory in the game folder.

I have seen lots of nubs using hacks, but no way in hell I risk my account with this ****.
WAR does use Punkbuster and it's no accident. If you take a look at evenbalance.com you'll see Warhammer listed as "supported". There was even a press release that Punkbuster will protect Warhammer Online.

Old   #39

It's just a lie, he's trying to pick your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigel View Post
Is it right? is possible kill any npc without taking dmg?
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by whypire View Post
It's just a lie, he's trying to pick your pocket.
must dissapoint you,

it works(however not all boss mobs)
Old   #41

Quote:
WAR does use Punkbuster and it's no accident. If you take a look at evenbalance.com you'll see Warhammer listed as "supported". There was even a press release that Punkbuster will protect Warhammer Online.

Read my link. I am correct and you are not correct. Punkbuster is NOT used by Warhammer Online. There is currently NO anti cheat software being used.

So hack it up I guess.
Old   #42

Quote:
We announced that we might use PB at some point and it was accidentally activated (and quickly shutdown) in one of the clients. We talked about it here when it happened as well. (4th december 2008)
This is exactly what i mean. They can activate it at any point. The DLLs are loaded every time you start the game and all that is missing to start kicking butts is a control packet to launch the scan engine.

You have no clue how punkbuster works - we have successfull bypasses for punkbuster for other products and we actually know how the service works.

And by telling people it's safe to use public tools that gets you banned the moment they start scanning you clearly shows you do not know much about the PB service at all.

The reason they are not scanning currently is because the gameclient changes so fast their EAT is almost always out of date before they can activate the scan engine - once the WAR Client doesn't receive 3 updates per week PB will become active. We are not talking about if Punkbuster will become active, it's rather when it will become active...
Old   #43

Punkbuster is not active at all on Warhammer Online. I have coded enough hacks to know... Anyway I am not here to argue about who is the best "code caver".

I am here to tell you, that right now you can UNINSTALL punkbuster and you will NOT get caught. The game client is simply NOT a switch to be thrown to catch you either. In order for WAR to use punkbuster, you would have to patch and download the punkbuster software. You can simply check each time you patch to see if Punkbuster has been downloaded or not. If there is no PB folder, then you are safe.

Itburnz, stop trying to use scare tactics to get people to buy your apps.
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanupox View Post
Punkbuster is not active at all on Warhammer Online. I have coded enough hacks to know... Anyway I am not here to argue about who is the best "code caver".

I am here to tell you, that right now you can UNINSTALL punkbuster and you will NOT get caught. The game client is simply NOT a switch to be thrown to catch you either. In order for WAR to use punkbuster, you would have to patch and download the punkbuster software. You can simply check each time you patch to see if Punkbuster has been downloaded or not. If there is no PB folder, then you are safe.

Itburnz, stop trying to use scare tactics to get people to buy your apps.
This is exactly what i have said... You need to check every patch if your PB folder changed or not. They can activate it any time. And the difference is the moment they start scanning our users can continue - the ones who use public tools and forget checking their pb folder every time get banned...

That's not a scare tactic, that's obvious...
Old   #45

Thanks mate your work is appreciated